Maher goes from being a Lefty to Cons new Hero with one video

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Shows that they dont watch his show in the first place. He an equal opportunity offender. Now the cons are all creaming their pants from his latest video. He went from being like Rush Limbaugh on the left to being the rights new besties...all in 2 weeks.

:clap2:

He is no one's hero. He is an idiot

Tell that to the righties now posting vids from his show as some being credible. Just two weeks ago he was a rabid lefty.

Nice to see that the right understands now that Maher isnt a lefty...He's been saying it for years but I guess one video of stupid welfare folks is all it takes to win over the Right wing.

Tell that to the righties now posting vids from his show as some being credible. Just two weeks ago he was a rabid lefty.

Nice to see that the right understands now that Maher isnt a lefty...He's been saying it for years but I guess one video of stupid welfare folks is all it takes to win over the Right wing.

nice to see you don't just assume everyone on the right agrees with a few people. :rolleyes:

who's hero is he now? I dont see a single person claiming him to be their hero, right or left.

If even Maher sees your double standard, you have freakin issues to deal with.

nice to see you don't just assume everyone on the right agrees with a few people. :rolleyes:

What?

who's hero is he now? I dont see a single person claiming him to be their hero, right or left.

If even Maher sees your double standard, you have freakin issues to deal with.

My issues aside, just last week the righties here claimed Maher was like Rush and the left worshipped him. My how things have changed huh?

Maher is a huge idiot. I am guessing he's making remarks to make it appear he utters vulgar insults at both sides, but he is clearly a leftie through and through.

Yea, someones who is not a lefty gives barry a million bucks. Just plain stupid.

Maher is a huge idiot. I am guessing he's making remarks to make it appear he utters vulgar insults at both sides, but he is clearly a leftie through and through.

To some yes..to others no.

I think he's fun. He has people from all sides of the politcal spectrum on his show.

And he knows what Rush is going through. He got booted from "Politically Incorrect" for one comment.

Yea, someones who is not a lefty gives barry a million bucks. Just plain stupid.

Who's Barry?

Who's Barry?

Your demi god

wake up moron.

The right is heralding the video and what it says.

Has nothing to do with Maher.

You are a fucking child.

Expound.

wake up moron.

The right is heralding the video and what it says.

Has nothing to do with Maher.

You are a fucking child.

Nothing to do with Maher? Its called Real Time with Bill Maher :confused:

Forum List

Back