Love America More than Islam

No---you cannot your response indicates that you believe that the COPTS have an intention of KILLING ALL EGYPTIAN MUSLIMS-----which is pure nonsense The "reap what you sow" referred in this case to a nasty video made by a copt----who is part of a community which has been victimized by muslims The muslims do not victimize the COPTS because the COPTS caused them harm Or because the COPTS once comitted a genocide on muslims in Egypt----The muslims victimize the COPTS because the Copts reject islam and reject subjugation to its filth. Genocides are invariably are related to TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN IDEOLOGIES Pax ROMANA , Christianity, Islam, Communism, Nazism , White supremacism Tribal supremacism. they are not enacted because their targets caused them harm ----they are enacted in order to allow the TOTALITARIAN IDEOLOGY TO REIGN UNOPPOSED Iranians execute BAHAIS----not because Bahais caused Iranians harm ----because Bahais defy the SUPREMACY OF ISLAM

The point of this thread is that Muslims are intolerant, and have no sense of humor, but alot worse than that, they kill people of other faiths.

the point of this thread is to inflame passions and promote hatred and intolerance, and the people mwho are screaming the loudest are jewish posters who don't give a damn if some redneck son of a bitch grabs an automatic weapon and goes into some mosque and lets loose.

i have not heard one single jewish poster condemn the film. you yourself expect them to have a sense of humour about it.

christ, i condemned the killing of our citizens and the burning of our embassies and consulates unequivocally and i have some fuckhead jew saying it isn't good enough, the same fuckhead ew who keeps throwing "baby killing" in my face because i am a vet.

you want sense of humour, there are plenty of holocaust jokes to go around. i ust hope someone like baruch goldstein or irv rubin don't read them because then we will have a thread, the point of which will be that ews are intolerant and don't have a sense of humour.

and ya know, quite frankly, it will be easier to kill 7,000,000 israelis than it will be to kill 1,400,000,000 muslims.

ya know, i cannot even believe you guys. i have read all this outrage and anger expressed towards muslims that reaches a point of seething frenzy, expressed by mainly jews, but i have not read a word of sympathy for the families or a word of condolence to them by these same jews. i have seen those words and feelin gs expressed by other. i did so myself while i at the same time condemned the attacks and i had some jew "demanding" i do more...that it wasn't good enough. WHAT? DO I HAVE TO ATTACK A SIKH TEMPLE OR SOMETHING TO PROVE MY PATRIOTISM?

does the above make me an anti-semite. of course it does. the truth is anti-semitic.

No---you cannot your response indicates that you believe that the COPTS have an intention of KILLING ALL EGYPTIAN MUSLIMS-----which is pure nonsense The "reap what you sow" referred in this case to a nasty video made by a copt----who is part of a community which has been victimized by muslims The muslims do not victimize the COPTS because the COPTS caused them harm Or because the COPTS once comitted a genocide on muslims in Egypt----The muslims victimize the COPTS because the Copts reject islam and reject subjugation to its filth. Genocides are invariably are related to TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN IDEOLOGIES Pax ROMANA , Christianity, Islam, Communism, Nazism , White supremacism Tribal supremacism. they are not enacted because their targets caused them harm ----they are enacted in order to allow the TOTALITARIAN IDEOLOGY TO REIGN UNOPPOSED Iranians execute BAHAIS----not because Bahais caused Iranians harm ----because Bahais defy the SUPREMACY OF ISLAM

many are called, but few are chosen.

The point of this thread is that Muslims are intolerant, and have no sense of humor, but alot worse than that, they kill people of other faiths.

the point of this thread is to inflame passions and promote hatred and intolerance, and the people mwho are screaming the loudest are jewish posters who don't give a damn if some redneck son of a bitch grabs an automatic weapon and goes into some mosque and lets loose.

i have not heard one single jewish poster condemn the film. you yourself expect them to have a sense of humour about it.

christ, i condemned the killing of our citizens and the burning of our embassies and consulates unequivocally and i have some fuckhead jew saying it isn't good enough, the same fuckhead ew who keeps throwing "baby killing" in my face because i am a vet.

you want sense of humour, there are plenty of holocaust jokes to go around. i ust hope someone like baruch goldstein or irv rubin don't read them because then we will have a thread, the point of which will be that ews are intolerant and don't have a sense of humour.

and ya know, quite frankly, it will be easier to kill 7,000,000 israelis than it will be to kill 1,400,000,000 muslims.

ya know, i cannot even believe you guys. i have read all this outrage and anger expressed towards muslims that reaches a point of seething frenzy, expressed by mainly jews, but i have not read a word of sympathy for the families or a word of condolence to them by these same jews. i have seen those words and feelin gs expressed by other. i did so myself while i at the same time condemned the attacks and i had some jew "demanding" i do more...that it wasn't good enough. WHAT? DO I HAVE TO ATTACK A SIKH TEMPLE OR SOMETHING TO PROVE MY PATRIOTISM?

does the above make me an anti-semite. of course it does. the truth is anti-semitic.

Read the earlier posts about Wholly Moses, and Passion of the Christ, and the Last Temptation of Christ. No one died. I just want to see a Muslim say they are sorry for the deaths with no Buts...

