Loving v Virgina

There was an interesting program on (channel surfing) the other day that chronicled the remarkable trials and tribulations Mr. and Mrs. Loving had to go through to finally have their marriage recognized as legal by the state of Virginia and the nation.

There was an interesting program on (channel surfing) the other day that chronicled the remarkable trials and tribulations Mr. and Mrs. Loving had to go through to finally have their marriage recognized as legal by the state of Virginia and the nation.

My family has had "interracial" marriages since the early 1800's in South Carolina.

Interracial "marriage" created Brazil.

The Portuguese left their wives in the old country, took half of Africa to South America, fucked Indian and black women like there was no tomorrow and the result was a third world hellhole that defies any description human languages can convey.

A continental, giant pig pen with unbelievable levels of poverty, illiteracy, crime and violence that would make any mentally sane American go into a shaking frenzy...

Since the 60's America is desperately trying to become Brazil's northern counterpart and as I shake my head in disbelief the only thing that comes to my mind is the old saying:

"Be careful what you wish for, America, because you might get it."

José;6440115 said:

The Portuguese left their wives in the old country, took half of Africa to South America, fucked Indian and black women like there was no tomorrow and the result was a third world hellhole that defies any description human languages can convey.

A continental, giant pig pen with unbelievable levels of poverty, illiteracy, crime and violence that would make any mentally sane American go into a shaking frenzy...

Since the 60's America is desperately trying to become Brazil's northern counterpart and as I shake my head in disbelief the only thing that comes to my mind is the old saying:

In Brazil, they still have a racial hierarchy of sorts, with a few elite whites at the top, the browners in the vast middle, and the blacks at the very bottom. The whites live in gated, walled compounds with razor wire on top. They take helicopters with armed guards for shopping trips.

Yay, the future!

José;6440115 said:

Do you know anything about Brazil? Have you ever spent time with Brazilian people? You're ignorant as hell. Brazil is the most powerful, sucessful, influential, and wealthy (in human and natural resources as well as hard currency) country in South America. Sure, they've got a whacky, leftist government, but they also have many hugely successful national and multinational companies, a highly educated workforce (particularly in programming and other high-tech fields), some fine institutions of higher learning, and rapidly growing clout internationally. Yes, they have serious problems with crime and poverty, but who doesn't? If you really needed to make your stupid, false, racist point you should have picked another country.

José;6440115 said:

In Brazil, they still have a racial hierarchy of sorts, with a few elite whites at the top, the browners in the vast middle, and the blacks at the very bottom. The whites live in gated, walled compounds with razor wire on top. They take helicopters with armed guards for shopping trips.

Yay, the future!

Have a lot of Brazilian friends, do you? They all take helicopters to go shopping? Or maybe you are exaggerrating for the sake of a cowardly racist rant?

In a lot of ways 'race' relations in Brazil are much better than in most countries. Not as good as in the US, but positive in many ways.

José;6440115 said:

Yay, the future!

Have a lot of Brazilian friends, do you? They all take helicopters to go shopping? Or maybe you are exaggerrating for the sake of a cowardly racist rant?

In a lot of ways 'race' relations in Brazil are much better than in most countries. Not as good as in the US, but positive in many ways.

no. he's just an obscene kkk'er.

José;6440115 said:

Yay, the future!
I would include Asians in that group.

José;6440115 said:

Hey now, those women are as hot as hell.

José;6440115 said:

Hey now, those women are as hot as hell.

Got that right. Of course that is more than likely a moot point for these racist losers.

Originally posted by Unkotare
Got that right. Of course that is more than likely a moot point for these racist losers.

Ask yourself why this Japanese guy strongly support the US goverment's crazy policy of flooding the United States with millions of non-whites.

Ask yourself why this Japanese guy enthusiastically applauds the american mass media bombarding the american youth with black, hispanic music and lifestyle as well as promoting race mixing as something "modern", fashionable, glamourous?

Can you add 1 + 1?

If you do you already have the answer to all the questions above.

This Japanese strongly supports the US government policy of a long term, slow-paced genocide of white Americans through miscigenation.

If you press him against the wall, like I'm doing now, he'll certainly backpedal and say:

"The white race will only disapear in the distant future if ever... blah, blah, blah..."

But his reactions speak louder than his words...

He drools all over his keyboard when he posts articles about interracial marriages increasing in the US, when he talks about "genes getting more and more mixed each day in America..."

This Japanese guy should wash his mouth with soap before complaining about Adolf Hitler.

Hitler dreamed of drastically reducing the number of european Jews by rouding them up and exiling them in Madagascar (google Madagascar Plan)...

