MAGA strikes back.

i've seen 'em ... not a lot to go on as far as creepy. i've seen a video of raphael cruz trying to kiss his little girl & she damn near slapped him...

i also saw where biden was accused of inappropriate behavior with ' a little boy ' - turns out that was him comforting his grandson at the funeral of bo biden.

ummmm.... context means everything delldude.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I tell you what, the thing that we found out and everybody found out: There’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what? We got a lot to do.

(Addressing an audience member.) You got to say hi to me. (Laughter.) We go back a long way. She was 12; I was 30. But anyway — (laughter) — this woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway. (Applause.)

Remarks by President Biden at a Democratic National Committee Event | The White House

main-qimg-062d229929e79ea822499bbe8d630393-lq
Awful touchy feely for Biden...................do you think Hunter will let him fondle little Navy?

I liked the one where he brags about letting the little black kids rub his blonde haired leg....I wonder how high he let them feel.

that is inaccurate & you know it - or do you? so now i know where you get yer news from... <psssst>

facebook ain't the place to go.

yep - same video that was circulating on FB.

what was he talking about b4 & after that minute & 1/2 video? uh-huh ... context is always key. what kids? he didn't say black kids... maybe his grandkids?

9b7e4ee0b7d7c16766bc7f90534383a3f3c88109df9a1157d3cd5fe5aaba82af_1.webp

what was he talking about b4 & after that minute & 1/2 video? uh-huh ... context is always key. what kids? he didn't say black kids... maybe his grandkids?

9b7e4ee0b7d7c16766bc7f90534383a3f3c88109df9a1157d3cd5fe5aaba82af_1.webp
LOL....try to discount his lame comments on kids rubbing his hairy legs.......

Doesn't link to Beau....unless Beau was into that crap too.....try again.

Democrat nutballs choose to disrupt the government. This is an example of why Democrat candidates should not be elected. There I fixed it for you. Feel free to bury your head in the sand now. That's where it has been for the past seven years or you would have complained about the democrats doing the exact same thing as Vance is suggesting.
You mean like Tuberville who has our military leadership in a shambles refusing to approve top leadership such as the Commandant of the USMC? That's what you Trump ass kissers consider good policy?

And GOP leadership are gutless for refusing to stand up to that scumbag.

You mean like Tuberville who has our military leadership in a shambles refusing to approve top leadership such as the Commandant of the USMC? That's what you Trump ass kissers consider good policy?

And GOP leadership are gutless for refusing to stand up to that scumbag.
You do realize these appointments can be brought to the floor for an immediate vote, bypassing Sen Tuberville, don't you?

Why are the dems afraid of doing this?

You do realize these appointments can be brought to the floor for an immediate vote, bypassing Sen Tuberville, don't you?

Why are the dems afraid of doing this?
It will take months for all the appointments to be considered & voted on. Dems have put forth a proposal to streamline the process but Tuberville who is hot for Trump's man ass has refused.

He's crippling military leadership in order to appease Trump & his idiot base.

It will take months for all the appointments to be considered & voted on. Dems have put forth a proposal to streamline the process but Tuberville who is hot for Trump's man ass has refused.

He's crippling military leadership in order to appease Trump & his idiot base.
You need to come to grips with the reason the confirmations have not gone to the floor for a vote. It's a move by the dems to protect their own from voting in controversial people/policies which may make them vulnerable in elections.

i've seen 'em ... not a lot to go on as far as creepy. i've seen a video of raphael cruz trying to kiss his little girl & she damn near slapped him...

i also saw where biden was accused of inappropriate behavior with ' a little boy ' - turns out that was him comforting his grandson at the funeral of bo biden.

ummmm.... context means everything delldude.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I tell you what, the thing that we found out and everybody found out: There’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what? We got a lot to do.

(Addressing an audience member.) You got to say hi to me. (Laughter.) We go back a long way. She was 12; I was 30. But anyway — (laughter) — this woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway. (Applause.)

Remarks by President Biden at a Democratic National Committee Event | The White House

main-qimg-062d229929e79ea822499bbe8d630393-lq
What a joke!! All those photos show is a typical dad and daughter. Joe likes those 'strange' little girl titties.
1694547006670.png

Look at this creep!!

