Make no mistake, Democrats will be forced to vote for Kamala Harris for President in 2024.

The first thing the DNC can do to improve their chances from now until eternity is to jettison their ridiculous, un-democratic, Tammany Hall machine politics "superdelegate" system that rigs every primary before the first ballot is even printed.

I'm convinced that the only reason their constituency hasn't descended on that practice with pitchforks and torches is because most people don't know it exists. It's not only unfair, but it rigs the game with stagnates the party which goes a long way toward explaining why the GOP regularly eats their lunch, even though most polls and public opinion lean toward supporting the Democrats' policies.
You are overthinking this.

Oragne man bad

Besides, January 6th.

You have good reason to be bitter...
Except, as in most everything you say, you’re wrong. I’m not bitter at all. I have fun mocking your obvious imbecility. 👍

Sorry to disappoint you, Horseshit. Not really sorry. But you do spew Horseshit. I wonder if you get paid for it? And why? :dunno:

You still suck at this.

Except, as in most everything you say, you’re wrong. I’m not bitter at all. I have fun mocking your obvious imbecility. 👍

Sorry to disappoint you, Horseshit. Not really sorry. But you do spew Horseshit. I wonder if you get paid for it? And why? :dunno:

You still suck at this.
I get your Bitter....do you have anything else?

You will vote for whoever the party tells you to. Pawn.
No, as long as it's a two party system I will vote Democrats in the general and the most liberal candidates in the primaries. Why the fuck would I ever vote for democracy-hating, Putin-loving Republicans?

No, as long as it's a two party system I will vote Democrats in the general and the most liberal candidates in the primaries. Why the fuck would I ever vote for democracy-hating, Putin-loving Republicans?
You only love "democracy" when you get your way. That isn't democracy.

The DNC is digging the system so that nobody has the opportunity to debate Biden and further expose his incompetence. They are making sure he is their only choice.

Nobody expects Biden to be able to put two coherent words together by the end of this term, much less another one. So Democrats are forced with having to vote for Harris to be President.

This is why a majority of Democrats want Biden to go away.

Conservative columnist Kristin Tate told Fox News Digital.....​

Yawn.

Forum List

Back