Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count

ronp_dees.jpg

More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

Yet more evidence of possible vote fraud has been uncovered in Maine, where several towns and counties did caucus but were omitted from the final state count for no identifiable reason.

As we previously reported, much to the ire of the Ron Paul campaign, Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – had its caucus delayed by a week due to a warning of snow that never materialized.

In addition, some other towns had scheduled their caucuses differently to the rest of the State and will vote in the days and weeks to come.

Despite these facts, and despite Mitt Romney’s lead being just 194 votes after 84 percent of the voting had taken place, GOP representatives in Maine and the mainstream media declared that Romney was the outright winner, much to the disbelief of many onlookers, especially Ron Paul supporters.

Now it has emerged that Romney’s “victory” in Maine is even more in doubt.

Local reporters in Maine have pounced on the revelations that the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Continued

Comment: Filthy GOP establishment! We don't want to be rulled by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Royals and their AAE buddies.

I truly hope this is true. All the republican voters in 2000 didn't care that the GOP stole the election from Gore, so now that it has happened to their candidate, maybe they will finally wake up. Our vote is too important to steal. But republicans didn't care as long as it was thier guy who won. If the Democrats stole an election, I would not be defending them.

Republicans want to talk about voter fraud. Voter fraud has never swung an election. But election fraud has.

Even Newt should be convicted. Someone on his team got caught throwing away or stuffing 10,000 votes in Virginia to get Newt on the ballot. He admitted it himself!!!

Ron Paul makes no sense. One one hand he says that everything should be privatized and nothing should be regulated.

But then one of his biggest beef is with the unregulated private bankers.

They themselves prove his theories wrong. If left unchecked, they will mismanage our finances and the debt is now $14 trillion. And we owe these private bankers interest on the debt too.

Does Ron Paul want to nationalize/socialize the Federal Reserve or just regulate the bankers that run it? Either way, isn't that against his whole theory of letting the free markets decide and deregulate them to be free to do whatever they want. The markets will work itself out.

Well the debt is now $14 trillion and growing. And why are we paying them interest on our money? Isn't that money we owe ourselves? It would be if the government managed our finances and not private for profit free market capitalist robber barons.

How can votes for Ron Paul be omitted from the final count when there is no final count yet?

Some of the precincts vote was postponed till Feb 18th. That's this Saturday. Others havent finished reporting. There's never been a final count. The idea that there is some conspiracy against Ron Paul is absurd.

You really do a disservice to Paul when you lie like this.

Because there was a cut off date. and those who did not get their votes in it would not count. Plus some bollets showed no one voted when it was reported they had a vote, and those were from heavily supported Ron Paul areas.

Ron Paul makes no sense. One one hand he says that everything should be privatized and nothing should be regulated.

They themselves prove his theories wrong. If left unchecked, they will mismanage our finances and the debt is now $14 trillion. And we owe these private bankers interest on the debt too.

Does Ron Paul want to nationalize/socialize the Federal Reserve or just regulate the bankers that run it? Either way, isn't that against his whole theory of letting the free markets decide and deregulate them to be free to do whatever they want. The markets will work itself out.

Well the debt is now $14 trillion and growing. And why are we paying them interest on our money? Isn't that money we owe ourselves? It would be if the government managed our finances and not private for profit free market capitalist robber barons.

You really should do a little deeper research into what RP wants to do. Expecting to get detailed answers from a message board is like expecting to find a winning lotto ticket in a convenience store parking lot.

You've got a decent start, your last paragraph is spot on, and perfectly in line with RP's desire to END the Fed.

ronp_dees.jpg

Yet more evidence of possible vote fraud has been uncovered in Maine, where several towns and counties did caucus but were omitted from the final state count for no identifiable reason.

As we previously reported, much to the ire of the Ron Paul campaign, Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – had its caucus delayed by a week due to a warning of snow that never materialized.

In addition, some other towns had scheduled their caucuses differently to the rest of the State and will vote in the days and weeks to come.

Despite these facts, and despite Mitt Romney’s lead being just 194 votes after 84 percent of the voting had taken place, GOP representatives in Maine and the mainstream media declared that Romney was the outright winner, much to the disbelief of many onlookers, especially Ron Paul supporters.

Local reporters in Maine have pounced on the revelations that the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Continued

Comment: Filthy GOP establishment! We don't want to be rulled by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Royals and their AAE buddies.

I truly hope this is true. All the republican voters in 2000 didn't care that the GOP stole the election from Gore, so now that it has happened to their candidate, maybe they will finally wake up. Our vote is too important to steal. But republicans didn't care as long as it was thier guy who won. If the Democrats stole an election, I would not be defending them.

Republicans want to talk about voter fraud. Voter fraud has never swung an election. But election fraud has.

Even Newt should be convicted. Someone on his team got caught throwing away or stuffing 10,000 votes in Virginia to get Newt on the ballot. He admitted it himself!!!

