hatred is a swindle

Widdekind

Mar 26, 2012
i have been watching some movies about Race Relations in the USA, e.g. the movie Boycott. Such movies seem to convey allot of anger, from all sides; with everybody stereotyping everybody else, and making the same sorts of stereotypical comments, revolving around hatred.

Please ponder, that hatred is a swindle. Hatred makes people feel stronger, without making them stronger. Hatred makes people feel better, without making them actually better. There are ways to get stronger, to build muscle, to shave time off on the track; to make more money; to learn more, to develop a habit of thinking ("looking before leaping").

Of itself, hatred has made no human stronger, smarter, wiser, faster, more productive. Hatred is a mental emotion -- can hatred (of itself) move more metal, up and down, at a gym?

i offer, that people should not "pay" for more than a thing is worth. Hatred, of itself, is worth (at most) nothing. Motivation has value. Hatred has no value; helps no one; and hinders many. Motivation has positive value. Hatred is worth less than no-thing.

How do you distinguish between the awful "hatred" and the blessed "motivation"?

You hate being cold. So you're motivated to build a fire.
You hate being fat. So you're motivated to run.
You hate blacks. So you're motivated to move away from them.

All of these things improve life.

I'd say "hate" is a great virtue... only the suffocation of political correctness has made it a bad word.

Last edited:

That thing makes YOU a pathetic fucking coward. You are a sniveling little weakling terrified of the world around you and utterly impotent. You are a complete failure as a human being and all you have left is the nihilistic rutting in your own filth that you so eagerly engage in here.

You want to end hatred then end affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white males and the biggest hate crime in history.

That thing makes YOU a pathetic fucking coward. You are a sniveling little weakling terrified of the world around you and utterly impotent. You are a complete failure as a human being and all you have left is the nihilistic rutting in your own filth that you so eagerly engage in here.

Slowly... swallow... your meds.

IF you're going to be against hatred then be against it no matter the color. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Yeah, but they'll never shut up. That's what whites don't get. They think that the more they're "anti-racist", the more goodies they give non-whites, the nicer non-whites will be.

Nope.

Just the opposite.

Yeah, but they'll never shut up. .

And when do YOU shut up, pussy? Oh that's right, it's any time you are not on the internet. Out in the real world you are too much of a coward to so much as mumble about what you really believe. Pathetic.

Slowly... swallow... your meds.

You can't even pretend to be anything but the pathetic fucking coward you are.

Hatred is a swindle.

No white ever became stronger, or smarter, by putting a pillow case over their face, for an alleged vast worldwide "C(l)aliphate", on orders from "C(l)aliphs", citing the "K(l)oran" as 'their' Authority. (Is there a term such as "Sh(l)aria" Law, too?)

No black ever became stronger, or smarter, calling those whites "crackers". (Such a scene seems to have occurred, in the movie Boycott.)

Hatred is a swindle. "Selling" hatred cannot possibly be construed -- were anyone to think -- as even possibly being intended to benefit "anybody around here". Hatred more resembles a "grenade" one would drop, from afar, on others.

Hatred is a swindle.

------------------------

As for affirmative action, do blacks want it? Do blacks want lower standards? Do they themselves publicly ask, for weaker requirements?

As for segregation, from a purely Libertarian perspective, anything which is non-violent, is difficult to construe as a "crime". Non-violence does not harm anyone, bodily; nor prevent them from doing anything (except with people preferring to be elsewhere). If private citizens are forced, by Police-backed Law, to open their businesses to people; then should they also be forced, to open their homes (perhaps only during business hours), too? From a purely Libertarian perspective, "please go somewhere else" is not a crime. Note, though, that refusal to do business with people costs, economically; from a Libertarian perspective, the next bar, down the block (say), that does admit blacks (say), would wind up making more money, more quickly; and eventually buy out the less profitable, less economically competitive, establishments -- all by fair, non-violent, market forces.

To my knowledge, nobody (whether white or black) has been made weaker, by Libertarianism ("John Rockefeller's Standard Oi l was earth's biggest business" (before being busted by a vast politically-motivated movement)). (If anybody cares, and the concept is yet unclear, in the above "bar" example, Libertarianism makes "the other bar down the block" more money, quicker; whilst costing the segregated bar nothing they weren't already foregoing. Net costs -- zero; net gains -- some (down the block). i predict, that Libertarianism will (continue to) be hated on.)

i have been watching some movies about Race Relations in the USA, e.g. the movie Boycott. Such movies seem to convey allot of anger, from all sides; with everybody stereotyping everybody else, and making the same sorts of stereotypical comments, revolving around hatred.

Please ponder, that hatred is a swindle. Hatred makes people feel stronger, without making them stronger. Hatred makes people feel better, without making them actually better. There are ways to get stronger, to build muscle, to shave time off on the track; to make more money; to learn more, to develop a habit of thinking ("looking before leaping").

Of itself, hatred has made no human stronger, smarter, wiser, faster, more productive. Hatred is a mental emotion -- can hatred (of itself) move more metal, up and down, at a gym?

i offer, that people should not "pay" for more than a thing is worth. Hatred, of itself, is worth (at most) nothing. Motivation has value. Hatred has no value; helps no one; and hinders many. Motivation has positive value. Hatred is worth less than no-thing.

It's been profitable for Sharpton and Jackson.

Most of you racist POS are fucking dumb. First thing you type in a discussion about ending racism is affirmative action.

You idiots that are complaining haven't even went to college! Nor are you holding down jobs where you've been discriminated against!!

Seriously you guys are fucking stupid.

To my knowledge, nobody (whether white or black) has been made weaker, by Libertarianism ("John Rockefeller's Standard Oi l was earth's biggest business" (before being busted by a vast politically-motivated movement)).

for clarity, perhaps i should say, that (i understand) Standard Oil to have been earth's "most productive" (produce the most new 'widgets' of created generated profitable product) business.

-----------

for utter even-handedness, there exists a notional difference, between "public" (e.g. buses) and "private" (e.g. businesses & homes). And also, i personally perceive, that in the specific case of "the" bus boycott (1955, Montgomery Alabama), outside agitation somehow dominated all negotiations, at all times, so that what could have been a rapidly resolved incident, was escalated, into a national news story, lasting 13 months; costing Montgomery Bus Line ~$1M (at the time); and escalating more national tensions & social strifes.

Most of you racist POS are fucking dumb. First thing you type in a discussion about ending racism is affirmative action.

You idiots that are complaining haven't even went to college! Nor are you holding down jobs where you've been discriminated against!!

You know for a fact that none of these people went to college?

No of course you don't.

I think you're the one that has no college background.

Your profanity laced rants gives you away.

No of course you don't.

If they have, they're awfully shy about it.

No of course you don't.

I haven't seen you mention your educational background.

I haven't seen you mention your educational background.

Nobody asked. Aristotle's constant boasting of his is tiresome, but the speedos, matthew, etc. crowd's shameless ducking of direct questions is more than telling.

And they all were asked?

What is telling is those that spout their high level of education then use profanity laced rants.

Profanity and vulgarity along with all crudeness in speech is the result of a lack of education and refinement. It shows a lack of real culture and wisdom. When one can adequately express himself, he needs no filthy words or vulgarity to do so.

What is telling is those that spout their high level of education then use profanity laced rants.

Profanity and vulgarity along with all crudeness in speech is the result of a lack of education and refinement. It shows a lack of real culture and wisdom. When one can adequately express himself, he needs no filthy words or vulgarity to do so.

That is not a logical statement.

Forum List

Back