Last edited:
Read the earlier posts about Wholly Moses, and Passion of the Christ, and the last Temptation of Christ. No one died. I just want to see a Muslim say they are sorry for the deaths with no Buts...
If christians are too cowed down and sissy to stick up for their religion that is not our fault and we don't care. :cool:

good of you to let people know something I have tried to tell them for years----muslims consider the murdering of people to be a kind of PROOF of their piety and the destruction of non muslim things like churches and holy shrines of other religions to be PROOF of their piety and when the non muslim victims fail to respond-----to a muslim mind that is yet ANOTHER PROOF that islam is "SUPERIOR" Although the islamic concept is obviously primitive and idiotic------it does support my recommendation that for every american flag burned -----a saudi flag should be placed on the ground ---stomped upon and then covered with pig feces in front of a mosque. Silly waste to time that doing so may seem------muslims will be impressed

The murders were done because the murderers are islamic ideologues. If people are murdered by communist ideologues on the libel that the victim is a "capitalist----people do naturally blame communist ideology

Your comment is actually quite silly

If members of the ku klux klan lynch a black man on a "rape libel"
---the ideology or the ku klux klan----IS an issue

you expect that the assassination of an american diplomat by a muslim
mob----which murdered him BECAUSE he is an american diplomat and
the murders are muslims who murdered BECAUSE they are muslims
has nothing to do with ISLAM ?

That was the stupidest thing I ever read in my life
You've never read "Mein Kampf" or the Holy Quran? Now that's some stupid assed prose.

Read the earlier posts about Wholly Moses, and Passion of the Christ, and the last Temptation of Christ. No one died. I just want to see a Muslim say they are sorry for the deaths with no Buts...
If christians are too cowed down and sissy to stick up for their religion that is not our fault and we don't care. :cool:

you want to go the route, i can go that route.

there is an immense difference between the intent of the films and had you pointed that out i would have been on your side...but...

i always give people the benefit of the doubt. perhaps you misspoke.

good of you to let people know something I have tried to tell them for years----muslims consider the murdering of people to be a kind of PROOF of their piety and the destruction of non muslim things like churches and holy shrines of other religions to be PROOF of their piety and when the non muslim victims fail to respond-----to a muslim mind that is yet ANOTHER PROOF that islam is "SUPERIOR" Although the islamic concept is obviously primitive and idiotic------it does support my recommendation that for every american flag burned -----a saudi flag should be placed on the ground ---stomped upon and then covered with pig feces in front of a mosque. Silly waste to time that doing so may seem------muslims will be impressed

how quick you rush to judgement. what sunni man said was out of character. your posts are consistant in their hatred.

The murders were done because the murderers are islamic ideologues. If people are murdered by communist ideologues on the libel that the victim is a "capitalist----people do naturally blame communist ideology

Your comment is actually quite silly

If members of the ku klux klan lynch a black man on a "rape libel"
---the ideology or the ku klux klan----IS an issue

you expect that the assassination of an american diplomat by a muslim
mob----which murdered him BECAUSE he is an american diplomat and
the murders are muslims who murdered BECAUSE they are muslims
has nothing to do with ISLAM ?

That was the stupidest thing I ever read in my life
You've never read "Mein Kampf" or the Holy Quran? Now that's some stupid assed prose.

next time i send my jew to the neighbouring town to sell the pig whose honour he besmirched, i will ask him to pick me up a copy.

there is an immense difference between the intent of the films and had you pointed that out i would have been on your side...but...

Sunni Man meant what he said because he is a True Believer and Muslims don't lie when they define Christians and Jews.

Sunni Man meant what he said because he is a True Believer and Muslims don't lie when they define Christians and Jews.
I was just saying that Christians need to start defending their religion when people attack it and slander it.

We muslims can't do that for them. :cool:

I was just saying that Christians need to start defending their religion when people attack it and slander it.

Neither christian nor jewish ethics or law allow MURDER in response to vandalism of material objects Only very depraved and primitive ideologies engage in such practices.
I do agree that christians SHOULD respond to the destruction of churches by muslims with RESPONSIVE destructions For every church destroyed by the meccaist pigs in Egypt and Indonesia at least three mosques should be destroyed in civilized countries In return for the destruction of Buddhist Statuary in Afghanistan----at the very least----pig feces bombs should have been been dropped on mecca and that silly black rock A 2500 year old Synagogue was destroyed by the meccaist pigs in Tunisia last summer-----at the very least the PUSTULE called al aqsa should have been destroyed in return for that atrocity. I agree with sunni------christians and jews and buddhists and hindus have been far TOO CIVILIZED in response to meccaist filth

Why not? And you also don't care.

i defend people's right to believe what they want to believe as long as that belief doesn't imfringe upon the rights of others, and i think these many beliefs should not be treated with disrespect, taking into due consideration the reasonable sensitivitiess of the adherents of a particular religion.

the "illusions of muslims" film was made by an american and while i totally disagree with and condemn the attacks on our consulates and embassies, for americans to lay the sole blame for those attacks on the whole muslim world is unfair, just as it is unfair for americans to think that this anger is solely because of that film. the problems run far deeper than that.

if either one of us say what those problems are, what the secular cause of those problems is, we will be called anti-semites it is of course, a ridiculous accusation but zionists use it well and to their advantage. it is an idiotic accusation. anti-semites do not confine their hatred to ews. they hate asians, africans, arabs catholics, muslims, hispanics etc. etc. etc.what i hate is the injustice foisted on the palestinian people and the efforts of many jewish americans to foster a hatred of muslims worldwide in order to excuse their precious little state from the accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity that they should be brought in to account for.

that day will come.

