Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Thank you Comrade Bulldyke

tenor.gif

Not surprising that you had to wait on Putin's approval before you posted that.

I'm sure you would do lots of goofy things, just like our childish president.

Bwuhahahahaha.......look at the snowflake talking about others doing 'goofy' things.

Isn't that YOU on the right side of the picture below, participating in 'Hillary Lost So Let's Go SCREAM AT THE SKY Before Running To Our Safe Spaces' Day event?

upload_2019-12-4_10-2-31.jpeg

:lmao:

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

Last edited:
Not surprising that you had to wait on Putin's approval before you posted that.

I laugh like hell every time I see a 'stuck-in-the-alternate-reality' snowflakes - who refuse to accept the fact that the 'Collusion Delusion 1.0: Russia' false coup cover story died with Weismann / Mueller reporting they found ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump and his team and Russia - try to constantly throw out / keep throwing out little inferences about Russia, attempting to keep alive / resurrect the already debunked and dead 'collusion delusion' cadaver.

Bwuhahahahaha......

We should dump NATO. It's a waste of time and money.

I saw a tshirt wherein an American asked..."What part of Europe are you from, the part whose asses we kicked or the part whose asses we saved"?

Yes in two please where all you see is opinions I have been banned, and most conservatives.. any other questions?

If you are dumb enough to get banned, that's your fault dumb ass. Being banned on the internet has nothing to do with denying free speech.
Huh? On a sites that people visit to get opinions why is mine bad but not democrats where 90% of daily violent crimes are happening??

You should ask the site that banned you what rules you broke. They might just be trying to get rid of idiots. In your case, I wouldn't blame them.
Giving a diverse thought got me banned in a public option forum. And there logic makes no sense. 90% of all daily violent crimes happen in towns run by democrats, (in police states) According to their logic all Democrats should be banned

"90% of all daily violent crimes happen in towns run by democrats, (in police states)"

99% of everything you say is a lie.

Seems to me that there was a recent update to the rules stating that if you post a FACT like that you are supposed to provide links to prove it.

I noticed that 99% of the time you do NOT post links.
Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program | Federal Bureau of Investigation

In an edited clip released by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson were all caught on a hot mic appearing to ridicule President Trump after a day of rambling press conferences that took world leaders off guard.
Trudeau, Macron And BoJo Caught On Hot Mic Laughing At Trump

The best thing Trump could do is fk the world up of these stuck up pussy boys.

What is surprising?

The whole world laughs at Trump and laughs at us for electing him

Trump 2014:

We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!

A man before his time and now he has become that joke they are laughing at.

Our allies respect our country, they laugh at our leader.

Are cigarette companies private or not? Is draft Kings Private Company? Our taxi companies private our car companies private?

why do you keep trying to change the subject?
It’s the subject you created about private business.. answer it boy lol or chicken shit lol

If you have a point to make, make it. If not, quit trying to change the subject.
And you chose chicken shit lol

So, you have no point.

Thanks for clarifying.
You would have made the point if you weren’t chicken shit lol

why do you keep trying to change the subject?
It’s the subject you created about private business.. answer it boy lol or chicken shit lol

If you have a point to make, make it. If not, quit trying to change the subject.
And you chose chicken shit lol

So, you have no point.

Thanks for clarifying.
You would have made the point if you weren’t chicken shit lol

You have no point.

/——/ “Being banned on the internet has nothing to do with denying free speech”
Congratulations, your post had been nominated as dumbest statement of the year.

You understand that free speech as granted in the constitution has nothing to do with private companies, don't you? Surely you aren't that dumb, are you?
It should be greater in sites that offer the internet a public square. And if not a warning sign WE ONLY SUPPORT DEMOCRAT VIEWS
They have a Constitutional right to do that.
Not if they are disguising themselves as a public forum for everybody.

I suggest you hold your breath till you turn blue, or perhaps fall on the ground screaming and kicking. A childish response from you to match your childish understanding of freedom of speech seems like your best bet.
I just want to talk like democrats do, why can’t I?

You understand that free speech as granted in the constitution has nothing to do with private companies, don't you? Surely you aren't that dumb, are you?
It should be greater in sites that offer the internet a public square. And if not a warning sign WE ONLY SUPPORT DEMOCRAT VIEWS

I suggest you hold your breath till you turn blue, or perhaps fall on the ground screaming and kicking. A childish response from you to match your childish understanding of freedom of speech seems like your best bet.

Because you conflate free speech with.....smoking yet are incapable of explaining your argument. You seem to be relying on those you are debating to make sense of whatever shit you're posting.

Trudeau is a corrupt fool. All other talk was mostly inaudible. The Guaridan is a commie propaganda rag.

Last edited:

Study hard and increase your vocabulary, and some day you might be able to.

Okay WHO LOOKS UNPROFESSIONAL HERE? Yes the two faced backstabbing leaders in other countries behaving like gossiping teenage girls. THAT'S why we elected Trump we are fed up with these asshole so called 'professional' politicians.

LMAO I'm sure Trump is heartbroken.

Neither of those "world" leaders have done much. Oh and when did Princess Ann accomplish anything??

Trundo is importing unvetted Syrian refugees by the thousands into Canada. And Macron is turning France into a Moslem filled shithole.

Yup. Just the kind or "world" leaders everyone should copy.

I'd bet Trump LHAO just like I did.

Carry on dumbass.

Neither of those "world" leaders have done much. Oh and when did Princess Ann accomplish anything??

Trundo is importing unvetted Syrian refugees by the thousands into Canada. And Macron is turning France into a Moslem filled shithole.

Carry on dumbass.

Trump is thin skinned. Being laughed at hurts him to his core.

Carry on dumbass.

Trump is thin skinned. Being laughed at hurts him to his core.

Nah. If he were thin skinned he wouldn't be the business man he is. Can't be thin skinned and make billion dollar deals.

I doubt he gives a crap what those supposed "world" leaders think. I know I sure don't.

Forum List

Back