Make your case for Impeaching Trump

According to Dims, they are ready to impeach now.

Really? Please provide a responsible source for that gem.

There is no source. This is a source:

"I do not think that impeachment is a policy agenda," Pelosi said.

The California Democrat pointed to the ongoing special counsel investigation led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller, saying everyone should "let it take its course" before judging the outcome, and noting the difficult, divisive nature of moving to oust a president.

Pelosi: Impeachment is not a 'policy agenda' - CNNPolitics

Is that the same Trey Gowdy that has NOTHING to show for all the Benghazi circus?

I assume it is and what is in the MEMOS is quite simple:

Trump corners FBI director (asking TWICE for Jeff Sessions to get out of the meeting to leave them them alone...Comey specifically told Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump) then asking him "if he could find a way to let Flynn go". Which ANY reasonable person (who will be in the grand jury btw) would intrepret as thinly veiled direction to squash ongoing investigation.

I think we need a special persecutor appointed to look at Benghazi. Gowdy didn't have the ability to actually imprison or charge anyone, no way to really press for Obstruction charges against the Clinton clan.
Gowdy had subpoena power. That leds to available charges of perjury and contempt of congress. If he had those charges in his pocket and still found nothing, after trying a couple times, he had nothing.

_______

Which Law, Numb-Skull, and what is the proof that it was broken?

this one dumbass:

Umm very simple - When Trump pressured Comey to drop Flynn's case and then fired him over "Russia thing", he commited the crime called Obstruction of Justice, for which Congress can impeach him.

18 U.S.C. § 1503 - whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense).
______

All you have actually provided is evidence of an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I notice you dodged any reference to Evidence. And don't try to tell me it was in the firing of that Ass Comey. He is the one who violated the above Statute by intentionally tanking the Clinton E-Mail Investigation, plus a number of others, including leaking classified documents and perjury. It was Trumps right and DUTY to fire that Seditious Bastard.

_____

Dumbass, testimony to the Congress by former FBI Director, under full threat of PURJURY, supported with contemporanious memos made right after the meeting, corroborated by his subordinates is as solid of evidence as one could ever have short of direct audio tape.

IG already reviewed Clinton Email case and found that it was properly concluded without evidence of bias....do you live under a rock?
________

The Turd Comey has shown such dishonesty (Stealing and leaking confidential FBI Property) and bias against Trump that his supposedly contemporaneous memos are absolutely untrustworthy....plus you conveniently forget...like any Half-Wit suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome...that Comey testified at that very Congressional Hearing that he did not believe he had ever been improperly approached by any president at any time.

Trey Gowdy has read all the Bull-shit Memos and says they would be Exhibit "A" for what is NOT Obstruction of Justice. Fuck you.

Seek treatment for obvious obsessional neuroses.

________

Is that the same Trey Gowdy that has NOTHING to show for all the Benghazi circus?

Trump corners FBI director (asking TWICE for Jeff Sessions to get out of the meeting to leave them alone...Comey specifically told Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump) then asking him "if he could find a way to let Flynn go". Which ANY reasonable person (who will be in the grand jury btw) would intrepret as thinly veiled direction to squash ongoing investigation.

For a simple objectivity excercise replace the word "Trump" with "Obama" and see how the shoe fits.
___________________-

Here is how Fucked Up you are.

Gowdy was criticized BY REPUBLICANS....for admitting he did not find sufficient evidence to charge the depraved bitch Hillary Clinton----which means he was honest then, and somehow in you contorted reasoning that makes him Dishonest now in his evaluation of the Comey Memos. That's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, acute case.

You are making a fool out of yourself....probably you are a first year Law Student.

And Comey says about Flynn that Trump said he was a Combat Veteran, 30 years of service, and good man, and he "hoped" he would go easy on him. Now why don't you go to the Law Library and see if you can find Obstruction of Justice in someone saying they "hope" for something and report back if you find anything (you won't)----instead of continually dodging issues I am schooling you on.

Mueller has never had a goal but does have a target

Last edited:
Emoluments
Obstruction
Witness tampering
Wire fraud
Bank fraud
Money laundering
Acting as an agent for a foreign country
Campaign finance violations
Conspiracy

Perhaps bribery.

These are all things that can be proven, through time-lines, paper trails, bank trails, text messages, email messages, the shit they got from the Cohen raid, the corroborating paperwork for people who have cooperated with Mueller, that validate and verify dates, meetings, phone logs, etc.

Trump is panicking bigly!

