Make your case for Impeaching Trump

The only reason to impeach Trump is out of compassion

NOPE. The reason to impeach Trump is he couldn't help his impulsive little self from breaking the law.
_______

Which Law, Numb-Skull, and what is the proof that it was broken?

this one dumbass:

Now is your chance!

Umm very simple - When Trump pressured Comey to drop Flynn's case and then fired him over "Russia thing", he commited the crime called Obstruction of Justice, for which Congress can impeach him.

18 U.S.C. § 1503 - whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense).

Now is your chance! Tell us why people should vote D in November in order to get Trump impeached.

Start with what it proven and then what is not.
Isn't the point to wait for the Mueller investigation to conclude? The understanding at this point is that even if Mueller finds wrong doing by Trump or his campaign, Republicans will not hold him accountable. If there were a majority of Democrats, Trump could be impeached if it were warranted.
No one at this point has enough to impeach a President. Unless you can impeach a Pres for being an inappropriate jerk.
then i wish mueller would get back to the investigation and let someone else handle the side-show trials that come out of it.

Nothing would help Trump more than the democrats filing articles for impeachment. They know that too, which is why the impeachment talk is all just a bunch of hot air. It's not unlike how a bunch of them were saying that ICE needed to be abolished, so McConnell called for a vote on the bill and not one actually voted for it.

Impeachment is just a blue brand of propaganda.

NOPE. The reason to impeach Trump is he couldn't help his impulsive little self from breaking the law.
_______

this one dumbass:

Now is your chance!

Umm very simple - When Trump pressured Comey to drop Flynn's case and then fired him over "Russia thing", he commited the crime called Obstruction of Justice, for which Congress can impeach him.

18 U.S.C. § 1503 - whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense).
______

All you have actually provided is evidence of an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I notice you dodged any reference to Evidence. And don't try to tell me it was in the firing of that Ass Comey. He is the one who violated the above Statute by intentionally tanking the Clinton E-Mail Investigation, plus a number of others, including leaking classified documents and perjury. It was Trumps right and DUTY to fire that Seditious Bastard.

_____

Last edited:
Now is your chance! Tell us why people should vote D in November in order to get Trump impeached.

They have nothing to impeach Trump for.

Just like the righties who wanted to impeach Obama had nothing they could impeach him for.

Just a big circle jerk.

Trump is a:
a bigot
racist
hater
white supremacist
just like hitler/Stalin/Jim Jones/Pol Pot/etc
just plain wrong
everything he does is wrong

......the majority of Americans agree with me
the world hates him
he is the ANTI-CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because I said so
all true--because I said so

_______

this one dumbass:

Now is your chance!

______

All you have actually provided is evidence of an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I notice you dodged any reference to Evidence. And don't try to tell me it was in the firing of that Ass Comey. He is the one who violated the above Statute by intentionally tanking the Clinton E-Mail Investigation, plus a number of others, including leaking classified documents and perjury. It was Trumps right and DUTY to fire that Seditious Bastard.

_____

Dumbass, testimony to the Congress by former FBI Director, under full threat of PURJURY, supported with contemporanious memos made right after the meeting, corroborated by his subordinates is as solid of evidence as one could ever have short of direct audio tape.

IG already reviewed Clinton Email case and found that it was properly concluded without evidence of bias....do you live under a rock?

_______

this one dumbass:

Now is your chance!

______

_____

Dumbass, testimony to the Congress by former FBI Director, under full threat of PURJURY, supported with contemporanious memos made right after the meeting, corroborated by his subordinates is as solid of evidence as one could ever have short of direct audio tape.

IG already reviewed Clinton Email case and found that it was properly concluded without evidence of bias....do you live under a rock?
________

The Turd Comey has shown such dishonesty (Stealing and leaking confidential FBI Property) and bias against Trump that his supposedly contemporaneous memos are absolutely untrustworthy....plus you conveniently forget...like any Half-Wit suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome...that Comey testified at that very Congressional Hearing that he did not believe he had ever been improperly approached by any president at any time.

Trey Gowdy has read all the Bull-shit Memos and says they would be Exhibit "A" for what is NOT Obstruction of Justice. Fuck you.

Seek treatment for obvious obsessional neuroses.

________

_______

this one dumbass:

Now is your chance!

______

_____

Yeah, both you and Strozk need to look up the definition of bias.

