Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count

Youtube is full of 'em, why would I use the memory?

Well.....at least you will agree that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

Don't bet on it... LBJ was a sneaky bastard.
LBJ hated being President; read his memoirs. And haggling over individual votes was discounted in 2000. Whoever is announced the winner, IS the winner. That noted, an attempt to defraud Paul of votes would NOT surprise me. The party leaders want a male candidate that will follow the party line(.)

LBJ hated being President; read his memoirs. And haggling over individual votes was discounted in 2000. Whoever is announced the winner, IS the winner. That noted, an attempt to defraud Paul of votes would NOT surprise me. The party leaders want a male candidate that will follow the party line(.)

Screw his memoirs, listen to his Oval Office tapes...

Read his memoirs? he was trying to avoid looking like a pathetic President who needed to drop out for his reelection bid. Of course, he would say anything to make people think he really wanted to stop being President.

I've read; a racist, profane, smoke filled backroom regular who tried to redeem himself. Interesting historical figure.

I've read; a racist, profane, smoke filled backroom regular who tried to redeem himself. Interesting historical figure.

You left out conspirator and murderer...:eusa_shhh:

Youtube is full of 'em, why would I use the memory?

People fear the idea one man alone can take out the most powerful leader in the world. Note that Reagan also was almost killed by a lone woman.

It's a physical impossibility to get 3 shots out of a Mannlicher Carcano bolt-action rifle in 4 1/2 seconds...at least not ACCURATELY...

People fear the idea one man alone can take out the most powerful leader in the world. Note that Reagan also was almost killed by a lone woman.

It's a physical impossibility to get 3 shots out of a Mannlicher Carcano bolt-action rifle in 4 1/2 seconds...at least not ACCURATELY...

I knew I could get a conspiracy nut to bite

ronp_dees.jpg

Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count

More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

Yet more evidence of possible vote fraud has been uncovered in Maine, where several towns and counties did caucus but were omitted from the final state count for no identifiable reason.

As we previously reported, much to the ire of the Ron Paul campaign, Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – had its caucus delayed by a week due to a warning of snow that never materialized.

In addition, some other towns had scheduled their caucuses differently to the rest of the State and will vote in the days and weeks to come.

Despite these facts, and despite Mitt Romney’s lead being just 194 votes after 84 percent of the voting had taken place, GOP representatives in Maine and the mainstream media declared that Romney was the outright winner, much to the disbelief of many onlookers, especially Ron Paul supporters.

Now it has emerged that Romney’s “victory” in Maine is even more in doubt.

Local reporters in Maine have pounced on the revelations that the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Continued

Comment: Filthy GOP establishment! We don't want to be rulled by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Royals and their AAE buddies.
Who cares..Really...Paul has no shot.
He would make a good adviser to a GOP president though.

Maine is a swing state.

I wonder how the voters of Maine will feel about the Republican Party's lies in November.

So do you think it's right that the Establishment GOP is doing their utmost to disenfranchise the voters of Maine in order to prop up Mitt Romney?

No. However, in the grand scheme of things, I also don't think this will have any impact on the overall outcome of the GOP primary.

Maybe, maybe not. I think if Ron Paul won the state that should be stated, it would eliminate the standard denigration of "Ron Paul hasn't even won a single state!"

Another fanatical Ron Paul supporter.
Sheesh.

Romney can only win by spending tens of millions of dollars and cheating.

How pathetic.

No. However, in the grand scheme of things, I also don't think this will have any impact on the overall outcome of the GOP primary.

Maybe, maybe not. I think if Ron Paul won the state that should be stated, it would eliminate the standard denigration of "Ron Paul hasn't even won a single state!"

Sheesh.

And what, pray tell, is fanatical about what I posted?

Sheesh.

You wrote this...
"Maybe, maybe not. I think if Ron Paul won the state that should be stated, it would eliminate the standard denigration of "Ron Paul hasn't even won a single state!".....
IMO that's fanaticism.

Sheesh.

You wrote this...
"Maybe, maybe not. I think if Ron Paul won the state that should be stated, it would eliminate the standard denigration of "Ron Paul hasn't even won a single state!".....
IMO that's fanaticism.

Making a rational observation is now 'fanaticism'?

What kind of fucking moron ARE you? You should probably go look up the word before you use it. You'll find it between 'fail' and 'flatulence'... :cuckoo:

You wrote this...
IMO that's fanaticism.

What kind of fucking moron ARE you? You should probably go look up the word before you use it. You'll find it between 'fail' and 'flatulence'... :cuckoo:
Another comment further indicating you are over protective of Paul.
C'mon...I await your next angry retort.
All of you Paul supporters are fanatics.
If anyone dares besmirch Mr Paul. you people dash to his rescue.

You wrote this...
IMO that's fanaticism.

Another comment further indicating you are over protective of Paul.
C'mon...I await your next angry retort.
All of you Paul supporters are fanatics.
If anyone dares besmirch Mr Paul. you people dash to his rescue.

Grow up and buy a dictionary...

Forum List

Back