Maher goes from being a Lefty to Cons new Hero with one video

Tell that to the righties now posting vids from his show as some being credible. Just two weeks ago he was a rabid lefty.

Nice to see that the right understands now that Maher isnt a lefty...He's been saying it for years but I guess one video of stupid welfare folks is all it takes to win over the Right wing.

wake up moron.

The right is heralding the video and what it says.

Has nothing to do with Maher.

You are a fucking child.

Nothing to do with Maher? Its called Real Time with Bill Maher :confused:

LMFAO...

that is your response?

News Flash...

Well...2 news flashes...

1) It has nothing to do with Bill Maher. It has to do with the video. It could have been my grandmother who aired the video and the reaction would have been the same.

2) You are a fucking child with the brain of an ameoba. Go back to jerking off while watching Maddow.

Tell that to the righties now posting vids from his show as some being credible. Just two weeks ago he was a rabid lefty.

Nice to see that the right understands now that Maher isnt a lefty...He's been saying it for years but I guess one video of stupid welfare folks is all it takes to win over the Right wing.

Yea, someones who is not a lefty gives barry a million bucks. Just plain stupid.

Expound.

Maher refers to hgimself as a liberal.

But you say he is not some lefty?

What the fuck...man...jeez....your parents try so hard with you, but you insisted on taking those drugs anyway...ruining your life and theirs as well.

Your demi god

You're barking up the wrong tree. I don't believe in gods, demi gods, pixies, devils, elves, angels, demons and other nonsense.

But you do believe in Barry, dontcha?

Who's Barry?

Ah..you might be thinking of Barry Williams from the Brady Bunch! Yeah..he seems real enough..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2PzOr7k6I]Barry Williams Greg from Brady Bunch - YouTube[/ame]

What the fuck...man...jeez....your parents try so hard with you, but you insisted on taking those drugs anyway...ruining your life and theirs as well.

Liberal and lefty are a bit different.

wrong.

There is middle, left and right.

Derived from the side of the aisle.

He is by no means a moderate.

So he is left.

Yea, someones who is not a lefty gives barry a million bucks. Just plain stupid.

Expound.

He refers to himself as a libertarian. Now watch how you suddenly dont care how he identifies himself

You're barking up the wrong tree. I don't believe in gods, demi gods, pixies, devils, elves, angels, demons and other nonsense.

But you do believe in Barry, dontcha?

Who's Barry?

Ah..you might be thinking of Barry Williams from the Brady Bunch! Yeah..he seems real enough..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2PzOr7k6I]Barry Williams Greg from Brady Bunch - YouTube[/ame]

Still Confused?
This Barry:

Eric Moore who got Obama to go from Barry to Barack:

Way back when, Moore asked him, "What kind of name is Barry Obama? For a brother, you know, it's very unusual." Obama told Moore about his parents and how his real name was Barack.

Why would Maher give Barry a million Bucks if he did not approve of his politics?

He refers to himself as a libertarian. Now watch how you suddenly dont care how he identifies himself

wrong.

Watch the clip of him with Pelosis daughter.

He refers to himself as a liberal.

Liberal and lefty are a bit different.

wrong.

There is middle, left and right.

Derived from the side of the aisle.

He is by no means a moderate.

So he is left.

Well Moderate in this country..is far left.

So you might have a point. The right has become so extreme that the only way to view it is to use Saudi Arabia as something they are looking to as a success..but with the wrong religion.

Well once again for the cheap seats.

I don't believe in god.

Well damn, I don't believe in Barry either.....

Well..I can't help you there.

You might want to check out the Brady Bunch. Barry Williams does..indeed..exist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5StTXQofqs]The Brady Bunch Theme Song From All Seasons - YouTube[/ame]

Top Right..he played "Greg Brady".

Who's Barry?

worst fake kenyan born president ever...

Forum List

Back