Know Who Knows What's Best?

Personal attacks and the use of stereotypes always convince me to change my opinions....

Only the brightest use these tactics.

Actually...they do.

It is well known that comedians are way smarter than AMW's

(ActressModelWhatever)

This may give some insight as to why you don't use "Personal attacks and the use of stereotypes..."

You should try it...it's fun.

If I want comedy I'll watch the Comedy Channel. If I want examples of ignorance on full display I'll come here and read the personal attacks and stereotypes.
Don't be too proud. You're not that funny...

Personal attacks and the use of stereotypes always convince me to change my opinions....

Only the brightest use these tactics.

Actually...they do.

(ActressModelWhatever)

This may give some insight as to why you don't use "Personal attacks and the use of stereotypes..."

If I want comedy I'll watch the Comedy Channel. If I want examples of ignorance on full display I'll come here and read the personal attacks and stereotypes.
She's funnier than you. I'm funnier than you.

Seems like people on the left don't have a lot of humor.

Actually...they do.

(ActressModelWhatever)

She is funny. I see that now. She has a quote by Coulter on her posts. Anyone that takes that flake serious, well, that's funny.

She is funny. I see that now. She has a quote by Coulter on her posts. Anyone that takes that flake serious, well, that's funny.
Oh, granted, she's not as funny as, say, a good "Bush = Hitler" Photoshop (the pinnacle of leftist "humor"), but she's not bad.

Forum List

Back