lunchbox cops and the truth squad

What the hell. Are you con's for States rights or what?

The whole Lunch thing was done by a state not the feds.

And yes it is extremely ridiculous for the school to have done what they did btw.....

It was a federal agent, WTF are federal agents doing inspecting 4 year olds lunches?.....:eusa_whistle:

Not according to everything published on the matter. Even the Republican Boss, Limbaugh's article clearly states that.

"A preschooler at West Hoke Elementary School ate three chicken nuggets for lunch Jan. 30 because a state employee told her........"

Carry on!

What the hell. Are you con's for States rights or what?

The whole Lunch thing was done by a state not the feds.

And yes it is extremely ridiculous for the school to have done what they did btw.....

It was a federal agent, WTF are federal agents doing inspecting 4 year olds lunches?.....:eusa_whistle:

Not according to everything published on the matter. Even the Republican Boss, Limbaugh's article clearly states that.

"A preschooler at West Hoke Elementary School ate three chicken nuggets for lunch Jan. 30 because a state employee told her........"

Carry on!

"A federal agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention."

Federal agent takes Hoke Co. pre-schooler's lunch, gives nuggets instead | NBC17.com

Kerry on !

Last edited:

Carry on!

"A federal agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention."

Federal agent takes Hoke Co. pre-schooler's lunch, gives nuggets instead | NBC17.com

Kerry on !

It's how Rush gets by with saying such outlandish untruths.

First he said "This is from Raeford, North Carolina. Carolina Journal. I'm gonna read it to you exactly as it printed out here: "A preschooler at West Hoke Elementary School ate three chicken nuggets for lunch Jan. 30 because a state employee told her the lunch her mother packed was not nutritious..."

Then he changes State to Federal....

"Again, let me read this to you again: "The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips and apple juice did not meet US Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the agent who was inspecting all lunch boxes in her More at Four classroom that day." There are federal agents inspecting lunch boxes? See, I don't have kids. You heard of this? You heard of this, Snerdley? I know you don't have kids that you know of, either. I've not heard of federal agents inspecting lunch boxes..."

He does it all the time. It's really his SOP.

Furthermore:

"Update: In a previous version of this story, I used the word “federal” instead of state in the headline, and the last two paragraphs of my post. It’s been changed to reflect the information as posted in the Carolina Journal Online piece that referred to a state employee"

State employees inspecting school lunches in North Carolina | Radio Vice Online

Carry on!

Kerry on !

First he said "This is from Raeford, North Carolina. Carolina Journal. I'm gonna read it to you exactly as it printed out here: "A preschooler at West Hoke Elementary School ate three chicken nuggets for lunch Jan. 30 because a state employee told her the lunch her mother packed was not nutritious..."

"Again, let me read this to you again: "The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips and apple juice did not meet US Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the agent who was inspecting all lunch boxes in her More at Four classroom that day." There are federal agents inspecting lunch boxes? See, I don't have kids. You heard of this? You heard of this, Snerdley? I know you don't have kids that you know of, either. I've not heard of federal agents inspecting lunch boxes..."

Furthermore:

"Update: In a previous version of this story, I used the word “federal” instead of state in the headline, and the last two paragraphs of my post. It’s been changed to reflect the information as posted in the Carolina Journal Online piece that referred to a state employee"

If that's true then why are State Reps writing to the federal government?

And while faggots like you are focused on what Rush Limbaugh said, federal agents are getting away with shit like this, good job comrade... :thup:

Last edited:

Kerry on !

Furthermore:

And while faggots like you are focused on what Rush Limbaugh said, federal agents are getting away with shit like this, good job comrade... :thup:

So when confronted with contrary information you take the last resort. Good Job, alas 'butt' typical of your ilk.:lol::lol::lol:

there was no doubt that stephonopolous was planting the seeds for the prophylactic inititive. but now we have a truth squad (i thought that's what attackwatch was for)
but rush was talking about food law enforcement today when a little girl in preschool had the lunch her mom packed taken away and she was forced to eat chicken mignuggets.
she had a turkey and cheese sandwich with chips and a bananna and apple juice.

is this the new alinsky ? obama is frustrated cause he can't force congress to do certain things. does he really need congress or the supreme court ?? why not just have fucking media matters write a new constitution....

