Maher goes from being a Lefty to Cons new Hero with one video

He is no one's hero. He is an idiot

Tell that to the righties now posting vids from his show as some being credible. Just two weeks ago he was a rabid lefty.

Nice to see that the right understands now that Maher isnt a lefty...He's been saying it for years but I guess one video of stupid welfare folks is all it takes to win over the Right wing.

wake up moron.

The right is heralding the video and what it says.

Has nothing to do with Maher.

You are a fucking child.

no kidding..stupid

"Cons are creaming in their pants""? You sound like a big fan of Maher yourself. Everyone knows what a creep Maher is but it took the Limbaugh affair to bring Maher's disgusting stuff out on the open. Nobody is "creaming" about anything but the hypocrisy on the left seems to be more obvious every day.

Yeah, but if ClosedCaption can make it seem like Maher is on the right, then the left can't be nailed for the reeking hypocrisy that defines them.

See how that works?

See why ClosedCaption is so desperate to recreate Maher? Like Maher, CC is a mindless, partisan sycophant.

Shows that they dont watch his show in the first place. He an equal opportunity offender. Now the cons are all creaming their pants from his latest video. He went from being like Rush Limbaugh on the left to being the rights new besties...all in 2 weeks.

:clap2:

2 things

1) What video? I dont see a link
2) No you are wrong, even if he said obama sucks conservatives still don't like him.

I've never been particularly impressed by Maher.

He is not remotely a spokeman for the so called "left".

He is at most a spokeman for predatory atheism.

And his arguments against Believers and faith are about as deep as one might expect from a 14 year old just testing the waters about matters of religion and faith, too.

Maher had nothing to do with Ms Pelosi's video beyond airing it and then making excuses for the inexcusable. I do have a little more respect for Alexandra Pelosi after viewing it....

Maher is still a useless ugly troll with an enormous nose, a whore problem, and drug issues.....

The 2nd grade insults aside...

The bolded is funny, he asked her to make the video on that subject and aired it. But you're right, he had nothing to do with it.

Shows that they dont watch his show in the first place. He an equal opportunity offender. Now the cons are all creaming their pants from his latest video. He went from being like Rush Limbaugh on the left to being the rights new besties...all in 2 weeks.

"Cons are creaming in their pants""? You sound like a big fan of Maher yourself. Everyone knows what a creep Maher is but it took the Limbaugh affair to bring Maher's disgusting stuff out on the open. Nobody is "creaming" about anything but the hypocrisy on the left seems to be more obvious every day.

I am a big fan
No, everyone doesnt know hes a creep. Saying so without providing reasoning is not proof
Disgusting stuff? You mean, jokes?

Who?

Yeah, but if ClosedCaption can make it seem like Maher is on the right, then the left can't be nailed for the reeking hypocrisy that defines them.

See how that works?

See why ClosedCaption is so desperate to recreate Maher? Like Maher, CC is a mindless, partisan sycophant.

Maher is most def not on the right idiot. All I've ever said was that he was a self identified libertarian and the righties dont like me to say it, or dont believe Maher when he says it.

Also, requesting a video about welfare queens and airing it seems to fly in the face of him being a "partisan sycophant". But dont think to much about it, I see conflicting information confuses you.

See how that works?

Maher is most def not on the right idiot. All I've ever said was that he was a self identified libertarian and the righties dont like me to say it, or dont believe Maher when he says it.

Also, requesting a video about welfare queens and airing it seems to fly in the face of him being a "partisan sycophant". But dont think to much about it, I see conflicting information confuses you.

Who the fuck is Bill Maher, and who gives a fuck?

He will never be a hero in my book. He is a women hater and has proved it over and over again

He will never be a hero in my book. He is a women hater and has proved it over and over again

for someone with love in there name you sure hate alot

I find it amusing that those on the left feel they can tell those of us on the right who are heroes and leaders are...but they get all indignant when we do the same for them.

Double standards, anyone?

See how that works?

People make all types of claims. This one is laughable.

for someone with love in there name you sure hate alot
You my friend are a complete idiot!! I will not like anyone who calls for the rape of people.Make fun of a mentally retarded child or call a woman a ****. I am sorry you will stoop to that level but I will not!

Maher is a comedian not a hero.

did anyone claim him as a hero?

Not me

Calling someone a **** is not funny!! Saying to trade Elizabeth Hasselbeck for that CBS reporter who got sexually assaulted in Egypt is NOT FUNNY. I find it sad that you find that stuff comedy!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back