Love of Prophet Muhammad

Do you have to show this ? What is wrong with you ?
Allah demands it.

Get it off, else you are no better than them.
Does the image bother you personally, or are you upset that it is hurting your recruiting campaign?

If you are implying I have some feelings about gays and so on, I don't know why you would think such a thing. Showing this image is unworthy of anyone with a bit of dignity.

why?

Allah is Satan - The Straight Way

Allah – The Greatest Deceiver of them All

Taqiyya (lying,deceiving,illusion) Islam's most important ideological wartool - Why we never can rely on muslims

http://www.deonvsearth.com/who-is-allah-evidence-discovered-god-of-islam-satan-proof/

upload_2019-4-5_14-12-55.png

666-and-bismallah1.jpg

Last edited:
So you consider death due to apostasy good? Zombies are never good. Sorry.

Not in Christianity. Because that government, nation "thing" is not in it. But in Islam, nation, community and government is arch-important. Muslims pray 5 times a day, and they are ABSOLUTELY obligated to do it at the Mosque, not at home. Because Islam is about nation, community and government. In a Muslim nation (and there is only 1 Muslim Nation, not 500); there has been 1 Muslim nation from the 600s to the 1920s when the Ottoman Empire ended, with one king or emperor only at its head, not 500 presidents; if those settings are met; one who leaves his religion of Islam can meet with death penalty. It is totally normal. This is a serious blow to the "concrete" blocks of the community and the nation.

Like in the US, if you steal too much money from the stock market, or if you sell too much drugs, you will be JAILED FOR LIFE. Some say that's crazy. Exactly the same. As a matter of fact, in Saudi Arabia (though I disapprove of that country), if you are caught a a drug dealer, you get the death penalty. You can sense why in a worldwide Muslim Empire, someone who leaves the nation gets the death penalty.

But in today's world, you can leave your religion as you want, choose another one then come back, then go back again to it, and on and on. It's absolutely fine, it is your right, and a right guaranteed by the government of most Muslim countries of the world. We are not in that time anymore when there is only 1 Muslim kingdom worldwide.

Nope.

Muslims fight one another all the time..Sunni vs. Shia? And no one is obligated to do anything. One should be able to leave their religion without a fear of death. To you it is normal to most with Western values it is insanity.

What is your view on gay people? Also punishable by death in your ideology.

Why are you lying ? In Christianity adultery will get you stoned to death. Jesus said something (according to the Bible) about a prostitute who was about to be stoned to death. And sex is forbidden in the Bible. So why all the lies ?

You do realise, we live in a world (if it's the Western world) where it is cool to walk naked (like in some "nude" beaches) for example. And even with swim suits you can be pretty naked. You do realise that, I hope.

And if you do realise it, do you think those things you so care for mean much ? You are brainwashed, sorry to tell you.

Nope. No one cares about adultery in the modern world. I think the language barrier is preventing the debate from continuing between us. So sorry.

That's what you think. You know very well I don't mean to insult you. And I said "Christianity" and "Bible". Not "modern world". It is the same with Islam. There is "Islam", there is "Sharia", and then there is "modern world". That has nothing to do with those. You are lying, and you are most dishonest.
For a member of a giant cult built around deception as a ploy to expand itself, you sure do like calling honest people liars.

just for your general information------at the time of Jesus-----jews did not "stone adulteresses" Your
sunday school teacher lied. It was the Pharisees who opposed stoning (try not to drop dead from shock)
Actually, the Romans ended the death penalty in the Jewish courts. And yes, adultery was punishable by death at the time.

actually ---your "knowledge" of the laws of the time
is very sketchy. The story that appears in the
NT does not involve a jewish court----

is very sketchy.
No, it's fact. Adultery was a capital offense, by the holy texts. It was also a capital offense in Jewish courts. The romans ended that. These are facts..

This, of course, is what fundies of all patriarchal religions would do if given a chance.
Yes, we see atheists often doing such things to unbelievers of their cult.
No you don't, you whiny little baby.
Atheists have only murdered 160 million worldwide in the last century. Only.
Again with that retard's talking point? Damn, son.

This, of course, is what fundies of all patriarchal religions would do if given a chance.
I have no doubt you’re ignorant of the 160 million murdered by their own atheist God hating governments in the past century.

is very sketchy.
No, it's fact. Adultery was a capital offense, by the holy texts. It was also a capital offense in Jewish courts. The romans ended that. These are facts..

wrong----you should read up------the courts AT THAT TIME and for the prior several centuries had used various methods to AVOID capital punishment----LOOPHOLES-----adultery did not result in capital punishment in jewish courts----ASK MUHUMMAD---that fact is even touched upon in the KORAN

Allah Akbar. ISLAM. As plagiarized religion stolen from other religions. There are a HUGE number of people that believe that religion. That legitimizes a mass delusion?

I have no doubt you’re ignorant of the 160 million murdered by their own atheist God hating governments in the past century.
Of course, any educated person knows what a retarded talking point that is. I feel no compulsion to give you any response but mockery.

the courts AT THAT TIME and for the prior several centuries had used various methods to AVOID capital punishment
Yes, I am aware. But the legal code still listed aultery as punishable by death. And that is because that comes straight from the holy text. So what you are describing is an early instance of secular reform of a nasty little evil religion. So put the credit where it is due.

the courts AT THAT TIME and for the prior several centuries had used various methods to AVOID capital punishment
Yes, I am aware. But the legal code still listed aultery as punishable by death. And that is because that comes straight from the holy text. So what you are describing is an early instance of secular reform of a nasty little evil religion. So put the credit where it is due.

I got REALLY bad news for you-----it was the PHARISEE SCHOLARS who tried and SUCCEEDED in limiting capital punishment almost to nothing in the several centuries PRIOR to the time of Jesus. In fact---it is the Pharisee doctrines
that led to the abolishment of capital punishment in
Israel today. More bad news----even the nuttiest of radical JEW RELIGION jews----do not seek capital punishment for adultery ---OR HOMOSEXUALITY. See? you sunday school
teacher just did not know. Bars on capital punishment are actually TALMUDIC---certainly not
secular.

Of course, any educated person knows what a retarded talking point that is. I feel no compulsion to give you any response but mockery.
No shock you’re here defending your slave Master Mohammed.

Forum List

Back