Love of Prophet Muhammad

You’re treating him like he is your pal. He is not. And he is far from good. IMO

How am I far from good ? Please elaborate.

Because you believe that Islam is 100% pure and good and refuse to criticize it. Nothing is 100% pure and good.

I am sorry, if something is divine, it is going to be 100 % good. That's the meaning of religion. You are the unfair one. Judge men by the truth, and not truth by the men.

So you consider death due to apostasy good? Zombies are never good. Sorry.

Not in Christianity. Because that government, nation "thing" is not in it. But in Islam, nation, community and government is arch-important. Muslims pray 5 times a day, and they are ABSOLUTELY obligated to do it at the Mosque, not at home. Because Islam is about nation, community and government. In a Muslim nation (and there is only 1 Muslim Nation, not 500); there has been 1 Muslim nation from the 600s to the 1920s when the Ottoman Empire ended, with one king or emperor only at its head, not 500 presidents; if those settings are met; one who leaves his religion of Islam can meet with death penalty. It is totally normal. This is a serious blow to the "concrete" blocks of the community and the nation.

Like in the US, if you steal too much money from the stock market, or if you sell too much drugs, you will be JAILED FOR LIFE. Some say that's crazy. Exactly the same. As a matter of fact, in Saudi Arabia (though I disapprove of that country), if you are caught a a drug dealer, you get the death penalty. You can sense why in a worldwide Muslim Empire, someone who leaves the nation gets the death penalty.

But in today's world, you can leave your religion as you want, choose another one then come back, then go back again to it, and on and on. It's absolutely fine, it is your right, and a right guaranteed by the government of most Muslim countries of the world. We are not in that time anymore when there is only 1 Muslim kingdom worldwide.

Nope.

Muslims fight one another all the time..Sunni vs. Shia? And no one is obligated to do anything. One should be able to leave their religion without a fear of death. To you it is normal to most with Western values it is insanity.

What is your view on gay people? Also punishable by death in your ideology.

Because you believe that Islam is 100% pure and good and refuse to criticize it. Nothing is 100% pure and good.

I am sorry, if something is divine, it is going to be 100 % good. That's the meaning of religion. You are the unfair one. Judge men by the truth, and not truth by the men.

Not in Christianity. Because that government, nation "thing" is not in it. But in Islam, nation, community and government is arch-important. Muslims pray 5 times a day, and they are ABSOLUTELY obligated to do it at the Mosque, not at home. Because Islam is about nation, community and government. In a Muslim nation (and there is only 1 Muslim Nation, not 500); there has been 1 Muslim nation from the 600s to the 1920s when the Ottoman Empire ended, with one king or emperor only at its head, not 500 presidents; if those settings are met; one who leaves his religion of Islam can meet with death penalty. It is totally normal. This is a serious blow to the "concrete" blocks of the community and the nation.

Like in the US, if you steal too much money from the stock market, or if you sell too much drugs, you will be JAILED FOR LIFE. Some say that's crazy. Exactly the same. As a matter of fact, in Saudi Arabia (though I disapprove of that country), if you are caught a a drug dealer, you get the death penalty. You can sense why in a worldwide Muslim Empire, someone who leaves the nation gets the death penalty.

But in today's world, you can leave your religion as you want, choose another one then come back, then go back again to it, and on and on. It's absolutely fine, it is your right, and a right guaranteed by the government of most Muslim countries of the world. We are not in that time anymore when there is only 1 Muslim kingdom worldwide.

Nope.

Muslims fight one another all the time..Sunni vs. Shia? And no one is obligated to do anything. One should be able to leave their religion without a fear of death. To you it is normal to most with Western values it is insanity.

Why are you lying ? In Christianity adultery will get you stoned to death. Jesus said something (according to the Bible) about a prostitute who was about to be stoned to death. And sex is forbidden in the Bible. So why all the lies ?

You do realise, we live in a world (if it's the Western world) where it is cool to walk naked (like in some "nude" beaches) for example. And even with swim suits you can be pretty naked. You do realise that, I hope.

And if you do realise it, do you think those things you so care for mean much ? You are brainwashed, sorry to tell you.

Nope.

Again I don't care about gay people. I don't care about people who cheat on their wives, or wives who cheat on their husbands. I don't care those who leave Islam (but people keep joining Islam everyday, faster than any other religion though). We live in a modern world. Things are not the same now. Don't make me say what I did not. And don't try to pur that dirt on Islam. Put it on Al Qaeda. But don't claim Islam is ISIS. I should be able to sue you and get you behind bars. Do you have any idea of what you are saying ?

