This Grieving Military Mom THREW UP After She Saw What Obama Did To Son’s Casket

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
This Grieving Military Mom THREW UP After She Saw What Obama Did To Son's Casket * LIBERTY WRITERS NEWS

This Grieving Military Mom THREW UP After She Saw What Obama Did To Son's Casket * LIBERTY WRITERS NEWS

Throughout his presidency, Barack Obama has made it clear that he doesn’t like our military. You can’t spell traitor without Obama. Seriously, give it a try in the comment section.

*** T-R-OBAMA-I-T-O-R.

He hates America. He hates our military and now he is insulting the dead men and women that have put their lives on the line for this country!!

This will get you flaming mad. CNN interviewed a Gold Star mother, named Karen Vaugh, and was asked to weigh in on the debacle between Trump and Khan.The CNN host was not ready for the response, though.

Get ready. Watch.

So what she saw in Obama, was him using the visit to bolster a position that he solute's the contributions of the troops, even though she knew it was a mere photo op that actually went against his actions that she knew he has taken over time, and in which may have been the actions of opposition towards the troops & their missions instead. I can see her point.

I like CNN never represented what this Goldstar Mothers said in their written headlines.

If he showed up with what he knew the families did not want anywhere near the place, he should have been thrown out on his head. If a person can't show any respect, they shouldn't expect any in return then.

God bless you and them families always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back