M-GO BLUE!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
#4 Ranked WOLVERINES knocked off unbeaten Wisconsin today at the Big House, 14-7 despite missing 3 chip-shot FGs. Harbaugh has to straighten out the kid or use the freshman he recruited last Spring....you can't win a National Championship without a dead-eye kicker. Wisconsin had beaten both LSU and Michigan State so Michigan proved they deserve their ranking.

Michigan-Football_zps2a7ad268.jpg

• Banned
Too early to be that impressed ..All their games have been at home this year

Agreed, although they play Rutgers away next week. The Fuckeyes beat them 58-0 today so I'm not real worried about how that game will go...although Rutgers did beat Blue last year in Harbaugh's debut as head coach. We owe them a beating.

• Banned
BLUE clobbers Indiana 41-8, Fuckeyes spit the bit and lose to Penn State. Wolverines now clearly either the #1 or #2 team in the country. And watch out....Harbaugh is now wearing glasses full-time....imagine what BLUE can do now that the big boss can see what's going on out there.
lol.gif

636127568788961646-2016-1022-dg-UM1014.jpg

BLUE clobbers Indiana 41-8, Fuckeyes spit the bit and lose to Penn State. Wolverines now clearly either the #1 or #2 team in the country. And watch out....Harbaugh is now wearing glasses full-time....imagine what BLUE can do now that the big boss can see what's going on out there.
lol.gif

636127568788961646-2016-1022-dg-UM1014.jpg

If it continues Harbaugh can make the playoffs. Depending on when he faces Bama, he could either lose right away or at the National Championship.

BLUE! 78 Rutgers 0.
win2.gif

BN-QA693_GAY092_J_20160928175311.jpg

Michigan beating Rutgers is like Bama beating Kent State. It's fun but not difficult. Rutgers is 2-6 for the season.

Drop your turds on somebody else's porch, loser....who cares what you think?

If you are going to be this sensitive, perhaps a public forum is not for you. I don't give a rat's ass whether anyone cares what I think. I post what I think is accurate. Feel free to present evidence to the contrary.

If you are going to be this sensitive, perhaps a public forum is not for you. I don't give a rat's ass whether anyone cares what I think. I post what I think is accurate. Feel free to present evidence to the contrary.

On the other hand a public forum is all you got....nobody wants anything to do with you in person. :itsok:

On the other hand a public forum is all you got....nobody wants anything to do with you in person. :itsok:

Awww, isn't that cute. Trying to pretend you know anything about my life is laughable. Calm down and discuss the actual games of the season. It doesn't make you look as foolish.

WHOA! BLUE! 32 MSU 23... Sparty gave us a 4th quarter scare....their 3rd string QB looks like a keeper. Michigan sat on a 27-10 lead through the 3rd quarter until a FG made it 30-10. Jabrill Peppers made a statement in the 4th quarter Heisman race....he plays both sides of the ball and special teams and is easily the best collegiate player in the country. BLUE now 8-0...may lose the second spot in the polls for a cold second half in East Lansing but is no worse than 3rd.

-a9be9e8ce9af053e.jpg

WHOA! BLUE! 32 MSU 23... Sparty gave us a 4th quarter scare....their 3rd string QB looks like a keeper. Michigan sat on a 27-10 lead through the 3rd quarter until a FG made it 30-10. Jabrill Peppers made a statement in the 4th quarter Heisman race....he plays both sides of the ball and special teams and is easily the best collegiate player in the country. BLUE now 8-0...may lose the second spot in the polls for a cold second half in East Lansing but is no worse than 3rd.

-a9be9e8ce9af053e.jpg

The defense fell asleep in the second half...I wanted sparty crushed :mad:

-a9be9e8ce9af053e.jpg

The defense fell asleep in the second half...I wanted sparty crushed :mad:

I got arrested once on the MSU campus for propositioning women at stop signs. One of the women called the cops...no sense of humor. They held me and a buddy in an interrogation room for four or five hours before they cut us loose. Fucking MOO-U.
lol.gif

BLUE 59 Maryland 3. Holy Toledo... what a TEAM Harbaugh has put together!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

preview17935_1413485733.jpg

9-0...look out TIDE...new sheriff in town.

BLUE 59 Maryland 3. Holy Toledo... what a TEAM Harbaugh has put together!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

preview17935_1413485733.jpg

9-0...look out TIDE...new sheriff in town.

You beat Maryland. Don't start printing the NC t-shirts yet.

But I would love to see my Tide play Michigan for the trophy.

Forum List

Back