Rush Limbaugh Report: The Food Police are in our schools

Did RUSH LIMBAUGH happen to mention that North Carolina is also a RED state controlled by the RW GOP? :confused:

It was a FEDERAL agent inspecting the lunches, smoke another joint.....

Yeah that's being reported that it was a federal agent now, although the first article that I highlighted in red stated state agent.

I really really want to know if this is from the Feds. I'm working on a couple of lines on this.

Furthermore:

So when confronted with contrary information you take the last resort. Good Job, alas 'butt' typical of your ilk.:lol::lol::lol:

When you and your ilk are dead wrong, deflect, deflect deflect !

My "contrary information" has the advantage of being accurate and you seem to be ok with what happened, Vladamir......

Did RUSH LIMBAUGH happen to mention that North Carolina is also a RED state controlled by the RW GOP? :confused:

Yeah that's being reported that it was a federal agent now, although the first article that I highlighted in red stated state agent.

I really really want to know if this is from the Feds. I'm working on a couple of lines on this.

Google it, it was a federal agent, the state is in an uproar and state officials are writing the federal government in protest of this......

My "contrary information" has the advantage of being accurate and you seem to be ok with what happened, Vladamir......

About your information being accurate. It was your link to Limbaugh's transcript that I originially quoting from where he changed the words from state to federal.

Deflecting? Is that like calling someone whom you do not know a Faggot?

Then there's:

The state's Health and Human Services Department, which is investigating the claim, issued a statement, which reads in part: "We have determined that no employee of DHHS, nor the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) or its contractors, instructed any child to replace or remove any meal items. Furthermore, it is not DHHS' policy to inspect, go through or question any child about food items brought from home." (Read full statement here.)

Instead, the agency says it gave the little girl milk to offset a missing dairy item.

The statement continues: "If this means offering an additional food item to a child to achieve that goal, this agency is meeting its objectives."

Speaking with ABC11 Wednesday afternoon, district officials also said the incident seemed more like a misunderstanding.

Assistant Superintendant Bob Barnes said the official didn't tell the child she had to replace her lunch with chicken nuggets. Instead, they told her she had to go through the line and get some milk - per federal guidelines - and she misunderstood and replaced her entire lunch.

State officials: Agent never took student's lunch | abc11.com

Why would you think I'm okay with limbaugh fooling you guys all the time? No way man that just makes us all look bad.:eek:

Google it, it was a federal agent, the state is in an uproar and state officials are writing the federal government in protest of this......

Oh I'm driving deeper. :eusa_angel: I've actually got the Federal Legislation. This is right from the White House.

I'm debating whether to put the info in this thread or start a brand new one. And I made sure I captured a few pages before they scrub them.

I did and every article I read said "state agent". Got a cite to an article that says it was a federal agent?

About your information being accurate. It was your link to Limbaugh's transcript that I originially quoting from where he changed the words from state to federal.

Then there's:

The state's Health and Human Services Department, which is investigating the claim, issued a statement, which reads in part: "We have determined that no employee of DHHS, nor the Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) or its contractors, instructed any child to replace or remove any meal items. Furthermore, it is not DHHS' policy to inspect, go through or question any child about food items brought from home." (Read full statement here.)

Instead, the agency says it gave the little girl milk to offset a missing dairy item.

The statement continues: "If this means offering an additional food item to a child to achieve that goal, this agency is meeting its objectives."

Speaking with ABC11 Wednesday afternoon, district officials also said the incident seemed more like a misunderstanding.

Assistant Superintendant Bob Barnes said the official didn't tell the child she had to replace her lunch with chicken nuggets. Instead, they told her she had to go through the line and get some milk - per federal guidelines - and she misunderstood and replaced her entire lunch.

