Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

You lefties should be proud that we have a president that has the huevos to call out other world leaders for their shortcomings
in front of a camera and not behind their backs with a hot mic and video rolling like a bunch of girls in a locker room.

And you chose chicken shit lol

So, you have no point.

Thanks for clarifying.
You would have made the point if you weren’t chicken shit lol

You have no point.
Then neither do you

I was not the one trying to fucking hard to make a point that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
You asked about a private company and when you were got you changed it not me question is still. There... BTW have you taken any benefits from your service in the military?

You asked about a private company and when you were got you changed it no me question is still. There... BTW have you taken any benefits from your service in the military?

I did not ask about a private company, I said that a private company has no oblation to follow the 1st amendment.

Of course I have. I used the GI Bill to finish my Bachelors and get my Master.

I get a check every month from DFAS with my retirement pay.

My insurance is tied to my retirement.

Oh, and I take advantage Veteran discounts at any place that offers them.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

We'll get our respect back. I think the world knows this is essentially a last gasp.

Not until that childishly arrogant orange fool is gone.

At least they got him to come home and leave them in peace. LOL

And look at the bright side. Trump got to declare a new Trade War with France, pulled out of his trade deal with Jina, and maybe will though newNafta under bus cause of "two face" Justin.

I guess libs like getting it up the ass by the rest of the world....

big deal , USA is still the big dog in the world . A euros respect is worth nothing and just so the 'euros' continue to do as they are told 'english' . By the way , I did not look at your link 'english' Cowboy .

Yeah, kind of funny that they won't say it to his face, but behind his back when they thought nobody
was watching or listening.
I'm sure this was after Trump had handed their asses to them on a silver platter.
When the going gets tough....they will be kissing his ass.
God Bless Trump

Yeah, kind of funny that they won't say it to his face, but behind his back when they thought nobody
I'm sure this was after Trump had handed their asses to them on a silver platter.
God Bless Trump

The funniest part was Trump throwing a temper tantrum and leaving early!

God Bless Trump

I thought the temper tantrum was caught on a hot mic and video among the clique

God Bless Trump
The left mock Trump endlessly for acting/talking unprofessionally.
Yet can't wait to celebrate when foreign leader/s act THE SAME WAY towards Trump.

Personally I don't care. I'll take the unprofessional demeanor of Trump over a fake politician ANYDAY OF THE WEEK 365 DAYS A YEAR.

Straight talk>smarmy wishy washy indifference

You asked about a private company and when you were got you changed it no me question is still. There... BTW have you taken any benefits from your service in the military?

I did not ask about a private company, I said that a private company has no oblation to follow the 1st amendment.

Of course I have. I used the GI Bill to finish my Bachelors and get my Master.

I get a check every month from DFAS with my retirement pay.

My insurance is tied to my retirement.

Oh, and I take advantage Veteran discounts at any place that offers them.
You brought up private companies did you not? Thought so..

You like those freebies don’t cha.. traitor

big deal , USA is still the big dog in the world . A euros respect is worth nothing and just so the 'euros' continue to do as they are told 'english' . By the way , I did not look at your link 'english' Cowboy .
You'd be speaking German if we had no allies in WW2...

God Bless Trump

I thought the temper tantrum was caught on a hot mic and video among the clique

No, that was a group standing around making fun of Trump. No one was upset at all, just having some fun

Forum List

Back