Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count

It appears we may see a more complete accounting of the vote tomorrow.

The latest:
Pressure has been building on the state GOP leadership to recount the votes. Chairman Charles Webster had told the Portland Press Herald on Wednesday that he did not want to do so until the state committee met next month.

That stance may be changing. Politico reported Thursday that Maine Republican Party leaders have contacted local party officials to ask them to "reconfirm" the vote totals. A spokesman for the party could not be reached Thursday, but a statement on the caucuses will be released Friday.
Another Mitt Romney win could be undone in Maine caucuses - chicagotribune.com

This should be interesting. Hopefully it's fairly done.

It appears we may see a more complete accounting of the vote tomorrow.

The latest:
Pressure has been building on the state GOP leadership to recount the votes. Chairman Charles Webster had told the Portland Press Herald on Wednesday that he did not want to do so until the state committee met next month.

That stance may be changing. Politico reported Thursday that Maine Republican Party leaders have contacted local party officials to ask them to "reconfirm" the vote totals. A spokesman for the party could not be reached Thursday, but a statement on the caucuses will be released Friday.
Another Mitt Romney win could be undone in Maine caucuses - chicagotribune.com

This should be interesting. Hopefully it's fairly done.

My guess is that the Waldo county empty numbers will not be enough to put Paul over the top. I want the Washington County numbers as well. Those voters are going to get that vote out in droves to win those precincts because they know EXACTLY how many votes they'll need to win.

We need to make sure BOTH of these counties' issues are resolved, not just the missing numbers in Waldo County.

According to the top dogs in Maine it does not matter if all the votes were not counted because it was only a straw vote! The real selection process to select delegates occurs later, this was just a media show put on so Maine could get a little national attention.

Of course the media by pronouncing Romney as a winner and hypothetically assigning delegates gives the impression it was real and since politics is all about impressions anymore, not sustenance, in effect the straw vote becomes real.

It has the Bush-machine fingerprints all over it. Maine, you say?!?!

:udaman: JB

:udaman:

it all depends on who does this counting huh?

The GOP screwed up the count in Iowa, and then claimed that it lost ballets from a couple of precincts.

Now Maine?

No wonder the GOP is so insistent that there's election fraud; They're the ones who are committing it.

Nevada had big problems too. The GOP is doing everything it can to keep Ron Paul down, or really keep the American people under the AAE thumb which both the GOP and DNC obey.

ronp_dees.jpg

Maine Caucuses: Counties Ron Paul Won Were Ignored, Omitted From Final Count

More evidence emerges of vote fraud to prevent Ron Paul winning

Yet more evidence of possible vote fraud has been uncovered in Maine, where several towns and counties did caucus but were omitted from the final state count for no identifiable reason.

As we previously reported, much to the ire of the Ron Paul campaign, Washington County – where Ron Paul was incredibly strong – had its caucus delayed by a week due to a warning of snow that never materialized.

In addition, some other towns had scheduled their caucuses differently to the rest of the State and will vote in the days and weeks to come.

Despite these facts, and despite Mitt Romney’s lead being just 194 votes after 84 percent of the voting had taken place, GOP representatives in Maine and the mainstream media declared that Romney was the outright winner, much to the disbelief of many onlookers, especially Ron Paul supporters.

Now it has emerged that Romney’s “victory” in Maine is even more in doubt.

Local reporters in Maine have pounced on the revelations that the vote for most Waldo County towns was entered as “0”, as if no one had turned out to vote.

Continued

Comment: Filthy GOP establishment! We don't want to be rulled by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Royals and their AAE buddies.

It sounds like the subject of the thread should be GOP voter fraud. And it I bet the perpetrators, assuming the story is true, had valid state IDs.
And yet it's the republicans who want to deny the vote to Liberals because of voter fraud. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

it all depends on who does this counting huh?

The GOP screwed up the count in Iowa, and then claimed that it lost ballets from a couple of precincts.

Now Maine?

No wonder the GOP is so insistent that there's election fraud; They're the ones who are committing it.

Nevada had big problems too. The GOP is doing everything it can to keep Ron Paul down, or really keep the American people under the AAE thumb which both the GOP and DNC obey.

Iowa, Nevada, and Maine. The 3 states where Paul had the best poll numbers and the most chance of winning.

It's just a coincidence that those are the 3 states are the ones that had these kinds of issues.

Now Maine?

Iowa, Nevada, and Maine. The 3 states where Paul had the best poll numbers and the most chance of winning.

It's just a coincidence that those are the 3 states are the ones that had these kinds of issues.

Co-inkydink? Nah, even Ray Charles could see THAT ain't true...

It's not stealing if it breaks no rules, fool...

Ron Paul mocks our political system and everyone who participates in State Caucuses

Sleazy in my book

Dems have similiar rules that allow this so clean your own house before looking to clean elsewhere.

Playing by their rules isn't sleazy especially not when the deck is so obviously stacked against him.

LOL....the Paulites are already laying the groundwork for their defeat. 25% of Paul supporters are already 9-11 truthers, birthers and NWO believers.....it will not take much to convince them that their was a vast conspiracy to deny the nomination Paul so rightly deserves

But the truth is Paul is looked at as somewhat loony by most the voters. Paul has not won a single state and is running a solid fourth in a four man race. People don't vote for Ron Paul because he scares them.......not because of some conspiracy

George H.W. Bush is a NWO believer, too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo]New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

The turnout was so miniscule, I would think they'd be thrilled to count every vote. But, you know those pubs. They'll do anything to win - including voter fraud.

Dr. Paul likely won Maine. It's just another rig-job. Like Romney winning the CPAC Straw-Poll. They want their Liberal/Neocon Globalist to be the Nominee, and that's that.

The turnout was so miniscule, I would think they'd be thrilled to count every vote. But, you know those pubs. They'll do anything to win - including voter fraud.
Luddly; one CON wrote the right to vote should be restricted. Maine Republicans are following that frame of thought.

Thanks for proving my point that the Paul nation is stocked with conspiracy nuts

How bout the rest of you? Pipe in with your favorite conspiracy

The only thing I've proved is that you've got your head in the sand, or up your ass... Same fucking difference!

Go put on your tin foil hat and Shut Up

Play the video I posted and listen to Bush Sr sing the praises of one World Government.

I refuse to shut up, so get over it, dipshit!

Win what? Those "pubs" are defrauding their own party.

Forum List

Back