Now is your chance! Tell us why people should vote D in November in order to get Trump impeached.

Start with what it proven and then what is not.

While I think it is clear he conspired with the Russians to win an election, I’ll wait for the Mueller Report to divulge factually and truthfully—for those who know there is only one version of the truth (unilke Guliana)—if there was conspiracy and how involved the principal was in that conspiracy. Likewise with OOJ

That should be enough.

Aside from that, Trump is a terrible President who is clearly out of his depth both on the domestic and international stage but It isn’t enough to rise to impeachment.

So unless there is a factual conspiracy charge/OOJ leveled by the special counsel’s office, I don’t think there is a case for impeachment.
Candyass, post your clear evidence.

Dumb bitch.

Now is your chance! Tell us why people should vote D in November in order to get Trump impeached.

While I think it is clear he conspired with the Russians to win an election, I’ll wait for the Mueller Report to divulge factually and truthfully—for those who know there is only one version of the truth (unilke Guliana)—if there was conspiracy and how involved the principal was in that conspiracy. Likewise with OOJ

That should be enough.

Aside from that, Trump is a terrible President who is clearly out of his depth both on the domestic and international stage but It isn’t enough to rise to impeachment.

So unless there is a factual conspiracy charge/OOJ leveled by the special counsel’s office, I don’t think there is a case for impeachment.

Dumb bitch.

Stone had meetings with hackers
His son had meetings with Russians
His AG Nominee had meetings with Russians.
The last 2 lied about it.

Fuck off.

That should be enough.

Dumb bitch.

Fuck off.
Dumb bitch opens mouth and inserts foot. Who purchased info from the Kremlin to throw an election? Your whore.

As far as publicly available information is concerned, Trump is only a subject not a target...but we don't know what Robert Mueller and his team of veteran prosecutors know...

We know what the Mule's mission is, however. And Mr. Mueller's mission is to take down President Trump by any means necessary.

this one dumbass:
______

All you have actually provided is evidence of an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I notice you dodged any reference to Evidence. And don't try to tell me it was in the firing of that Ass Comey. He is the one who violated the above Statute by intentionally tanking the Clinton E-Mail Investigation, plus a number of others, including leaking classified documents and perjury. It was Trumps right and DUTY to fire that Seditious Bastard.

_____

Dumbass, testimony to the Congress by former FBI Director, under full threat of PURJURY, supported with contemporanious memos made right after the meeting, corroborated by his subordinates is as solid of evidence as one could ever have short of direct audio tape.

IG already reviewed Clinton Email case and found that it was properly concluded without evidence of bias....do you live under a rock?
________

The Turd Comey has shown such dishonesty (Stealing and leaking confidential FBI Property) and bias against Trump that his supposedly contemporaneous memos are absolutely untrustworthy....plus you conveniently forget...like any Half-Wit suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome...that Comey testified at that very Congressional Hearing that he did not believe he had ever been improperly approached by any president at any time.

Trey Gowdy has read all the Bull-shit Memos and says they would be Exhibit "A" for what is NOT Obstruction of Justice. Fuck you.

Seek treatment for obvious obsessional neuroses.

________

Trump corners FBI director (asking TWICE for Jeff Sessions to get out of the meeting to leave them alone...Comey specifically told Sessions to not leave him alone with Trump) then asking him "if he could find a way to let Flynn go". Which ANY reasonable person (who will be in the grand jury btw) would intrepret as thinly veiled direction to squash ongoing investigation.

For a simple objectivity excercise replace the word "Trump" with "Obama" and see how the shoe fits.
___________________-

Here is how Fucked Up you are.

Gowdy was criticized BY REPUBLICANS....for admitting he did not find sufficient evidence to charge the depraved bitch Hillary Clinton----which means he was honest then, and somehow in you contorted reasoning that makes him Dishonest now in his evaluation of the Comey Memos. That's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, acute case.

You are making a fool out of yourself....probably you are a first year Law Student.

And Comey says about Flynn that Trump said he was a Combat Veteran, 30 years of service, and good man, and he "hoped" he would go easy on him. Now why don't you go to the Law Library and see if you can find Obstruction of Justice in someone saying they "hope" for something and report back if you find anything (you won't)----instead of continually dodging issues I am schooling you on.

Cool story bro...nothing to do with Trump clearly obstructing justice.

OP asked why Trump should be impeached and I laid out a clear case you can't really refute.

THE END.

Last edited:

As far as publicly available information is concerned, Trump is only a subject not a target...but we don't know what Robert Mueller and his team of veteran prosecutors know...