Nope.

Why are you lying ? In Christianity adultery will get you stoned to death. Jesus said something (according to the Bible) about a prostitute who was about to be stoned to death. And sex is forbidden in the Bible. So why all the lies ?

You do realise, we live in a world (if it's the Western world) where it is cool to walk naked (like in some "nude" beaches) for example. And even with swim suits you can be pretty naked. You do realise that, I hope.

And if you do realise it, do you think those things you so care for mean much ? You are brainwashed, sorry to tell you.

Nope. No one cares about adultery in the modern world. I think the language barrier is preventing the debate from continuing between us. So sorry.

Nope.

Again I don't care about gay people. I don't care about people who cheat on their wives, or wives who cheat on their husbands. I don't care those who leave Islam (but people keep joining Islam everyday, faster than any other religion though). We live in a modern world. Things are not the same now. Don't make me say what I did not. And don't try to pur that dirt on Islam. Put it on Al Qaeda. But don't claim Islam is ISIS. I should be able to sue you and get you behind bars. Do you have any idea of what you are saying ?

Free speech is allowed. Cannot sue me or jail me for it. Sorry.

Nope.

Nope. No one cares about adultery in the modern world. I think the language barrier is preventing the debate from continuing between us. So sorry.

That's what you think. You know very well I don't mean to insult you. And I said "Christianity" and "Bible". Not "modern world". It is the same with Islam. There is "Islam", there is "Sharia", and then there is "modern world". That has nothing to do with those. You are lying, and you are most dishonest.

Nope.

That's not free speech. That's diffamation and slander. Punishable by law, normally.

Do you have to show this ? What is wrong with you ?
Allah demands it.

Get it off, else you are no better than them.
Does the image bother you personally, or are you upset that it is hurting your recruiting campaign?

If you are implying I have some feelings about gays and so on, I don't know why you would think such a thing. Showing this image is unworthy of anyone with a bit of dignity.

Nope.

That's not free speech. That's diffamation and slander. Punishable by law, normally.

An opinion is neither defamation nor punishable by law. I never said Al Qaeda or ISIS. You did. Where do you live, sir?

Nope.

An opinion is neither defamation nor punishable by law. I never said Al Qaeda or ISIS. You did. Where do you live, sir?

That's what you think.

Allah demands it.

Does the image bother you personally, or are you upset that it is hurting your recruiting campaign?

If you are implying I have some feelings about gays and so on, I don't know why you would think such a thing. Showing this image is unworthy of anyone with a bit of dignity.
Call us when the Mohammed followers protest about people being executed because they are homosexuals half as much as they protested about a fake news story of a Koran being flushed down a toilet.

Nope.

That's what you think.

It is. And that is my right as I live in America.

Allah demands it.

I asked a question. Never implied anything.

Nope.

That's what you think.

Did you or did you not type: "Allah demands it"?

Nope.

Don't speak on things you don't know.
Christians have never been told to stone even kill anyone.
Jesus said,whoever is without sin let him cast the first stone, so the woman was not stoned. paraquote.

It was the Jews who wanted to stone the woman not Jesus or Christians. Jews no longer practice that law either.

upload_2019-4-4_15-5-27.jpeg

Allah demands it.

No, that was not what I was implying. I was asking you if you are personally horrified at other Muslims performing that brutal execution. Your response was about sexual feelings for gays and criticizing Weatherman for showing the image NOT the barbaric Muslims performing the execution. That is what we Americans refer to as a "dodge".

Nope.

Don't speak on things you don't know.
Christians have never been told to stone even kill anyone.
Jesus said,whoever is without sin let him cast the first stone, so the woman was not stoned. paraquote.

It was the Jews who wanted to stone the woman not Jesus or Christians. Jews no longer practice that law either.

You, don't know, or act as if you don't: sex is banned in the Bible, yes or no ? Do people care, yes or no ?
The Torah advocates an eye for an eye, yes or no ? Do Jews care, yes or no ? You are jewish. Suppose someone insults you in the street. Do you insult him back just as he insulted you, saying "an eye for an eye".

Islam says death by stoning to adulterers (whether they are gays, or unmarried ones, or people cheating on their spouses -and Islam never specifically mentioned gays, for some special kind of punishment-). YES. Do Muslims care ? No, not in today's world. Things are not the same.

There are though some exceptions, some fanatics here and there. But keep it to them. Don't associate Islam with it. ISLAM IS A RELIGION.

Nope.

WE have FREE SPEECH here in the USA Ahmad . Makes you 'mad' doesn't Ahmad ??

Forum List

Back