25 Comparison Points: Nazi Germany And Contemporary America

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[We even have Barry's Race and Class Warfare Genie running around loose out of the bottle in order to facilitate his re election]

"Nazi Germany shows us what happens when the state becomes god. Adolf Hitler was certainly more racist than the leaders of America are today, but other than that there are very few differences between the road that Adolf Hitler led Germany down and the path that the United States is being led down.

The following are 25 signs that the Nazification of America is almost complete....

#1 Nazi Germany was a totalitarian Big Brother police state that constantly monitored everything that German citizens did.

Today, the bureaucrats that run things in the United States are also absolutely obsessed with constantly trying to monitor us. For example, there are now control freaks that inspect the lunches of preschool students in certain areas of the country in order to make sure that they contain the "right" foods....

A preschooler at West Hoke Elementary School ate three chicken nuggets for lunch Jan. 30 because the school told her the lunch her mother packed was not nutritious.

The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips, and apple juice did not meet U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the person who was inspecting all lunch boxes in the More at Four classroom that day.

The Division of Child Development and Early Education at the Department of Health and Human Services requires all lunches served in pre-kindergarten programs - including in-home day care centers - to meet USDA guidelines. That means lunches must consist of one serving of meat, one serving of milk, one serving of grain, and two servings of fruit or vegetables, even if the lunches are brought from home.

#2 Nazi officials often used their positions of power to force others to do dehumanizing things.

This is exactly what the TSA is doing today. It would be really easy to imagine some Nazi military officers forcing a young woman to walk back and forth in front of them several times so that they could admire her form. Well, that is what TSA agents are doing to American women today. The following comes froma recent Wired article....

TSA agents in Dallas singled out female passengers to undergo screening in a body scanner, according to complaints filed by several women who said they felt the screeners intentionally targeted them to view their bodies.

One woman who flew out of Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport several months ago said a female agent sent her through a body scanner three times after the agent commented on her “cute” body.

#3 In Nazi Germany, even women and children were treated like dehumanized cattle.

Well, today schoolchildren are being strip-searched all over the United States. Down in Georgia, one student was recently strip-searched by public school officials after another student falsely accused him of having marijuana.

Another student down in Albuquerque was recently forced to strip down to his underwear while five adults watched because he had $200 in his pocket. The student was never formally charged with doing anything wrong.

#4 In Nazi Germany, authorities could stop you and search you at any time and for any reason.

In America that is not supposed to happen, but it is happening. Last year, TSA "VIPR teams" conducted approximately 8,000 "unannounced security screenings" at subway stations, bus terminals, seaports and highway rest stops.

If you are not able to produce "your papers", there is a good chance that you will get thrown into prison in America. For example, a 21-year-old college student named Samantha Zucker was recently arrested and put in a New York City jail for 36 hours just because she could not produce any identification for police"

25 Signs That The Nazification Of America Is Almost Complete | Culture Wars Right Side News

Nazis also Demonized a group of people for the faith they followed..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nNEhDSvFEg]Rep. Peter King: We'll Investigate Muslim Radicalization - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MfRa4q6Z8]Herman Cain Wants To Ban Mosques - YouTube[/ame]

I'm more concerned about a religio-fascist like Santorum using spurious interpretations of the Bible to further his poltical agenda. God does put us in charge, but that hardly means do whatever you want. When one has "dominion", one can be a good king or bad king. Environmentalists think we should be good kings. Santorum thinks it doesn't matter, invoking some sort of "Divine Right of Kings". You really think that's what God had in mind?

I'm more concerned about a religio-fascist like Santorum using spurious interpretations of the Bible to further his poltical agenda. God does put us in charge, but that hardly means do whatever you want. When one has "dominion", one can be a good king or bad king. Environmentalists think we should be good kings. Santorum thinks it doesn't matter, invoking some sort of "Divine Right of Kings". You really think that's what God had in mind?

Scarier still that both Santorum and Hitler are and were Roman Catholics.

But it didnt bother you when Obama quoted the bible (and butchered the meaning of the passage) in an effort to push his agenda?

exactly what are you implying with that statement?

And so was JFK....wasnt he?

But it didnt bother you when Obama quoted the bible (and butchered the meaning of the passage) in an effort to push his agenda?

How about reminding us which quote you're talking about. Your comment leaves you open to charges of fabrication. After all, if you had proof you'd present it, right? We talk about it all the time on the board!!! Here's a reminder. :link:

And so was JFK....wasnt he?

he was Irish catholic.

We make roman catholics look like methodist.

:eusa_angel:

exactly what are you implying with that statement?

That this is a stupid thread..

:eusa_shhh:

Dipshit Stephanie made this same stupid thread over the weekend and I negged her. Just like I am negging you

As an American, I am offended that anyone would compare what I consider to be the greatest nation in history to Nazi Germany

To compare checking childrens lunch to a nation that exterminated Six million undesirables is despicable

Who said it, Goebbels or Obama...

"We are God's partner in matters of life and Death"

How about reminding us which quote you're talking about. Your comment leaves you open to charges of fabrication. After all, if you had proof you'd present it, right? We talk about it all the time on the board!!! Here's a reminder. :link:

My error....I thought your media let you know when Obama says controversial things. My mnistake. Your media must be wrapped up in "candidates" not the actual President himself.

"For me as a Christian, it also coincides with Jesus's teaching that for unto whom much is given, much shall be required,"

Read more:

Obama: Jesus would back my tax-the-rich policy - Feb. 2, 2012

Send Money!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeAfoiN5SDw]Iron Sky Teaser 2 - The First Footage - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, Hitler started his years long campaign of terror forcing Rand Paul to do the same shit everyone else has to do at airport security and reforming healthcare.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back