This Japanese guy and the scoundrel JakeStarkey dreams of drastically reducing the number of white americans by flooding the country with non-whites and encouraging young white americans to lose their racial identity.

They are both genocidal maniacs...

The only difference is the methods they advocate.

José;6445504 said:

Ask yourself why this Japanese guy strongly support the US goverment's crazy policy of flooding the United States with millions of non-whites.

Ask yourself why this Japanese guy enthusiastically applauds the american mass media bombarding the american youth with black, hispanic music and lifestyle as well as promoting race mixing as something "modern", fashionable, glamourous?

Can you add 1 + 1?

This Japanese strongly supports the US government policy of a long term, slow-paced genocide of white Americans through miscigenation.

If you press him against the wall, like I'm doing now, he'll certainly backpedal and say:

"The white race will only disapear in the distant future if ever... blah, blah, blah..."

He drools all over his keyboard when he posts articles about interracial marriages increasing in the US, when he talks about "genes getting more and more mixed each day in America..."

This Japanese guy should wash his mouth with soap before complaining about Adolf Hitler.

Hitler dreamed of drastically reducing the number of european Jews by rouding them up and exiling them in Madagascar (google Madagascar Plan)...

This Japanese guy and the scoundrel JakeStarkey dreams of drastically reducing the number of white americans by flooding the country with non-whites and encouraging young white americans to lose their racial identity.

Wow! Tell us what you really think, " Jose' "! :lol:

UNKOTARE AND JAKESTARKEY'S MIRROR IMAGE

images

Of course the Times left out crucial facts but that's no surprise. As Paul Harvey would have said here's the rest of the story. In 1871 democrat rep. Andrew King Missouri proposed a Constitutional amendment against interracial marriages.
In 1912 and 1913 democrat Seaborn Roddenbery of Ga proposed an amendment against interracial marriage.
In 1928 democrat senator Coleman Blease of S.C. proposed setting punishment for interracial marriages.

Se a pattern of democrat bigotry yet?

Northern states outlawed anti-miscegnation ...Indiana in 1965, Colorado in 1957, Md. in 1967, Montana in 1953, Nebraska in 1963, Nevada in 1959 ND-1955, SD 1957, Utah, 1963

Originally posted by Phoenixops
Wow! Tell us what you really think, " Jose' "!

Phoenix... I know we had something of a rough start but lemme tell you this...

You are a reasonable guy... at least 100 times more reasonable than Unkotare and at least 1 million times more than JakeStarkey...

JakeStarkey is a monster of cruelty who has said many times to William Joyce and tank that if white americans try to secede from the US to preserve their racial identity their rebellion will be brutally put down.

You never said what you think about white americans seceding from the Union but I remember you saying that white americans who want to segregate themselves from other races should have a right to do so.

This clearly shows your democratic spirit, your respect for the right to free association...

White americans don't have the right to enslave blacks.

They don't have the right to impose segregation.

They don't have the right to expel blacks and hispanics from anywhere to create a white homeland.

They don't have the right to steal half of Mexico's territory, invading the country, discriminate hispanics and confiscate their rural properties in Texas and California as they did for almost 100 years.

But they do have a right to exist!! They do have a right to preserve their ethnic heritage.

They do have a right to have a government that respect them instead of waging war against their ethnic group!!

Do you see China, India or Japan flooding the country with millions of non-asian immigrants?

No, you don't.

Do you see the russian, nigerian or mexican media bombarding their youth with black, hispanic music and lifestyle promonting race mixing as something "modern", fashinable, glamourous"?

No, you don't.

Because China, Russia, Japan, Nigeria etc.. are not fucked up in the head like America. They're mentally sane nation states that actually protect the racial identity of their main ethnicities instead of being hostile to them.

I don't support the creation of any white homeland in America, in theory...

But if the US government continues to disrespect their main ethnic group, trying to destroy their racial heritage I'll be forced to support a white secessionist movement...

As you said yourself:

"White americans who don't want to live with blacks and hispanics should have a right to do so.

But those whites and blacks who oppose my marriage to a white woman can go fuck themselves!!"

That's exactly my opinion, Phoenix... White americans who don't care about their racial heritage are free to throw it out the window but those who do care should have the right to live in a country that respect them.

Last edited:
José;6445504 said:

Can you add 1 + 1?

1) What "Japanese guy" are you talking about?

2) Who exactly are you quoting with your use of quotation marks above?

3) Are you honestly worried about running out of white people?

4) Does your paranoid, racist hysteria contribute to your life in any positive way?

5) Do you expect to ever grow up, or do you plan to remain a frightened, hateful little child all your life?

Forum List

Back