Please, Al Gore didn't win his home state what makes you think he won America?

Get your story right will you? Paul want to shut the fed down. Shutting it down is not regulating it.

You really should do a little deeper research into what RP wants to do. Expecting to get detailed answers from a message board is like expecting to find a winning lotto ticket in a convenience store parking lot.

You've got a decent start, your last paragraph is spot on, and perfectly in line with RP's desire to END the Fed.

Your not getting what I'm saying. On one hand you say everything should be privatized and unregulated, but then that is exactly what we did with the banks and look what happened.

We don't mind capitalism. In fact, we love it. We just understand the importance of the regulations we have in place. If/When you find a bad regulation, we will remove it. No one is for bad regulations. But Republicans don't talk specifics. They are usually talking about important regulations that protect citizens. They don't want to pay because they want to max profits. That is all corporations care about. That is why government should be answering to the citizens, not the corporations.

ronp_dees.jpg

Continued

Turns out he did. bradblog.com

Turns out he did. bradblog.com

It turns out your wrong

pe2000.png

2000 Presidential General Election Results - Tennessee

I love it how Ron Paul supporters can't simply explain where I'm wrong about Ron Paul, they just tell me that I am and I need to go do more research on him. Trust me, I have seen all I need to see and had many a debate with the head of Michigan's Libertarian party at lunch because he works where I work and it just doesn't make sense. I absolutely disagree with the Libertarian phylosophy.

Its ok because most American do. I'm in the mainstream. You, a fringe group.

I love it how Ron Paul supporters can't simply explain where I'm wrong about Ron Paul, they just tell me that I am and I need to go do more research on him. Trust me, I have seen all I need to see and had many a debate with the head of Michigan's Libertarian party at lunch because he works where I work and it just doesn't make sense. I absolutely disagree with the Libertarian phylosophy.

You ain't seen shit hell you think gore won his home state, how are you going to know anything about Ron Paul?

I don't doubt you've got good intentions, but the road to Hell is paved with those. 100 years of the mainstream is what's got us into this mess, dude. Not really something to brag about, you know? Good luck...

I don't doubt you've got good intentions, but the road to Hell is paved with those. 100 years of the mainstream is what's got us into this mess, dude. Not really something to brag about, you know? Good luck...

We were doing just fine up until Reagan if you ask me. Then Newt controlled the GOP in the 90's and came up with NAFTA. Then everything the Bush & Tom Delay run government did. If not for the GOP, we'd be just fine.

And you must not be rich. The rich aren't complaining. They've never been richer. That's because they control our banks and our government. They run the oil companies and they run Blue Cross and Blue Shield. They are the Koch brothers. The modern day robber barons.

I know your intentions are good, but you know not what you are asking for. You want every man for himself? You aren't rich enough to benefit from that.

The Greatest time in American history was from FDR-Clinton. Unions, civil rights, labor laws, high wages, great prosperity, entitlements, low unemployment, etc.

The rich hated those years. We made too much. They wanted to make more. All these benefits like sick days and vacation days and collective bargaining was eating into their profits. So the attack began under Reagan. But Bush and Tom Delay took it to the extreme. They needed to crash the economy in order to push their radical agenda. Now we are broke. So they say we need to make sacrafices. But the Bush tax breaks have to stay.

The GOP broke this country, not socialism, not regulations, not liberals, not freddy mack or fanny mae and not unions. And they did it on purpose.

I thought I replied to this already. I said, "yea, and Kerry didn't win Ohio in 2004. NOT! Yes he did. But Ken Blackwell hurried up and certified the vote before Kerry could get a recount. Very slick.

You guys keep worrying about voter fraud while your party commits election fraud. Big difference.

I thought I replied to this already. I said, "yea, and Kerry didn't win Ohio in 2004. NOT! Yes he did. But Ken Blackwell hurried up and certified the vote before Kerry could get a recount. Very slick.

You guys keep worrying about voter fraud while your party commits election fraud. Big difference.

God damn it son gore did not win Tennessee, I don't give a shit about dick head Kerry losing in Ohio. If Gore can't take the state he was a governor how in the hell do you expect him to win the country? As for corruption the democrats are just as bad if not worse than the republicans.

ONE more time Gore did not win his home state.

God damn it son gore did not win Tennessee, I don't give a shit about dick head Kerry losing in Ohio. If Gore can't take the state he was a governor how in the hell do you expect him to win the country? As for corruption the democrats are just as bad if not worse than the republicans.

Bush only stole Tennessee with the help of GOP Governor Don Sundquist.

Bush only stole Florida because of Jeb Bush and Catherine Harris.

And Bush stole Ohio because of Ken Blackwell.

All Republican governors to provide Bush cover for committing election fraud.

Gore won Tennessee.

Forum List

Back