Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
ronp_dees.jpg

More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

Yet more evidence of possible vote fraud has been uncovered in Maine, where several towns and counties did caucus but were omitted from the final state count for no identifiable reason.

As we previously reported, much to the ire of the Ron Paul campaign, Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – had its caucus delayed by a week due to a warning of snow that never materialized.

In addition, some other towns had scheduled their caucuses differently to the rest of the State and will vote in the days and weeks to come.

Despite these facts, and despite Mitt Romney’s lead being just 194 votes after 84 percent of the voting had taken place, GOP representatives in Maine and the mainstream media declared that Romney was the outright winner, much to the disbelief of many onlookers, especially Ron Paul supporters.

Now it has emerged that Romney’s “victory” in Maine is even more in doubt.

Local reporters in Maine have pounced on the revelations that the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Continued

Comment: Filthy GOP establishment! We don't want to be rulled by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Royals and their AAE buddies.

ronp_dees.jpg

Yet more evidence of possible vote fraud has been uncovered in Maine, where several towns and counties did caucus but were omitted from the final state count for no identifiable reason.

As we previously reported, much to the ire of the Ron Paul campaign, Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – had its caucus delayed by a week due to a warning of snow that never materialized.

In addition, some other towns had scheduled their caucuses differently to the rest of the State and will vote in the days and weeks to come.

Despite these facts, and despite Mitt Romney’s lead being just 194 votes after 84 percent of the voting had taken place, GOP representatives in Maine and the mainstream media declared that Romney was the outright winner, much to the disbelief of many onlookers, especially Ron Paul supporters.

Local reporters in Maine have pounced on the revelations that the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Continued

Comment: Filthy GOP establishment! We don't want to be rulled by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Royals and their AAE buddies.

It sounds like the subject of the thread should be GOP voter fraud. And I bet the perpetrators, assuming the story is true, had valid state IDs.

Last edited:
OK, I'll play...so?

So do you think it's right that the Establishment GOP is doing their utmost to disenfranchise the voters of Maine in order to prop up Mitt Romney?

No. However, in the grand scheme of things, I also don't think this will have any impact on the overall outcome of the GOP primary.

Maybe, maybe not. I think if Ron Paul won the state that should be stated, it would eliminate the standard denigration of "Ron Paul hasn't even won a single state!"

How can votes for Ron Paul be omitted from the final count when there is no final count yet?

Some of the precincts vote was postponed till Feb 18th. That's this Saturday. Others havent finished reporting. There's never been a final count. The idea that there is some conspiracy against Ron Paul is absurd.

You really do a disservice to Paul when you lie like this.

So do you think it's right that the Establishment GOP is doing their utmost to disenfranchise the voters of Maine in order to prop up Mitt Romney?

NO, they're doing it to get a brokered convention, so they can draft Jeb Bush. Isn't it just a little fishy that this happened in Maine?

You really think they want ANOTHER Bush?? Gawd, I hope not!

He's the only Republican with the name recognition and conservative credentials to have a chance against Obama. The four we have now, look like automatic losers, IMO.

How can votes for Ron Paul be omitted from the final count when there is no final count yet?

Some of the precincts vote was postponed till Feb 18th. That's this Saturday. Others havent finished reporting. There's never been a final count. The idea that there is some conspiracy against Ron Paul is absurd.

You really do a disservice to Paul when you lie like this.

The party officials have said they will not include the results submitted after the 11th in the counts so the counts have been concluded. How can Mitt be delcared the winner with only 86% of the votes in in this close of a race?

ronp_dees.jpg

Continued

Republicans hate Ron Paul as much as progressives do...

At least the two authoritarian sides have something in common - they both hate classical liberalism..

Ron Paul is a sleaze bag politician...why should anyone care?

He reaps what he sows

I am a Left leaning centrist who believes Ron Paul is the only candidate in either party who will stand up to the special interests controlling Washington. While I disagree with him on some issues, I trust him more than Obama to stand up to the Pentagon and Big Business.

Al Gore won Florida by well over 10,000 votes.

Ron Paul has been equally disenfranchised by the same machine.

The GOP does not want Ron Paul to win. Period.

They are rigging every primary for Romney because Romney is the latest Republican promising to play ball with the Special Interests that currently own Washington.

Problem is: the average Republican Voter doesn't get it. They don't think their party could ever steal an election.

The Clintons tried to steal it from Obama. They rigged New Hampshire, and it almost worked. Everyone on the Left knew exactly what was going on. Not so the Right. They trust their politicians.

Last edited:

He reaps what he sows

Got any evidence to backup your words there???

He only has been delivering babies for the past 50 years. and stayed consistent with his politics ever since he was democratically elected as a representative.

Who opposed the war in Iraq??

Who opposed the Patriot Act??

Who opposed the bailouts?

Who opposed the stimulus'?

Do I need to go on?

Some sleaze eh??

I suppose he is only a sleaze when he runs with an (R) by his name..

He reaps what he sows

Got any evidence to backup your words there???

He only has been delivering babies for the past 50 years. and stayed consistent with his politics ever since he was democratically elected as a representative.

Who opposed the war in Iraq??

Who opposed the Patriot Act??

Who opposed the bailouts?

Who opposed the stimulus'?

Do I need to go on?

Some sleaze eh??

I suppose he is only a sleaze when he runs with an (R) by his name..

He is a sleaze because he is trying to steal delegates from Caucus states by planting Paul supporters and having them vote Paul regardless of what the caucus voters selected

Forum List

Back