Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

It should be greater in sites that offer the internet a public square. And if not a warning sign WE ONLY SUPPORT DEMOCRAT VIEWS
They have a Constitutional right to do that.
Not if they are disguising themselves as a public forum for everybody.

I suggest you hold your breath till you turn blue, or perhaps fall on the ground screaming and kicking. A childish response from you to match your childish understanding of freedom of speech seems like your best bet.
I just want to talk like democrats do, why can’t I?

Because you conflate free speech with.....smoking yet are incapable of explaining your argument. You seem to be relying on those you are debating to make sense of whatever shit you're posting.
Seems like you are responding to a question because it scares you?

It should be greater in sites that offer the internet a public square. And if not a warning sign WE ONLY SUPPORT DEMOCRAT VIEWS

I suggest you hold your breath till you turn blue, or perhaps fall on the ground screaming and kicking. A childish response from you to match your childish understanding of freedom of speech seems like your best bet.

Study hard and increase your vocabulary, and some day you might be able to.
Lol and impeach a president for winning?

Study hard and increase your vocabulary, and some day you might be able to.
Pipe down you apologist for brown face Trudeau.

Well...first we have the other leaders mocking Trump..laughing about his lateness---due to his need for a 40min presser..before the meeting..and now:

Tensions, disputes roil NATO alliance meetings in London; Trump cancels news conference

"President Donald Trump cancelled a press conference at a NATO leaders' meeting in London on Wednesday amid public infighting between some of the military alliance's biggest member countries, including sharp exchanges with France's leader Emmanuel Macron and biting comments aimed at Canada's leader.
Taking questions after a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Trump called Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau "two-faced," adding that he "called him out" on the fact that Canada is not spending 2% of its GDP on defense spending, as required by NATO rules. "I guess he's not very happy about it," Trump said.
Trump tweeted that he was calling off the news conference in London "because we did so many over the past two days." But the timing was unusual, and could be a further sign of the political strains that have come to the fore here. It also comes after Trudeau was shown in a video with other NATO leaders appearing to mock the U.S. president.

Still, the disputes and tension threatened to undermine the credibility of the 29-nation alliance as it marks its 70th anniversary. Trump and Macron clashed Tuesday over the French leader's criticism of NATO. Macron said NATO needs "a wake-up call" and expressed dissatisfaction over a lack of U.S. leadership – comments that did not sit well with Trump but also cast him as the defender of an alliance he has repeatedly disparaged as "obsolete" and far too dependent on U.S. funding.
Trump described Macron's remarks as "very nasty."
The two leaders also diverged about how to ensure the Islamic State group does not regain a foothold in Syria after Turkey's incursion against Syrian Kurds there, a move that caused U.S. troops in the area to move out of northeastern Syria.
In London, Trump held an unscheduled meeting with Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. "We pulled our soldiers out and took over the oil. We have soldiers where the oil is. And that's the way I like it," he said. "It was time for us to leave, and we left, and it's been holding very nicely. So we're very happy. We talked about that.""

We took over the oil?? Good to know!

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

All leaders from countries that depend on the U.S. for their very existence....without us those morons couldn't afford the welfare states in their countries....they would actually have to pay for their own defense, and force their idiot population to serve in their armed forces.......

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Trudeau is a corrupt fool. All other talk was mostly inaudible. The Guaridan is a commie propaganda rag.

And predictably, Trump threw a temper tantrum and left early.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Princess Ann...any relation to the pedophile who was just kicked out of the British Royal family? You moron....

Justin-Trudeau.jpeg

Just keep in mind who is doing the laughing here.

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Should have put it on Pay Per View and got some revenue :auiqs.jpg:
Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.
It's Trump calling out the loafers short changing the system, you dolt. Yes, it is funny to see them squirm when caught in the light.

It’s the subject you created about private business.. answer it boy lol or chicken shit lol

If you have a point to make, make it. If not, quit trying to change the subject.
And you chose chicken shit lol

So, you have no point.

Thanks for clarifying.
You would have made the point if you weren’t chicken shit lol

You have no point.
Then neither do you

Yes, you must be very proud to have him as our great country's representative on the world stage. I guess Howdy Dowdy wasn't available.
Howdy Dowdy? :auiqs.jpg:
Don't need no stinkin' "Howdy Dowdy", or Howdy Doody when you have these world leaders scamming the system and being called out on it.

If you have a point to make, make it. If not, quit trying to change the subject.
And you chose chicken shit lol

So, you have no point.

Thanks for clarifying.
You would have made the point if you weren’t chicken shit lol

You have no point.
Then neither do you

I was not the one trying to fucking hard to make a point that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Forum List

Back