MAGA strikes back.

FbRT6YNXwAE2QwG

Trump backers laugh off, cheer 'dictator' comments, as ...​

1708076307204.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › elections › 2023/12/13

Dec 13, 2023 — “My kids call me a dictator, I thought my parents were dictators … He said he was only going to do it for a day. Like if you had a home that was ...

J.D. Vance plans to put holds on all Justice Department nominees, slowing the confirmation process amid Donald Trump's federal indictment.​

What's happening: Sen. J.D. Vance is seeking some modicum of revenge for the second indictment of former President Donald Trump. And he'll make his move on the Senate floor.
Details: The Ohio Republican is going to put holds on all nominees to the Department of Justice. That means all nominees will require procedural votes and confirmation votes; any one senator can slow down nominees, but a simple majority is required both for a procedural vote and final confirmation.
“If Merrick Garland wants to use these officials to harass Joe Biden’s political opponents, we will grind his department to a halt," he said in a statement.

MAGA Promises Tit For Tat ‘Retribution’

One of the big arguments from the center right, and GOP presidential candidates, in response to the Trump indictment has been that it’s going to make prosecutions of politicians a regular feature of American politics.

It’s an argument that doesn’t address the reality we’re in: well-documented allegations of unopposed lawbreaking by a President for years and years, or the consequences of impunity for the powers.

It also falls just short of being a threat: we’re going to prosecute Democratic politicians once we’re in power. To be clear, that’s not a bad thing in itself: the powerful should be prosecuted if they’re found to have committed crimes, regardless of political party.

But some of Trump’s MAGA cohorts take it way further, promising “retribution” once back in office.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Don Jr.’s fiancee and a MAGA influencer, posted a photo on Instagram saying “RETRIBUTION IS COMING.”

MAGA Threats Mass Around Mar-a-Lago Miami Hearing

I suspect there will be more flailing, ineffectual, juvenile attempts on the part of congressional nitwits to prove their fidelity to Dear Leader to The Following.
You're pathetic.

Right before the merde hit the ventilateur.
So................When Trump was speaking?

How are you so sure about that?
No.
Trump's gullible cult always comes through to save their dear leader.

Trump Campaign Duped Donors, Including Dying Ones ...​

1708191796519.png
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › trump-campaign-duped...

By making the default option for financial support “Make this a monthly recurring donation,” the campaign reportedly put supporters down for multiple donations ...

Forum List

Back