Trump Says He Has ‘Obliterated’ ISIS ...

Rump said he would "bomb the shit out of ISIS".

Also advocated firing the "sumbitches", the whole Tic Tac Talk, mused on the size of his dick, and called the Chinese "motherfuckers"....

---- then he stood there and pretended to be offended by Vicente Fox saying his country "ain't paying for that fucking wall".

With Rump it's all about what's plopping out of his mouth in the moment. What plopped out two years ago, two days ago or two minutes ago ("would" means "wouldn't) becomes unspeech that never happened and anybody who recorded it and plays it back is a "loser" because "what am I saying".

That's the art of Having the Best Words.

"Hey Phil I got an idea!"

"What's that, Dan?"

"--- Let's elect a complete fucking moron to the White House!"

"Dan I don't know how you do it. You're a fucking genius".

You know, it might help if conservatives (and Trump) understood what the word "obliterated" meant. I'll try to help them out by posting the definition................

obliterate
[uh-blit-uh-reyt]
See more synonyms for obliterate on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), ob·lit·er·at·ed, ob·lit·er·at·ing.
  1. to remove or destroy all traces of; do away with; destroy completely.
  2. to blot out or render undecipherable (writing, marks, etc.); efface.

Unfortunately, ISIL hasn't been "obliterated", because there are still ISIL groups out there.

Also advocated firing the "sumbitches", the whole Tic Tac Talk, mused on the size of his dick, and called the Chinese "motherfuckers"....

---- then he stood there and pretended to be offended by Vicente Fox saying his country "ain't paying for that fucking wall".

With Rump it's all about what's plopping out of his mouth in the moment. What plopped out two years ago, two days ago or two minutes ago ("would" means "wouldn't) becomes unspeech that never happened and anybody who recorded it and plays it back is a "loser" because "what am I saying".

"What's that, Dan?"

ISIS went from being in control of a number of Iraqi cities, with Obama's help, to having lost control of those cities, and most of the wealth they had, since Trump took over.

When Trump said he accomplished more in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years, he's right. But of course, Obama couldn't help in stopping ISIS. He was in COLLUSION with them, helping them.

Last edited:

"What's that, Dan?"

ISIS went from being in control of a number of Iraqi cities, with Obama's help. to having lost control of those cities, and most of the wealth they had, since Trump took over.

When Trump said he accomplished more in a few months that Obama did in 8 years, he's right. But of course, Obama couldn't help in stopping ISIS. He was in COLLUSION with them, helping them.

ah the left cheering for ISIS, big surprise

Trump crushed them. Sure they will always be around (the left has this child like ability to think evil can be stopped forever)
but they are reduced bigtime. they control almost nothing.
Rise and fall of Isis: its dream of a caliphate is over, so what now?

"What's that, Dan?"

ISIS went from being in control of a number of Iraqi cities, with Obama's help. to having lost control of those cities, and most of the wealth they had, since Trump took over.

When Trump said he accomplished more in a few months that Obama did in 8 years, he's right. But of course, Obama couldn't help in stopping ISIS. He was in COLLUSION with them, helping them.

Then it's a bit strange that you've got wags on this board right now claiming Tajikistan is DAESH-held territory, isn't it. Awarding them areas they don't even have. It would appear your fellow travellers see DAESH as expanding rather than contracting.

--- When it suits them to, of course. They'll be along shortly to contradict themselves here. It'll be fun to watch.

EDIT --- I see the post above has already fulfilled my prediction. I was too slow.

I guess when you're playing both sides you don't have to wait for the parachutes of "facts" --- you just jump and hope nobody notices.

Trump crushed them. Sure they will always be around (the left has this child like ability to think evil can be stopped forever)
but they are reduced bigtime. they control almost nothing.
Rise and fall of Isis: its dream of a caliphate is over, so what now?

Amazing. Must have happened what, last night about 8:30?

Then it's a bit strange that you've got wags on this board right now claiming Tajikistan is DAESH-held territory, isn't it. Awarding them areas they don't even have. It would appear your fellow travellers see DAESH as expanding rather than contracting.

--- When it suits them to, of course. They'll be along shortly to contradict themselves here. It'll be fun to watch.

EDIT --- I see the post above has already fulfilled my prediction. I was too slow.

I guess when you're playing both sides you don't have to wait for the parachutes of "facts" --- you just jump and hope nobody notices.

Are you feeling all right ? I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Maybe you ought to think more before you type, and type slower. Are you sure you even got the thread right ?

Are you feeling all right ? I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Maybe you ought to think more before you type, and type slower. Are you sure you even got the thread right ?

Ah, so you're not aware that DAESH runs Tajikistan now?

See it all here. Buckles knows, he was in it. Now he's here claiming the opposite. Last week DAESH was on the state line of Indiana. Now it's holed up in Tora Bora. It's a fast-moving world.

You know, it might help if conservatives (and Trump) understood what the word "obliterated" meant. I'll try to help them out by posting the definition................

obliterate
[uh-blit-uh-reyt]
See more synonyms for obliterate on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), ob·lit·er·at·ed, ob·lit·er·at·ing.
  1. to remove or destroy all traces of; do away with; destroy completely.
  2. to blot out or render undecipherable (writing, marks, etc.); efface.

Unfortunately, ISIL hasn't been "obliterated", because there are still ISIL groups out there.
it would also help if the left knew what:

Racist
Nazi
White Supremacist

and so forth meant and didn't over use them at the drop of a hat.

...but the terrorists don't really agree with that statement.

Trump Says He Has ‘Obliterated’ ISIS. The Terror Group Seems Not To Have Noticed.

Dooshbag takes the word of ISIS over his own CIC.

Clearly, as meant by Trump and detailed in the OP's own article, ISIS HAS been effectively and largely obliterated from the areas it originally controlled: Iraq and Syria. But you are right, they are not dead yet and are trying to reorganize to go after other regions in the world now, and I'm sure Trump knows that as well and won't declare them the "JV" team.

Forum List

Back