M-GO BLUE!

BLUE 59 Maryland 3. Holy Toledo... what a TEAM Harbaugh has put together!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

preview17935_1413485733.jpg

9-0...look out TIDE...new sheriff in town.

You beat Maryland. Don't start printing the NC t-shirts yet.

But I would love to see my Tide play Michigan for the trophy.

How about you ROLL over to the Alabama thread instead of polluting this Michigan thread.

Why don't you kiss my crimson ass. This is a sports forum. If you can't take it, go to the Michigan boards.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

How about you ROLL over to the Alabama thread instead of polluting this Michigan thread.

Why don't you kiss my crimson ass. This is a sports forum. If you can't take it, go to the Michigan boards.

Your nose is in the way, boy. Get your ass out of this thread...it's a MICHIGAN thread you piece of shit.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Besides, you are the one who called out Alabama. You beat a team that is 5-4 and want to talk shit?

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Your nose is in the way, boy. Get your ass out of this thread...it's a MICHIGAN thread you piece of shit.

It's a public forum. You called out Alabama. Don't get pissy about it.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Beat it, asshole.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

We'll see, they've got to beat Ohio state in Columbus first

First are Iowa then Indiana and the Fuckeyes already have a loss to Penn State.

And if the Fuckeyes beat Michigan, they are in the conference title game. If they win that, the Fuckeyes make the playoffs.

Beat it, asshole.

Not happening, junior. You may as well get used to people challenging you in a sports forum. It's kinda how it works.

Beat it, asshole.

Not happening, junior. You may as well get used to people challenging you in a sports forum. It's kinda how it works.

How it works is you hang around where you ain't welcome ya fucking troll...enjoy being ignored.

Beat it, asshole.

How it works is you hang around where you ain't welcome ya fucking troll...enjoy being ignored.

Look junior, if you call out the best team in college football, don't get pissy when someone points out you beat a nobody.

Ignore away. Plenty of people enjoy it.

Michigan beat Maryland? Wow!! That is amazing!! They should cancel the playoffs and just crown them the World Champions!!

Is that what you were expecting? LMAO!

Well, so much for an unbeaten season....damn near pulled off a victory in Iowa but a last-second FG sealed a loss, 14-13. :cry: I had a bad vibe about the game from the onset...the Hawkeyes wore black unis and looked like the freaking Pittsburgh Steelers out there...night game, first time this year BLUE didn't play a day game. Refs were suspect in the 4th quarter and it's well known Harbaugh isn't well-liked with them or other coaches. His teams have never gotten the benefit of the doubt on calls. But no excuses...this was Iowa's championship game same as every other team that plays the Wolverines this year. They went all-out and pulled off the upset. Watch the AP drop us to 5th or some shit as if the beating the Fuckeyes got at Penn State or Clemson's loss was any less important in their eyes than Michigan's. No worries....Indiana next week and then the Ohio team. Conor McGregor's impressive win in UFC205 saved the day for me.

eHY_tx3r.jpg

Well, so much for an unbeaten season....damn near pulled off a victory in Iowa but a last-second FG sealed a loss, 14-13. :cry: I had a bad vibe about the game from the onset...the Hawkeyes wore black unis and looked like the freaking Pittsburgh Steelers out there...night game, first time this year BLUE didn't play a day game. Refs were suspect in the 4th quarter and it's well known Harbaugh isn't well-liked with them or other coaches. His teams have never gotten the benefit of the doubt on calls. But no excuses...this was Iowa's championship game same as every other team that plays the Wolverines this year. They went all-out and pulled off the upset. Watch the AP drop us to 5th or some shit as if the beating the Fuckeyes got at Penn State or Clemson's loss was any less important in their eyes than Michigan's. No worries....Indiana next week and then the Ohio team. Conor McGregor's impressive win in UFC205 saved the day for me.

eHY_tx3r.jpg

They've been playing mostly at home. If Michigan plays like that crap in Columbus, they'll get destroyed by Ohio state

eHY_tx3r.jpg

They've been playing mostly at home. If Michigan plays like that crap in Columbus, they'll get destroyed by Ohio state

The rest of the season just got a lot more interesting. Now there is no room for error.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Looks like the Deputy let one get away. Eh, it will all work out once Marshall Saban gets involved.

Take a hike shit-bag.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You were the one calling out Alabama and talking about a "new sheriff in town".

What's wrong? Have you never talked sports with people who are fans of other teams? Buckle up, buttercup. I'm pretty mild compared to most.

]

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You were the one calling out Alabama and talking about a "new sheriff in town".

What's wrong? Have you never talked sports with people who are fans of other teams? Buckle up, buttercup. I'm pretty mild compared to most.

This is my kitchen, shitbag...you're a loser troll nobody wants anything to do with...now shuffle your smelly black ass out of it.

]

This is my kitchen, shitbag...you're a loser troll nobody wants anything to do with...now shuffle your smelly black ass out of it.

No junior this is a public forum that you WANT to be a fan page. That's not how it works.

And only a pussy calls out a team and then throws a hissy fit when a fan of that team responds. Lol.

]

No junior this is a public forum that you WANT to be a fan page. That's not how it works.

And only a pussy calls out a team and then throws a hissy fit when a fan of that team responds. Lol.

You still here, boy? Nobody else to talk to, you pitiful stack of shit?

]

You still here, boy? Nobody else to talk to, you pitiful stack of shit?

Awwww, are you still upset that you don't get to make a fan thread? Poor thing. What happens when OSU beats your new sheriff?

Forum List

Back