Make no mistake, Democrats will be forced to vote for Kamala Harris for President in 2024.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The DNC is digging the system so that nobody has the opportunity to debate Biden and further expose his incompetence. They are making sure he is their only choice.

Nobody expects Biden to be able to put two coherent words together by the end of this term, much less another one. So Democrats are forced with having to vote for Harris to be President.

This is why a majority of Democrats want Biden to go away.

The DNC is digging the system so that nobody has the opportunity to debate Biden and further expose his incompetence. They are making sure he is their only choice.

Nobody expects Biden to be able to put two coherent words together by the end of this term, much less another one. So Democrats are forced with having to vote for Harris to be President.

Not necessarily, the DNC will vote for them....just to make it easier.

I can see Biden changing his mind at the last minute and dropping out of the 2024 primaries. Then I see Dem women insisting the Dem candidate for 2024 be a women. Then it would be a battle between Harris, Klobuchar, Whitmer, Warren, and Gillibrand.

Cry harder, losers.
4i6Ckte.gif

I can see Biden changing his mind at the last minute and dropping out of the 2024 primaries. Then I see Dem women insisting the Dem candidate for 2024 be a women. Then it would be a battle between Harris, Klobuchar, Whitmer, Warren, and Gillibrand.
The nominee will be the one the dark forces behind the curtain can control...Harris. That's the only reason she's still around.

But Joe Biden is democracy just like Fauci was science.

Why are you trying to destroy democracy?

I bet you even hate science.

More accurately, we might get to vote her if we don't get to vote for Joe.

The first thing the DNC can do to improve their chances from now until eternity is to jettison their ridiculous, un-democratic, Tammany Hall machine politics "superdelegate" system that rigs every primary before the first ballot is even printed.

I'm convinced that the only reason their constituency hasn't descended on that practice with pitchforks and torches is because most people don't know it exists. It's not only unfair, but it rigs the game with stagnates the party which goes a long way toward explaining why the GOP regularly eats their lunch, even though most polls and public opinion lean toward supporting the Democrats' policies.

The first thing the DNC can do to improve their chances from now until eternity is to jettison their ridiculous, un-democratic, Tammany Hall machine politics "superdelegate" system that rigs every primary before the first ballot is even printed.

I'm convinced that the only reason their constituency hasn't descended on that practice with pitchforks and torches is because most people don't know it exists. It's not only unfair, but it rigs the game with stagnates the party which goes a long way toward explaining why the GOP regularly eats their lunch, even though most polls and public opinion lean toward supporting the Democrats' policies.
Quit whining, and get a better candidate than trump or desantis. Nobody cares what you think about how we chose our candidate. Are you too dumb to get that?

Not ideal, but better than electing the proto-terrorist MAGA movement

Quit whining, and get a better candidate than trump or desantis. Nobody cares what you think about how we chose our candidate. Are you too dumb to get that?

Harris vs Trump or DeSantis is simply another race to the bottom. The country has become a complete joke that these are the people we get pushed upon us.

Biden....Harris....I'm cool either way. Until the Republicans can put up someone who is from this millennium in terms of worldview....I'm with the Democrats.

The way it looks today is that Biden is going to win an easy victory. Things change of course....

Forum List

Back