The markets are at all time highs, black unemployment is at all time lows, Peace is breaking out all over.

The Democrats have to get the Trumpster out of there or they will be in the minority for a hundred generations. Impeachment is the only constitutional was to do it.
Are you holding your nose, looking the other way, ignorant of the facts or seeking absolution. Would you sell out your ethical compass, your respect for dignity and your sense of right and wrong for Bladk unemployment and a rising srock market so a rodeo clown like Donald Trump can obstruct justice, insult private citizens, break the emoluments claus and conspire with Russians?

I'm voting Democratic, but it's not "in order to get Trump impeached".

I want healthcare, Social Security and justice protected. A Trump impeachment will happen because Trump is so crooked, if he swallowed a nail, he would shit a corkscrew.

_______

this one dumbass:

Now is your chance!

______

_____

Yeah, both you and Strozk need to look up the definition of bias.

Silly, if you think you know better than Inspector General of Justice Department what bias is then you need to think agian.

And when you are done with that you need to think about how little anyone gives a shit about what you think. IG review is done, and there will not be another - time to fold them partner.

_______

this one dumbass:

Now is your chance!

______

_____

________

The Turd Comey has shown such dishonesty (Stealing and leaking confidential FBI Property) and bias against Trump that his supposedly contemporaneous memos are absolutely untrustworthy....plus you conveniently forget...like any Half-Wit suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome...that Comey testified at that very Congressional Hearing that he did not believe he had ever been improperly approached by any president at any time.

Trey Gowdy has read all the Bull-shit Memos and says they would be Exhibit "A" for what is NOT Obstruction of Justice. Fuck you.

Seek treatment for obvious obsessional neuroses.

________

Is that the same Trey Gowdy that has NOTHING to show for all the Benghazi circus?

I assume it is and what is in the MEMOS is quite simple:

Trump corners FBI director (asking TWICE for Jeff Sessions to get out of the meeting to leave them alone...Comey specifically told Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump) then asking him "if he could find a way to let Flynn go". Which ANY reasonable person (who will be in the grand jury btw) would intrepret as thinly veiled direction to squash ongoing investigation.

For a simple objectivity excercise replace the word "Trump" with "Obama" and see how the shoe fits.

I'm voting Democratic, but it's not "in order to get Trump impeached".

I want healthcare, Social Security and justice protected. A Trump impeachment will happen because Trump is so crooked, if he swallowed a nail, he would shit a corkscrew.

The Democrats aren't going to get enough votes in the Senate to pass anything. They refused to work with the GOP to reform healthcare in 2017 or do anything else. So they can expect zero cooperation even if they do win the House

Is that the same Trey Gowdy that has NOTHING to show for all the Benghazi circus?

Trump corners FBI director (asking TWICE for Jeff Sessions to get out of the meeting to leave them them alone...Comey specifically told Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump) then asking him "if he could find a way to let Flynn go". Which ANY reasonable person (who will be in the grand jury btw) would intrepret as thinly veiled direction to squash ongoing investigation.

I think we need a special persecutor appointed to look at Benghazi. Gowdy didn't have the ability to actually imprison or charge anyone, no way to really press for Obstruction charges against the Clinton clan.

Trump corners FBI director (asking TWICE for Jeff Sessions to get out of the meeting to leave them them alone...Comey specifically told Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump) then asking him "if he could find a way to let Flynn go". Which ANY reasonable person (who will be in the grand jury btw) would intrepret as thinly veiled direction to squash ongoing investigation.

I think we need a special persecutor appointed to look at Benghazi. Gowdy didn't have the ability to actually imprison or charge anyone, no way to really press for Obstruction charges against the Clinton clan.

source.gif

Do you even understand the circustances warranting special persecutor?

I'll give you one example: President fires FBI Director who is conducting an investigation of President's campaign and ex-administration member.

The markets are at all time highs, black unemployment is at all time lows, Peace is breaking out all over.

The Democrats have to get the Trumpster out of there or they will be in the minority for a hundred generations. Impeachment is the only constitutional was to do it.

Inflation has tripled, borrowing $1 trillion a year, president is kissing a Russian Dictators ass while repudiating his own intelligence......

On a foreign front the US is surrendering soft power at a rate of knots... US has lost allies....

Anyone can keep borrowing money to pump the economy... Thats easy, when you intend to pay it back?

Forum List

Back