Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

My guess.

Plane hijacked. Phones & other wireless devices confiscated. Plane diverted to a predetermined location where passengers are either executed or confined. Plane retrofitted with major explosives for a future attack.

Just my guess and connecting to cell phones certainly fits.

One thing is for sure. The plane isn't at the bottom of the sea.

"Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered"

Some of the phones could have been thrown from the plane and are just lying somewhere ringing. Connecting but nobody to answer. The plane must have gone down.

Sad.

Or the phones are destroyed and the ringing sound has nothing to do with the phones.

My guess.

Plane hijacked. Phones & other wireless devices confiscated. Plane diverted to a predetermined location where passengers are either executed or confined. Plane retrofitted with major explosives for a future attack.

Not to be discounted, but it would take a very sophisticated device that would make the plane electronically invisible. There are such "cloaking devices" it's not science fiction any more.

New advance made in cloaking technology - Charlotte Mathematical Science | Examiner.com

"Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered"

Some of the phones could have been thrown from the plane and are just lying somewhere ringing. Connecting but nobody to answer. The plane must have gone down.

Sad.

Or the phones are destroyed and the ringing sound has nothing to do with the phones.

The ringing sound is on the callers end. It can't be faked. It is real. One of the phones was called on the air on tv & it rang.

My guess.

Not to be discounted, but it would take a very sophisticated device that would make the plane electronically invisible. There are such "cloaking devices" it's not science fiction any more.

New advance made in cloaking technology - Charlotte Mathematical Science | Examiner.com

Two things

I can buy a radar jammer that blocks/confuses police radar so im sure it's possible.

Second, can they fly below radar so to speak? Where the plane is so low the radar misinterpretes it for land/sea?

Hearing about fake passports being payed by Iranian fellow got me thinking 'bout maybe a "work accident" of some sort. Attempt to pass explosive failed and those were activated in the plane by mistake instead of being transferred someplace else.

Still doesn't explain the fact that they found no remains or metal fragments or basically anything from the aircraft.

This is just weird.

So everyone is basically ignoring the fact that the cell phones are still functional? WTF people, think. Cell phones CANT recieve a signal if they are destroyed or submerged in water. Without a signal families wouldn't get a ringing sound but rather voicemail only.

The plane is not blown up or destroyed. It's not underwater. It is on the ground somewhere, likely in operable condition.

A couple cell phones could have survived a crash but not the amount being reported as functional.

maybe there are little green men from mars

Anything seems possible these days.

A man rang my radio station today and suggested that there is some way that carbon monoxide can flood the passenger cabin and pilot cabin rendering all to sleep, no chance for an emergency call, and the plane would then fall out of the sky and enter the ocean and plunge to the ocean floor like a diving bird, with no debris.

Do cell/mobile phones ring from the ocean floor?

So everyone is basically ignoring the fact that the cell phones are still functional? WTF people, think. Cell phones CANT recieve a signal if they are destroyed or submerged in water. Without a signal families wouldn't get a ringing sound but rather voicemail only.

The plane is not blown up or destroyed. It's not underwater. It is on the ground somewhere, likely in operable condition.

A couple cell phones could have survived a crash but not the amount being reported as functional.

The hijackers probably had the pilots turn off the transponders and radios, then had them land in Vietnam or Cambodia.

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II

maybe there are little green men from mars

Anything seems possible these days.

A man rang my radio station today and suggested that there is some way that carbon monoxide can flood the passenger cabin and pilot cabin rendering all to sleep, no chance for an emergency call, and the plane would then fall out of the sky and enter the ocean and plunge to the ocean floor like a diving bird, with no debris.

Do cell/mobile phones ring from the ocean floor?

No they do not. And the sea is only 250 ft deep in that area. Essentially making it possible to see the outline of the plane from the surface in calm seas

It must be, you'd think, if the phones are ringing.

Maybe the hijackers have all the phones.
Who knows.
It sure is one big mystery.

Moral of this story...stay right away from Asia.

Last edited:

The hijackers probably had the pilots turn off the transponders and radios, then had them land in Vietnam or Cambodia.

Then that means all the passengers are at the mercy of the terrible hijackers.
God help the passengers.

Then that means all the passengers are at the mercy of the terrible hijackers.
God help the passengers.

If it was hijacked and diverted, the pax and crew are probably dead. Otherwise, there would be ransom demands.

IMO, they only wanted the bird for some other purpose.

I started following this

How the fuck does an airliner just disappear?

It sounds like Bermuda Triangle stuff

Even with a dual engine failure, a Boeing 777 is capable of gliding about 120 miles from that altitude. This yields a search area roughly the size of Pennsylvania, with few clues within that area where remains of the aircraft might be.

Opinion: Why so few clues about missing Malaysia flight? - CNN.com

I've only flown in the cockpit of smaller aircraft like a Cesna and Piper Cherokee Warrior.
Not everywhere you fly were we being tracked by radar.

I'm not sure but in some places we may have been responsible for initiating contact with airports. I don't know what the rules are after 9-11 as I haven't flown in a private plane.

The ringing sound is on the callers end. It can't be faked. It is real. One of the phones was called on the air on tv & it rang.

Meaning ... a voicemail system glitched.

Either that, or a hijacked 777 is being hidden somewhere that has excellent cellphone reception, by criminal masterminds who aren't smart enough to destroy the cellphones that could pinpoint their location.

Sad.

Nobody said anything about "ringing sounds" - ...if the phone's ringing could be heard, don't you think they would be able to locate them....she meant the calls are going through.....ergo, ringing.....or connecting....not that the sound on the other end can be heard...duh!

It must be, you'd think, if the phones are ringing.

Maybe the hijackers have all the phones.
Who knows.
It sure is one big mystery.

Moral of this story...stay right away from Asia.

amen to the last sentence. :eusa_clap:

Meaning ... a voicemail system glitched.

Either that, or a hijacked 777 is being hidden somewhere that has excellent cellphone reception, by criminal masterminds who aren't smart enough to destroy the cellphones that could pinpoint their location.

Hahaha

A voicemail system glitched? So you think all those passengers belong to the same carrier? Or are you suggesting that all the carriers had a voicemail glitch at the same time but it was confined to only the passengers of this flight?

New Topics

Forum List

Back