We know what the Mule's mission is, however. And Mr. Mueller's mission is to take down President Trump by any means necessary.

You just gotta laugh at the sort of fantasies Trumpsters live on.

That should be enough.

Dumb bitch.

Fuck off.
Dumb bitch opens mouth and inserts foot. Who purchased info from the Kremlin to throw an election? Your whore.

Gee, too bad the thread isn't about HRC fuck face.

Trump's team met with the russians, his advisor met with hackers and they lied about it during a time when every intel agency and the US Senate says that the Russians interfered in the election. Anyone with two brain cells (which leaves you out of course) can see the correlation. An investigator was appointed to investigate. The length of the investigation should tell any casual observer that there was something to investigate despite your fantasies about Mueller being a member of some fabled "deep state".

That should be enough.

Dumb bitch.

Fuck off.

His AG "had meetings with Russians"?? SERIOUSLY? At a public cocktail reception? In front of Gawd and everyone? How dumb does that make you sound?

Not done yet.. "His son had meetings with the Russians"? A meeting SET-UP by Fusion GPS using one of THEIR Russian clients to contact the Trump Campaign and offer dirt on Hillary? That Russian Beaver lawyer was a PLANT. An attempt by Fusion to dirty up the campaign. WHAT WAS DISCUSSED in that meeting? Her crusade about ENDING the Magnitsky sanctions that the slimers at Fusion was helping her with. To believe otherwise makes you sound like doubling down on stupid.

That should be enough.

Dumb bitch.

Fuck off.

Trump's team met with the russians, his advisor met with hackers and they lied about it during a time when every intel agency and the US Senate says that the Russians interfered in the election. Anyone with two brain cells (which leaves you out of course) can see the correlation. An investigator was appointed to investigate. The length of the investigation should tell any casual observer that there was something to investigate despite your fantasies about Mueller being a member of some fabled "deep state".

The intelligence community is tremendously thin skinned and look for revenge at any perceived snub. This isn't me talking, and it isn't President Trump, but instead the Marxist NY Senator, Chuck U Schumer-
“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

Anything the intel community says is a fabrication,because they don't like being called out.

That should be enough.

Dumb bitch.

Fuck off.

His AG "had meetings with Russians"?? SERIOUSLY? At a public cocktail reception? In front of Gawd and everyone? How dumb does that make you sound?

Not done yet.. "His son had meetings with the Russians"? A meeting SET-UP by Fusion GPS using one of THEIR Russian clients to contact the Trump Campaign and offer dirt on Hillary? That Russian Beaver lawyer was a PLANT. An attempt by Fusion to dirty up the campaign. WHAT WAS DISCUSSED in that meeting? Her crusade about ENDING the Magnitsky sanctions that the slimers at Fusion was helping her with. To believe otherwise makes you sound like doubling down on stupid.

Wrong on several counts.

"But Sessions did have contact with Russia on two occasions, including a meeting in his office with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in September that was listed on his public schedule.

"There was absolutely nothing misleading about his answer," said Sessions spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores. "Last year, the senator had over 25 conversations with foreign ambassadors as a senior member of the Armed Services Committee...He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign -- not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee."

Nobody forced Trump's kids to meet with the Russians; much less lie about it.

That should be enough.

Dumb bitch.

Fuck off.

How about THIS GUY -- the head of The Resistance in the House Intel Committee (Adam Schiff) "MEETING WITH RUSSIANS for dirt on Trump". They told him they had naked pictures of Trump..

Hang him high. IT's even ON TAPE..

That should be enough.

Dumb bitch.

Fuck off.

The intelligence community is tremendously thin skinned and look for revenge at any perceived snub. This isn't me talking, and it isn't President Trump, but instead the Marxist NY Senator, Chuck U Schumer-
“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

Anything the intel community says is a fabrication,because they don't like being called out.
:icon_rolleyes:

Wrong on several counts.

"But Sessions did have contact with Russia on two occasions, including a meeting in his office with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in September that was listed on his public schedule.

Oh excuse me. SENATORS can't meet with ambassadors in their office? Is this a Senate rule or Fed statute? And what do you think was plotted in there -- you conspiracy nut...

Nobody forced Trump's kids to meet with the Russians; much less lie about it.

Of course. Rookie error. Because no one in the Trump Campaign had ever held clearances and were sensitive to Russian espionage tactics Should have had a "security coordinator" in the campaign. And what WAS this "lie" that DJT Jr told?

Forum List

Back