Sunni's post was not "OUT OF CHARACTER" in fact it was consistent with that which muslims characteristically say I heard it for the first time 45 years ago and have heard it from SCORES AND SCORES of muslims since---it is a standard. "MUSLIMS FIGHT FOR ISLAM BECAUSE MUSLIMS ARE FERVENT AND ISLAM IS BETTER" in fact-----since I am a jew muslims I have encountered were quite eager to tell me how weak and ineffectual are christians and UNCARING ABOUT THE HONOR OF THEIR INFERIOR RELIGION . The "turn the cheek" thing is a subject of SCORN AND DERISION among muslims-----IN GENERAL Just as christians LIE when they claim that Jesus drank wine------they also invented that SILLY "turn the cheek lie" since "prophet jesus" the muslim----would never advocate such a thing. All this said with a derisive shake of the head as "what a bunch of jerks are those christians" in short-----sunni repeated that which muslims---in general ----do express as their belief

now before you get to "do you know all muslims?" no I do not ---I know ENOUGH to come to statistically significant conclusions

Neither christian nor jewish ethics or law allow MURDER in response to vandalism of material objects Only very depraved and primitive ideologies engage in such practices.
I do agree that christians SHOULD respond to the destruction of churches by muslims with RESPONSIVE destructions For every church destroyed by the meccaist pigs in Egypt and Indonesia at least three mosques should be destroyed in civilized countries In return for the destruction of Buddhist Statuary in Afghanistan----at the very least----pig feces bombs should have been been dropped on mecca and that silly black rock A 2500 year old Synagogue was destroyed by the meccaist pigs in Tunisia last summer-----at the very least the PUSTULE called al aqsa should have been destroyed in return for that atrocity. I agree with sunni------christians and jews and buddhists and hindus have been far TOO CIVILIZED in response to meccaist filth
While I was reading this thread, I was reminded of that Christian woman who is ailing while she is in a Pakistani prison because her Muslim neighbor accused her of blashemy. (What a way to get rid of neighbors you don't like by accusing them of this!!). When a Muslim official tried to help this woman, he was shot dead by his Muslim guard and when the guard was arraigned, the people outside threw flower petals at him when he exited the courthouse. Yes, I guess this is the way Muslims in Pakistan treat those they think of as heroes. No wonder the Sunnis there have no problems with blowing up the Shiites and Ahmadis as well as killing Christians and Hindus. And these Sunnis are True Believers in Pakistan which means Land of the Pure. I can understand why the Shiites mainly stayed in India when Pakistan was carved out of India. They felt safer in India because they didn't feel the Hindus were going to murder them for their beliefs.

i defend people's right to believe what they want to believe as long as that belief doesn't imfringe upon the rights of others, and i think these many beliefs should not be treated with disrespect, taking into due consideration the reasonable sensitivitiess of the adherents of a particular religion.

the "illusions of muslims" film was made by an american and while i totally disagree with and condemn the attacks on our consulates and embassies, for americans to lay the sole blame for those attacks on the whole muslim world is unfair, just as it is unfair for americans to think that this anger is solely because of that film. the problems run far deeper than that.

if either one of us say what those problems are, what the secular cause of those problems is, we will be called anti-semites it is of course, a ridiculous accusation but zionists use it well and to their advantage. it is an idiotic accusation. anti-semites do not confine their hatred to ews. they hate asians, africans, arabs catholics, muslims, hispanics etc. etc. etc.what i hate is the injustice foisted on the palestinian people and the efforts of many jewish americans to foster a hatred of muslims worldwide in order to excuse their precious little state from the accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity that they should be brought in to account for.

that day will come.
We know you are wishing fervently for this, Seal. Meanwhile, I wish fervently that Muslims can respect those of other religions, even other Muslims for their differences in beliefs. Do you see the Israeli Jews murder people in the name of their religion like we see Muslims do in many Muslim countries, or do you see the Israelis allow everyone in their country, no matter their religion, to follow their beliefs in peace. Doesn't it even bother you at all, if you can get your mind off bashing Israel and Jews for a day or so, to realize just how many innocent people are murdered because of what they believe in. I wonder if you ever read about the attacks of the Sunnis against the Shiites and Ahmadis in Pakistan and other Muslim countries. Or how Hindu and Christian girls are being kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam. Or how people are thrown in jail to rot just because someone accuses them of blasphemy. When you start worrying about these things (which you never did on the MED Board), then maybe I can think you really care about humanity. Right now I just roll my eyes at your song and dance.

Forum List

Back