lunchbox cops and the truth squad

By Bill O'Reilly

In Raeford, North Carolina 85 miles south of Raleigh a 4-year-old recently brought her lunch to school. The meal consisting of a turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and chips. That's the kind of lunch I eat.

But the school official believed the meal violated the U.S. Department of Agricultural guidelines and so school authorities gave the girl additional food. Chicken nuggets and charged her mother a buck and a half... a buck and a quarter I should say for the nuggets. After the fuss became public the school dropped the charge.

Now, think about this. The Feds are providing nutrition guidelines to schools. Ok. No problem with that guidelines can be good. But now the schools are interpreting those guidelines pretty much any way they want.

A turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and chips is fine. Not a bad lunch. Is the 4-year-old training for the Olympics? Come on.

Last week we reported the Obama administration's expansion of the federal government is now intruding on your life, my life, everybody's life.

The Feds are controlling health care delivery, energy delivery, even telling religions what kind of birth control vices they have to pay for. Social engineering is simply getting out of control. Authorities in North Carolina are now retreating because they know they can't justify what they did.

But it's not really about foolish bureaucrats. It's about mandates. There's no question that liberal Americans want a giant colossus in Washington to tell us how to live. They want to regulate income, they want to regulate education, what kind of car you drive. How you heat your house. What kind of food you eat. It never ends.

And the sad part is that most Americans have no clue because the liberal media will not report what's happening. I guarantee you, guarantee you, you have not heard this North Carolina story on any network newscast. After we do it they might pick it up, maybe.

Americans better to begin to wise up, I have nothing personal against Barack Obama but the President certain is a nanny state champion. There's no question about it.

Bill O'Reilly: Another Example of Government Intrusion Into Our Lives - Big Government - Fox Nation

My link was to NBC17 in North Carolina, not Rush Limbaugh, you're the clown hung up on Limbaugh.

"Rep. Larry Kissell (NC-08) and Rep. Rene Ellmers (NC-02) sent a letter Thursday to USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack expressing their concern over the actions taken at the school."

Why did the two state Reps send that letter if it wasn't a federal agent inspecting lunches?.... :eusa_whistle:

The very first line in the NBC17 article you posted:

A state agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention.

My guess on why they would write the feds is because they want to question the policy that led to the incident.

It was stupid. But, it is being blown out of proportion again. Fear the Feds......

The very first sentence from the article i posted:

"RAEFORD, N.C. --
A federal agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention."

Do you really need to lie that badly to protect your daddy? blindfag

Better check your link again, Buckwheat.

Hoke Co. school official: teacher made a mistake with school lunch | NBC17.com

Not only does the title not reflect what you say but the article doesn't either. The only part of that article that states federal is the link for the video.

Does it make you feel better about yourself when you post innane insults to a complete stranger?

By Bill O'Reilly

In Raeford, North Carolina 85 miles south of Raleigh a 4-year-old recently brought her lunch to school. The meal consisting of a turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and chips. That's the kind of lunch I eat.

But the school official believed the meal violated the U.S. Department of Agricultural guidelines and so school authorities gave the girl additional food. Chicken nuggets and charged her mother a buck and a half... a buck and a quarter I should say for the nuggets. After the fuss became public the school dropped the charge.

Now, think about this. The Feds are providing nutrition guidelines to schools. Ok. No problem with that guidelines can be good. But now the schools are interpreting those guidelines pretty much any way they want.

A turkey and cheese sandwich, a banana, apple juice and chips is fine. Not a bad lunch. Is the 4-year-old training for the Olympics? Come on.

Last week we reported the Obama administration's expansion of the federal government is now intruding on your life, my life, everybody's life.

The Feds are controlling health care delivery, energy delivery, even telling religions what kind of birth control vices they have to pay for. Social engineering is simply getting out of control. Authorities in North Carolina are now retreating because they know they can't justify what they did.

But it's not really about foolish bureaucrats. It's about mandates. There's no question that liberal Americans want a giant colossus in Washington to tell us how to live. They want to regulate income, they want to regulate education, what kind of car you drive. How you heat your house. What kind of food you eat. It never ends.

And the sad part is that most Americans have no clue because the liberal media will not report what's happening. I guarantee you, guarantee you, you have not heard this North Carolina story on any network newscast. After we do it they might pick it up, maybe.

Americans better to begin to wise up, I have nothing personal against Barack Obama but the President certain is a nanny state champion. There's no question about it.

Bill O'Reilly: Another Example of Government Intrusion Into Our Lives - Big Government - Fox Nation

Spot on, no matter how bad the moonbats here want to spin it......

food_policed.jpg

Who's next??? :):):)

By Bill O'Reilly

I was a failure of the school official to insure the little girl got some milk for lunch too. That's all. No question about it.

The very first line in the NBC17 article you posted:

A state agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention.

My guess on why they would write the feds is because they want to question the policy that led to the incident.

It was stupid. But, it is being blown out of proportion again. Fear the Feds......

"RAEFORD, N.C. --
A federal agent inspecting school lunches at a Hoke County elementary school took away one child's lunch saying it didn't meet nutritional requirements and gave the child chicken nuggets. The move is garnering national attention."

Not only does the title not reflect what you say but the article doesn't either. The only part of that article that states federal is the link for the video.

Does it make you feel better about yourself when you post innane insults to a complete stranger?

I quoted direct from my link, still doesn't matter, i'm apalled whether it was state or federal, but it appears they're enforcing a FEDERAL mandate, signed into law in 2010 by guess who? ....... :eusa_whistle:

By Bill O'Reilly

I was a failure of the school official to insure the little girl got some milk for lunch too. That's all. No question about it.

She had apple juice to drink and the cheese on the sandwich is in the dairy group. And why are officials inspecting lunches in the first place?......

"RAEFORD, N.C. --

I quoted direct from my link, still doesn't matter, i'm apalled whether it was state or federal, but it appears they're enforcing a FEDERAL mandate, signed into law in 2010 by guess who? ....... :eusa_whistle:

As did I. But you're correct it doesn't matter, it was a bad call whoever called it. It's not the first time and likely will not be the last even if (god forbid) the GOP wins the WH in 2012.

Legislative Action

it was a secret service agent from the new obama truth squad/irs disguised as a lunchlady. she kept pushing navy beans and meatloaf sandwiches....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lue6_3EtXc]metropolis - YouTube[/ame]

one day soon our children will be forcefed chicken mcnuggets as they struggle to run the obama gulags. obama/stalin 2012

Last edited:

Forum List

Back