Mainers defend Somali neighbors against Trump

Trump broke the racial and religious barriers down in Palm Beach with his club. The FIRST to allow Jews and Blacks.

Fuck off Matthew.

Well that was mighty white of him.

Meanwhile, I have a friend who lives in Maine and yeah- Trump's attempts to attack Maine's Somali community is falling flat.

They know the community and know that the Somalis are more American than Donald Trump is.
Yeah, and they all told you this too.
:bsflag:

Source: Boston Globe
On Thursday, the real estate tycoon told supporters that “we’ve just seen many, many crimes getting worse all the time, and as Maine knows — a major destination for Somali refugees — right, am I right?”

“Well, they’re all talking about it,” he continued. “Maine. Somali refugees. We admit hundreds of thousands — you admit, into Maine, and to other places in the United States — hundreds of thousands of refugees.”

In Lewiston, where an estimated 7,000 Somalis live, police said Friday that crime is going down, not up.

Read more: Maine sees a Somalian community starkly different than what Donald Trump portrayed - The Boston Globe

Interesting that crime is going down.

You show me maine, I show you Orlando. Your turn. My answer will be San Bernardino. On and on. A muslim cannot be loyal to our country. It's against their religion. My main reason for voting for Trump.

On Thursday, the real estate tycoon told supporters that “we’ve just seen many, many crimes getting worse all the time, and as Maine knows — a major destination for Somali refugees — right, am I right?”

“Well, they’re all talking about it,” he continued. “Maine. Somali refugees. We admit hundreds of thousands — you admit, into Maine, and to other places in the United States — hundreds of thousands of refugees.”

In Lewiston, where an estimated 7,000 Somalis live, police said Friday that crime is going down, not up.

Read more: Maine sees a Somalian community starkly different than what Donald Trump portrayed - The Boston Globe

Who the he'll cares about what foreigners think about our elections?

Call us when the topic is about Americans.

Maine is struggling with FGM. It doesn't look very much like the people of Maine are too supportive.

Office of Multicultural Affairs - Calendar: Event Details; DHHS Maine
There is a big difference between supporting the cultural practice of FGM among the Somalis and supporting them, as a group, to our state. Hopefully, a little of our modernity will rub off on them as relates to this issue.

this is fucking garbage, a person's culture is what they are, you cannot say 'I support you, but not what you do'

Oh, 'hopefully' you can change these muslims into what you want them to be. I am so glad you said that, finally a liberal in here admits their arrogant steaming shitpile of an idealogy

You show me maine, I show you Orlando. Your turn. My answer will be San Bernardino. On and on. A muslim cannot be loyal to our country. It's against their religion. My main reason for voting for Trump.
You and many others. I'm embarrassed by all of you.

In two words: "abject ignorance".

Maine is struggling with FGM. It doesn't look very much like the people of Maine are too supportive.

There is a big difference between supporting the cultural practice of FGM among the Somalis and supporting them, as a group, to our state. Hopefully, a little of our modernity will rub off on them as relates to this issue.

this is fucking garbage, a person's culture is what they are, you cannot say 'I support you, but not what you do'

Oh, 'hopefully' you can change these muslims into what you want them to be. I am so glad you said that, finally a liberal in here admits their arrogant steaming shitpile of an idealogy

She didn't say "Muslims" (it's capitalized) --- she said cultural. You did too before you tried to shift to religion.
And that's what it is --- cultural. It's way way older than Islam and not a religious practice at all. And for that matter older than Christianism and Judaism too.

I'm the one with an arrogant steaming shitpile of an ideology? Who the fuck is the one saying Muslims and in some cases people particularly from North Africa aren't worth living in our country? I'm not the one passing judgment--you are. Those raised in another culture think we're as fucked as you think they are. No chance of anyone getting along with that mindset. It happens to be TRUE that as generations are raised in America, they tend to assimilate, given a chance to interact fully with American society. That would be good, imo, for girls from cultures that still think FGM is the only way a female can be socially acceptable. I hope it works. Has NOTHING to do with whether they are turning Maine into a cesspool. They AREN'T.

Let's see. We're relocating and are trying to decide between two really nice homes to buy. We like them equally and they're priced the same. One is in a neighborhood of predominantly Somalis and the other in a neighborhood of predominantly Trump supporters. We both know which one we're gonna buy, but the bride's concerned folks with accuse us of being racists. To which I replied, "Who gives a shit?"

I'm the one with an arrogant steaming shitpile of an ideology? Who the fuck is the one saying Muslims and in some cases people particularly from North Africa aren't worth living in our country? I'm not the one passing judgment--you are. Those raised in another culture think we're as fucked as you think they are. No chance of anyone getting along with that mindset. It happens to be TRUE that as generations are raised in America, they tend to assimilate, given a chance to interact fully with American society. That would be good, imo, for girls from cultures that still think FGM is the only way a female can be socially acceptable. I hope it works. Has NOTHING to do with whether they are turning Maine into a cesspool. They AREN'T.

You are trying to change them, if that isn't passing judgment then nothing is. Why change them, I thought they were wonderful folks?

You think your culture is better and they should change to adapt to you, that is arrogant. Thanks for showing what shitnozzles you guys are.

She didn't say "Muslims" (it's capitalized) --- she said cultural. You did too before you tried to shift to religion.
And that's what it is --- cultural. It's way way older than Islam and not a religious practice at all. And for that matter older than Christianism and Judaism too.

doesn't matter, all that matters is you douchebags hope they will change

Let's see. We're relocating and are trying to decide between two really nice homes to buy. We like them equally and they're priced the same. One is in a neighborhood of predominantly Somalis and the other in a neighborhood of predominantly Trump supporters. We both know which one we're gonna buy, but the bride's concerned folks with accuse us of being racists. To which I replied, "Who gives a shit?"

Haha. There's no such thing as "a neighborhood of predominantly Rump supporters".

Uh -- yeah it DOES matter. It makes your entire argument dishonest.

doesn't matter dick for brains, the fact is you guys want to change these baboons

You are trying to change them, if that isn't passing judgment then nothing is. Why change them, I thought they were wonderful folks?

You think your culture is better and they should change to adapt to you, that is arrogant. Thanks for showing what shitnozzles you guys are.
If you are standing up for FGM, I'd like to ask first, what sex are you?

doesn't matter dick for brains, the fact is you guys want to change these baboons

Uh-- yeah it DOES matter. It makes your entire basis go poof.

Uh-- yeah it DOES matter. It makes your entire basis go poof.

no it does not, but I know you lack the firepower upstairs to understand. Go watch basketball

nice deflection, never said that. I am standing against your arrogance at bringing in a bunch of primitives and then demanding they adapt to you.

nice deflection, never said that. I am standing against your arrogance at bringing in a bunch of primitives and then demanding they adapt to you.
Hilarious that someone arrogant enough to view all Somali's as "primitives" and "baboons" is outraged by lil ole me. Back to the topic of the thread, Trump tried running Somalis up the flagpole during his rally in Portland, and the crowd was not receptive. He tried twice, didn't get the positive reaction he hoped for, so he moved on. Too bad, so sad, racists. Try another state for your hate.

Forum List

Back