Madonna begs an audience to f*** her.

I know it was gross. And nasty to think about. But.............

.....You still did so it's clear you have incest on the brain. You projecting or something?

riddle me this...why do you say this to gracie...and yet give the dude a pass on the dog comments....?

I have given no one a pass but you in the hell sure did. Your post gave Gracie a free pass with your post directly. Point out the dog comment and I will comment on that one too asshole.

i know gracie doesnt have kids....no free pass given.....just curious to why you call one person out and not the other...i see now you dont read the entire thread but just cherry pick and reply.....tsk tsk tsk

.....You still did so it's clear you have incest on the brain. You projecting or something?
Nope, Just stating the fact that she is nasty and no telling what goes on in her head. She was on stage asking someone, anyone, to fuck her? And that is who is fighting to have a young boy follow her around as she prances on stage? He belongs with his dad WHERE HE WANTS TO BE until she decides to grow up...if ever. Or HE decides he wants to live with her when he is of age.

she has three other kids....why is she so upset over a teenager acting like a teenager....she is at the age where your hormones begin to decrease and the crazy begins to show more....however going on stage and beggin her son to come home is a sure fire way to make sure he stays with his dad

Maybe she is menopausal. Mood swings. I can relate. But she is definitely going to drive him to stay with Dad if she keeps this up.

Speaking of kids growing up with famous rock star parents...I read recently that Paris Jackson tried to kill herself. :(
She is such a lovely young lady. I hope she gets the help she needs cuz man oh man...it must be really tough on her and the other siblings. They loved their dad. Him being gone now..and the crap forever attached to his name...and her having to stay here and deal with it all. Must be really tough. Same with Whitney's kid..and look what she did to herself. :(:(

She has lawyers and will fight, regardless. Which will just drive a deeper wedge. If she would stop thinking about herself, she would realize he doesn't want to be with her for a reason and stop trying to force him.

Nope, Just stating the fact that she is nasty and no telling what goes on in her head. She was on stage asking someone, anyone, to fuck her? And that is who is fighting to have a young boy follow her around as she prances on stage? He belongs with his dad WHERE HE WANTS TO BE until she decides to grow up...if ever. Or HE decides he wants to live with her when he is of age.

I have no problem with her not getting her son in the battle, but thinking she is wanting to fuck her son? That's sick and nowhere has she said or done anything to suggest that she does. I know plenty of so called sluts, but they don't want to fuck their family.

I have no problem with her not getting her son in the battle, but thinking she is wanting to fuck her son? That's sick and nowhere has she said or done anything to suggest that she does. I know plenty of so called sluts, but they don't want to fuck their family.
She sounded ready to fuck anything with a dick and a heartbeat.

“Someone please f–k me. Somebody take care of me, please. Who is going to take care of me?”

Madonna Melts Down Onstage in Australia: 'Someone Please F-k Me' - Breitbart

madonna-on-stage.jpg

Madonna suffered an onstage meltdown during a concert in Australia Saturday night, as she sipped from a bottle of tequila and made several emotional pleas to the audience.

The 57-year-old pop star was performing a second show at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne when her emotions apparently got the best of her. The signer is currently embroiled in a contentious custody battle with ex-husband Guy Ritchie over their 15-year-old son, Rocco.

“Someone please f–k me,” Madonna told the audience in one of several pauses during the concert, according to the Sun. “Somebody take care of me, please. Who is going to take care of me?”

Is that before or after she sang "like a virgin"?

“Someone please f–k me. Somebody take care of me, please. Who is going to take care of me?”

Madonna Melts Down Onstage in Australia: 'Someone Please F-k Me' - Breitbart

madonna-on-stage.jpg

Madonna suffered an onstage meltdown during a concert in Australia Saturday night, as she sipped from a bottle of tequila and made several emotional pleas to the audience.

The 57-year-old pop star was performing a second show at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne when her emotions apparently got the best of her. The signer is currently embroiled in a contentious custody battle with ex-husband Guy Ritchie over their 15-year-old son, Rocco.

“Someone please f–k me,” Madonna told the audience in one of several pauses during the concert, according to the Sun. “Somebody take care of me, please. Who is going to take care of me?”
Seems apparent to me Madonna cannot handle losing what she once had, i.e. youth, fame, adoration, sexiness, and influence on a generation. It was all so easy and wonderful then. Now, she has become so insecure she is trying to remind the public she is still really in control and as relevant as ever. Sorry, my dear, decline and death overtake us all. May want to rethink all your vitriol towards the one who gave you life.

Yeah, the worst part of the Superbowl a couple years ago is when she did her "en vogue" half time performance which included squatting over the camera, her geriatric giblets flapping obscenely. I just about tossed my nachos.

Geriatric giblets! That's fucking hilarious! I'm totally going to steal that.:dev3:

Forum List

Back