Maher’s epic uncensored rant against ‘Deeply Stupid’ PC Liberals

Love it when detractors backpeddle and praise the ones they deride.

"Don't become so tolerant you tolerate intolerance." - Bill Maher

"I think capital punishment works great. Every killer you kill never kills again."

"Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them."

"We need more people speaking out. This country is not overrun with rebels and free thinkers. It's overrun with sheep and conformists."

"Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease."

"Maybe every other American movie shouldn't be based on a comic book. Other countries will think Americans live in an infantile fantasy land where reality is whatever we say it is and every problem can be solved with violence."

"I do think the patriotic thing to do is to critique my country. How else do you make a country better but by pointing out its flaws?"

All Bill Maher. Many more but I have other interests than him. :)

Hey... Something I can agree with him on. This country IS overrun by sheep and conformists.

Just look at this board for reference. :)

I saw that. He was clear and rational. I agree with him.

Did you nutters miss the part where he stated that the left wing's nuts are different than the right wing's nuts in that the left wing doesn't elect our nuts into Congress?

Yo. Mac....there is such a thing as PC.....your problem is that you don't know it when you see it. You call every comment of protest against bigotry "PC".

I've asked you dozens of times to point out WHO at the USMB are members of the "PC police." You never seem to want to respond. That's why people here mock you. Your perverted idea of "PC" doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Funny, I can think of a poster who claims that PC doesn't even exist.

I'm not kidding.

Maybe he "hasn't seen" this thread.

:biggrin:

The same people who deny the existence of P.C. also deny the concept of reverse racism/white guilt or whatever you want to call it. They are so utterly conformist and incredibly frightened of being called a racist that they indulge in absolutely enormous double standards as they overcpmpensate.

When it gets down to it, political correctness is all about group identity and the comfort it gives the practitioners. They fit in by not being different, they get to feel superior, and they are freed from the necessity to do any heavy lifting when it comes to original thought. It's already been done for them, and all they have to do is go with it.

I'm not kidding.

The same people who deny the existence of P.C. also deny the concept of reverse racism/white guilt or whatever you want to call it. They are so utterly conformist and incredibly frightened of being called a racist that they indulge in absolutely enormous double standards as they overcpmpensate.

When it gets down to it, political correctness is all about group identity and the comfort it gives the practitioners. They fit in by not being different, they get to feel superior, and they are freed from the necessity to do any heavy lifting when it comes to original thought. It's already been done for them, and all they have to do is go with it.

Are you a white supremacist?

Have you graduated from high school yet?

You react much as the equally unintelligent fundies of the right who see even the slightest deviation from their own particular brand of extreme orthodoxy as an indication of the polar opposite.

The notion that there are only two choices -- white supremacism or pablum spewing political correctness -- is so patently stupid as to be undeserving of reply.

Have you graduated from high school yet?

You react much as the equally unintelligent fundies of the right who see even the slightest deviation from their own particular brand of extreme orthodoxy as an indication of the polar opposite.

The notion that there are only two choices -- white supremacism or pablum spewing political correctness -- is so patently stupid as to be undeserving of reply.

I asked a question. You didn't answer it, though. It is a yes or no question.

Yo. Mac....there is such a thing as PC.....your problem is that you don't know it when you see it. You call every comment of protest against bigotry "PC".

I've asked you dozens of times to point out WHO at the USMB are members of the "PC police." You never seem to want to respond. That's why people her mock you. Your perverted idea of "PC" doesn't exist.
Exactly.

Hes the lady that protests too much.

Hes the pc police of the pc police. Douche in mouth, rinse and repeat big mac w/cheese.

I'm not kidding.

There is more to it, though, and it's the fact that PC has been weaponized by many of its practitioners for political advantage.

PC is now used as a weapon to (a) intimidate the target, (b) put the target on the defensive, and (c) control the conversation. These people will never admit it, though, because the strategy has been and remains so successful for them.

Those who leverage this strategy are liars and cowards, and they're causing significant damage.

Hes the pc police of the pc police. Douche in mouth, rinse and repeat big mac w/cheese.
I never have to mention you folks by name, yet you know precisely who I'm talking about.

And you folks always make it so personal and so nasty.

I'm glad you're so defensive and angry. Too bad.

Last edited:

I never have to mention you folks by name, yet you know precisely who I'm talking about.

Im glad you have all these "you folks" people in your head.......on ignore.

I asked a question. You didn't answer it, though. It is a yes or no question.

Damn, some of the people here are stupid. No, I am not a white supremacist.

Have you graduated high school yet, child?

That's cool. Thanks for answering.
Macs had ya on ignore for YEARS!!

It has been a while, now. He keeps calling me a stalker....because he doesn't want to intimidate anyone or control the conversation....ya know what I mean.

Weeeeeeeee!

Again....no names? How disappointing.

Forum List

Back