Make no mistake, Democrats will be forced to vote for Kamala Harris for President in 2024.

It doesn't matter who the candidate is. They're embarrassed by both of them. The commies pulling the strings will pick the easiest one to control and then hide them in the basement and let the crooked media run their bogus campaign.

Cry? I’m LMFAO at you Bidenista Cult Clowns having to vote for the cackling Cockholster for President. :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

Out of just simple curiosity. What would you say if that person won the election in 24 defeating either Trump or DeSantis?

No....it's just more of you asserting shit.

What did you learn about the average of those four numbers?
You made a claim and there is 100% certainty there is no way you can possibly know to be true. On the other hand, it is with 100% certainty that I know if it is true or a lie.

It is a lie.

All the childish games you try to play after that mean nothing. They just make you look dumber than if you just stopped with your original lie, Simp.

I want to see a debate between Heels-Up Harris and a dirt clod. We already know the clod has more brains.

They will be made to vote, and the voting will be unavoidable. They will be voting for Kamala Harris, and they will have no choice, and that is how they will have to vote, because the voting for her will be unavoidable. Ok? Har har har har har har hee hee hee!

This is what Dimwingers will be voting for for President.

More from what Dimwingers think is Presidential material.

Space Kadet Kamala.
The best the Dimwingers have to offer.

Remember when she had to pay child actors to get someone to listen to her dumbassery?

Dimwinger’s finest right here.

Forum List

Back