Why would you think I'm okay with limbaugh fooling you guys all the time? No way man that just makes us all look bad.:eek:

My link was to NBC17 in North Carolina, not Rush Limbaugh, you're the clown hung up on Limbaugh.

"Rep. Larry Kissell (NC-08) and Rep. Rene Ellmers (NC-02) sent a letter Thursday to USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack expressing their concern over the actions taken at the school."

Why did the two state Reps send that letter if it wasn't a federal agent inspecting lunches?.... :eusa_whistle:

I did and every article I read said "state agent". Got a cite to an article that says it was a federal agent?

Then there's:

It has nothing to do with Rush. State agent was originally reported. And the first article I put up never claimed the agent took the child's lunch. The little girl went home with her lunch.

The letter the Congressmen sent doesn't say anything about federal agents, rather they say "state and school officials"!

http://media.mgnetwork.com/ncn/pdf/120216_lunch.pdf

The letter the Congressmen sent doesn't say anything about federal agents, rather they say "state and school officials"!

http://media.mgnetwork.com/ncn/pdf/120216_lunch.pdf

"RAEFORD, N.C. --
A federal agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention.

According to the USDA, schools are required to provide lunches with one serving each of meat, milk and grain and two servings of fruit or veggies -- even if students bring lunch from home.

An agent from the Department of Health and Human Services recently inspected lunches at West Hoke Elementary School in Raeford and noticed one child didn't meet the requirements. "

The USDA and DHH are state entities?......

Then there's:

My link was to NBC17 in North Carolina, not Rush Limbaugh, you're the clown hung up on Limbaugh.

"Rep. Larry Kissell (NC-08) and Rep. Rene Ellmers (NC-02) sent a letter Thursday to USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack expressing their concern over the actions taken at the school."

Why did the two state Reps send that letter if it wasn't a federal agent inspecting lunches?.... :eusa_whistle:

The very first line in the NBC17 article you posted:

A state agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention.

My guess on why they would write the feds is because they want to question the policy that led to the incident.

It was stupid. But, it is being blown out of proportion again. Fear the Feds......

Then there's:

It has nothing to do with Rush. State agent was originally reported. And the first article I put up never claimed the agent took the child's lunch. The little girl went home with her lunch.

I disagree Tiny, I think it was Rush who changed the entire dialog of the incident by substituting a single word, Federal for State. That way they can try and pin it on their demonspawn, President Obama. Or at least get their followers to believe it.

Then there's:

The very first line in the NBC17 article you posted:

A state agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention.

My guess on why they would write the feds is because they want to question the policy that led to the incident.

It was stupid. But, it is being blown out of proportion again. Fear the Feds......

The very first sentence from the article i posted:

"RAEFORD, N.C. --
A federal agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention."

Do you really need to lie that badly to protect your daddy? blindfag

The ban on bringing lunch from home at that Chicago school has been in place for 6 years. Obama has nothing to do with it, no matter how much you want to stretch it.

Truth Squad and Attack Watch are the same thing.

RUSH: This is from Raeford, North Carolina. Carolina Journal. I'm gonna read it to you exactly as it printed out here: "A preschooler at West Hoke Elementary School ate three chicken nuggets for lunch Jan. 30 because a state employee told her the lunch her mother packed was not nutritious. The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips and apple juice did not meet US Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the agent who was inspecting all lunch boxes in her More at Four classroom that day."

Again, let me read this to you again: "The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips and apple juice did not meet US Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the agent who was inspecting all lunch boxes in her More at Four classroom that day." There are federal agents inspecting lunch boxes? See, I don't have kids. You heard of this? You heard of this, Snerdley? I know you don't have kids that you know of, either. I've not heard of federal agents inspecting lunch boxes. And, furthermore, I've not heard of agents declaring that what's in them is not nutritious enough and throwing them out and substituting three chicken nuggets.

Rush Limbaugh Report: The Food Police are in our schools

Forum List

Back