MAGA strikes back.

You claimed it to be the story I was quoting.................You lied.

there was a pic of biden comforting his grandson & it was a false meme.

that has zero to do with the clip you posted which is the same as what circulated on FB - like i said. a pic is not a video.

there was a pic of biden comforting his grandson & it was a false meme.

that has zero to do with the clip you posted which is the same as what circulated on FB - like i said. a pic is not a video.
Had absolutely nothing to do with my post..........yet you posted it to deflect.
9b7e4ee0b7d7c16766bc7f90534383a3f3c88109df9a1157d3cd5fe5aaba82af_1.webp
maybe his grandkids?
Yall done f**ked up.....

Had absolutely nothing to do with my post..........yet you posted it to deflect.

Yall done f**ked up.....

uh -no.

my point was that yer bullshit video was skewed & taken outa CONtext ... as that pic of biden & his grandson to paint a scenario that is false.

yer video of dark brandon talking about his legs was a small fraction of the entire speech he made & i proved that by the article that YOU posted of a blurb from WaPo - & took me mere seconds to find the real story behind it.

nice try - but you just don't fly, trump humper.

uh -no.

my point was that yer bullshit video was skewed & taken outa CONtext ... as that pic of biden & his grandson to paint a scenario that is false.

yer video of dark brandon talking about his legs was a small fraction of the entire speech he made & i proved that by the article that YOU posted of a blurb from WaPo - & took me mere seconds to find the real story behind it.

nice try - but you just don't fly, trump humper.
Go back to your sandbox, little girl...............................

It will take months for all the appointments to be considered & voted on
Suddenly Schumer makes a move.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has teed up votes to advance three top military nominees who have been jammed up by Sen. Tommy Tuberville — a reversal after the Democratic leader said for months he wouldn’t hold standalone votes on confirmations.

J.D. Vance plans to put holds on all Justice Department nominees, slowing the confirmation process amid Donald Trump's federal indictment.​

What's happening: Sen. J.D. Vance is seeking some modicum of revenge for the second indictment of former President Donald Trump. And he'll make his move on the Senate floor.
Details: The Ohio Republican is going to put holds on all nominees to the Department of Justice. That means all nominees will require procedural votes and confirmation votes; any one senator can slow down nominees, but a simple majority is required both for a procedural vote and final confirmation.
“If Merrick Garland wants to use these officials to harass Joe Biden’s political opponents, we will grind his department to a halt," he said in a statement.

MAGA Promises Tit For Tat ‘Retribution’

One of the big arguments from the center right, and GOP presidential candidates, in response to the Trump indictment has been that it’s going to make prosecutions of politicians a regular feature of American politics.

It’s an argument that doesn’t address the reality we’re in: well-documented allegations of unopposed lawbreaking by a President for years and years, or the consequences of impunity for the powers.

It also falls just short of being a threat: we’re going to prosecute Democratic politicians once we’re in power. To be clear, that’s not a bad thing in itself: the powerful should be prosecuted if they’re found to have committed crimes, regardless of political party.

But some of Trump’s MAGA cohorts take it way further, promising “retribution” once back in office.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Don Jr.’s fiancee and a MAGA influencer, posted a photo on Instagram saying “RETRIBUTION IS COMING.”

MAGA Threats Mass Around Mar-a-Lago Miami Hearing

I suspect there will be more flailing, ineffectual, juvenile attempts on the part of congressional nitwits to prove their fidelity to Dear Leader to The Following.
Go JD Vance!

J.D. Vance plans to put holds on all Justice Department nominees, slowing the confirmation process amid Donald Trump's federal indictment.​

What's happening: Sen. J.D. Vance is seeking some modicum of revenge for the second indictment of former President Donald Trump. And he'll make his move on the Senate floor.
Details: The Ohio Republican is going to put holds on all nominees to the Department of Justice. That means all nominees will require procedural votes and confirmation votes; any one senator can slow down nominees, but a simple majority is required both for a procedural vote and final confirmation.
“If Merrick Garland wants to use these officials to harass Joe Biden’s political opponents, we will grind his department to a halt," he said in a statement.

MAGA Promises Tit For Tat ‘Retribution’

One of the big arguments from the center right, and GOP presidential candidates, in response to the Trump indictment has been that it’s going to make prosecutions of politicians a regular feature of American politics.

It’s an argument that doesn’t address the reality we’re in: well-documented allegations of unopposed lawbreaking by a President for years and years, or the consequences of impunity for the powers.

It also falls just short of being a threat: we’re going to prosecute Democratic politicians once we’re in power. To be clear, that’s not a bad thing in itself: the powerful should be prosecuted if they’re found to have committed crimes, regardless of political party.

But some of Trump’s MAGA cohorts take it way further, promising “retribution” once back in office.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Don Jr.’s fiancee and a MAGA influencer, posted a photo on Instagram saying “RETRIBUTION IS COMING.”

MAGA Threats Mass Around Mar-a-Lago Miami Hearing

I suspect there will be more flailing, ineffectual, juvenile attempts on the part of congressional nitwits to prove their fidelity to Dear Leader to The Following.
Good for J.D. Vance

Hit the Deep State where it hurts

I am excited. This month he will get hit with ~$300mm in fines on top of the $83mm judgement, effectively ending his businesses. The first felony trial is next month. This is awesome!

Translation -- "I'm afraid to admit that I'm scared.

Forum List

Back