Jump back and check yourself.........i

A 2017 video of Joe Biden recalling how he went to work as a lifeguard to help better understand race relations during a sometimes incoherent speech has raised questions.

The former vice president, who is seeking the Democratic nomination in the 2020 US presidential election, rambles while speaking to a crowd of mostly black adults and children at the former Prices Run Pool in Wilmington Delaware, which at the time was renamed after him.

18514998-7467043-When_Biden_in_the_video_above_recalls_his_interactions_with_an_o-a-33_1568597876186.jpg

Kids rubbing his blonde hairy legs in a predominantly black swimming pool?

Joe Biden video surfaces on the internet about his days as a lifeguard

WAPO
His solution was to become a lifeguard at a predominantly African American pool in Wilmington. That's where he met Mouse and others with nicknames such as Corn Pop, the Puerto Rican and Marty — friends who would shape his life and provide his formative experience in understanding black America.Jul 12, 2019

Doesn't look like he learned anything:

Jan. 31, 2007

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign. Biden later apologized and said the remark was taken out of context.

Jump back and check yourself.........i

best YOU do that.

Kids rubbing his blonde hairy legs in a predominantly black swimming pool?

Joe Biden video surfaces on the internet about his days as a lifeguard

the daily mail?

Daily Mail – Bias and Credibility​

Found this insightful? Please consider sharing on your Social Media:
TwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedInEmailShare

Daily Mail - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Tory - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Daily Mail - Bias and Credibility

& nice try with yer editing from WaPo with the selected part for yer bogus narrative... why didn't you include the rest?

What a lifeguarding job on the black side of Wilmington taught Joe Biden about race​

imrs.php

By Robert Samuels
July 12, 2019 at 12:49 p.m. EDT

“I was not out marching. I was not down in Selma or anywhere else,” Biden once said. “I was a suburbanite kid who got an exposure to black America in my own city.”

Biden applied for the lifeguard job after being transfixed by the brutal images of racial protests in the South. Other white students were figuring out ways to actively help in the struggle, but he
wrote in his 2007 memoir that he realized something elementary was missing from his comprehension: He had no real relationships with black people.

Smith can still visualize the first time he saw Biden: a skinny 19-year-old with big sunglasses and brown hair, sporting a big smile and whistle around his neck, trying to discipline teenagers like Smith who were bouncing on the diving boards.
The pool back then had become overrun by neighborhood gangs, like the 13th Street Stompers, the Hornets and the Romans.

They loved pranking Biden. The cost to enter the pool was 10 cents, but a tiny, smack-talking teenager known as Corn Pop wanted to try a way to get his friends in free: distract the white lifeguard.
Corn Pop got Biden’s attention by talking about his mother, Smith recalled. Biden blew his whistle and demanded Corn Pop show him some respect. Meanwhile, Corn Pop’s friends jumped the fence, hopped into the water and laughed over their declared victory.
“They were testing him,” recalled Maurice Pritchett, known as Marty, who served as a lifeguard on the shift with Biden. “He had to earn their respect.”

m'k - makes him a racist pedophile? got it. i also get the part where you are a pretty bad troll. better luck next time.

Last edited:
m'k - makes him a racist pedophile? got it. i also get the part where you are a pretty bad troll. better luck next time.
You made a false claim of that story being from Beau's funeral that was all over FB.

Looks like Daily Mail was more accurate than you......................
& nice try with yer editing from WaPo with the selected part for yer bogus narrative... why didn't you include the rest?
Like I said, looks like he didn't learn anything.....

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
makes him a racist pedophile?
His own words and actions speak for themselves............he doesn't need my help, he's done an excellent job on his own.

You made a false claim of that story being from Beau's funeral that was all over FB.

nope. you are confusing 2 different replies, the pic of biden & grandson & the video clip you showed about biden's hairy legs. get it straight in yer head what you are trying to troll me with b4 you do.

Looks like Daily Mail was more accurate than you......................

Like I said, looks like he didn't learn anything.....

His own words and actions speak for themselves............he doesn't need my help, he's done an excellent job on his own.

lol ...

uh-huh.

Forum List

Back