Lying Mittensa political sociopath

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
HuffPost Highlights - Toolbar

Even the rw's know this is true but they've been able to ignore his lies, now numbering more than 620. If you mention Mittens lies, they get all nutter on you and say, "oh yeah, what about Obama?" but then, of course, they can't prove their accusation. Next comes the babyish name calling.

That's how you know you've hit a nerve.

The rw know they're voting for a sociopath liar for president of the United States and they're okay with that.

With enough mental masturbation, I'll bet they could talk themselves into voting for Micky Mouse because, they really hate black a lot more than they will ever love their country.

Its just a fact.

Here's a fact for you... according to research into race in politics in the United States... 3.3& of whites factor race into their vote. Since I know how much the left respect scientific research, I shall await your withdrawal of your racist claims.

But I will not hold my breath... you're not likely to do the honorable thing. You are fucking lying scum.

HuffPost Highlights - Toolbar

Even the rw's know this is true but they've been able to ignore his lies, now numbering more than 620. If you mention Mittens lies, they get all nutter on you and say, "oh yeah, what about Obama?" but then, of course, they can't prove their accusation. Next comes the babyish name calling.

That's how you know you've hit a nerve.

The rw know they're voting for a sociopath liar for president of the United States and they're okay with that.

With enough mental masturbation, I'll bet they could talk themselves into voting for Micky Mouse because, they really hate black a lot more than they will ever love their country.

Its just a fact.

We get it, You are a die hard Obama supporter who believes every single Talking point the American Left Advances.

You don't have to keep making a fool of yourself to prove a point.

See what I mean?

More than 600 documented lies but the rw's just keep lying to themselves.

And to make it worse, they also LIE about Dems/libs.

Oh looky - Here's come some more clueless rw's now.

Wow. the obedient little rw's did exactly what I said they would.

LIE to themselves.

And, two of them LIED about me.

No surprises there.

Wow. the obedient little rw's did exactly what I said they would.

LIE to themselves.

And, two of them LIED about me.

No surprises there.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
go take you meds..Your pathy is flaring up

Forum List

Back