Gaza Palestinian Animals Join the Hate America Flag Burning Frenzy

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Palestinians protest against the U.S over 'blasphemy' movie | Demotix.com

Palestinians burn a U.S. Flag during a protest against what they said was a film being produced in the United States, that was insulting to the Prophet Mohammad, in front of the United Nations headquarters in Gaza City.

1347459880-palestinians-protest-against-the-u.s-over-%27blasphemy%27-movie_1440285.jpg

1347459868-palestinians-protest-against-the-u.s-over-%27blasphemy%27-movie_1440262.jpg

you mean that donkey's are buring flags of the US of A? i wish I had money to burn like those guys. Those flags are exspensive!

you mean that donkey's are buring flags of the US of A? i wish I had money to burn like those guys. Those flags are exspensive!
There's a flag being made for Muslim countries only, you burn it, it starts smelling like dog shit. Never mind, Muslims are immune to their own smell.

A flag is a symbol-----burning it hurts no one just as burning a book hurts no one or drawing a picture hurts no one For every american flag burned-----a SAUDI FLAG should be placed on the ground ----WRITING UP------and pig feces shoveld on top and pigs set upon it to root around and grunt----then the pig feces should be buried in a deep hole together with the flag-----for public health reasons------this procedure should be undertaken in front of a mosque. If so doing ---does not stop the american flag burning----the number of saudi flags BEDUNGED----should be doubled Burning the feces in front of the moques might help

A flag is a symbol-----burning it hurts no one just as burning a book hurts no one or drawing a picture hurts no one For every american flag burned-----a SAUDI FLAG should be placed on the ground ----WRITING UP------and pig feces shoveld on top and pigs set upon it to root around and grunt----then the pig feces should be buried in a deep hole together with the flag-----for public health reasons------this procedure should be undertaken in front of a mosque. If so doing ---does not stop the american flag burning----the number of saudi flags BEDUNGED----should be doubled Burning the feces in front of the moques might help
Gives me an idea to buy a Saudi Flag, stand on the square in front of the Alamo, notify the local Fox station and burn the rag so the TV viewers can see it before it's pulled.That's free "speech" ain't it? Thanks Rosie.

Make sure that you stomp on the writing ----the arabic squibbles ---shoes on ------preferably a bit of dog feces----or let the dog defecate directly on the writing (the arabic squiggles) Do not worry if the dog fails to defecate-----let him at least WALK in the squiggles -------spit on the squiggles too.

Make sure that you stomp on the writing ----the arabic squibbles ---shoes on ------preferably a bit of dog feces----or let the dog defecate directly on the writing (the arabic squiggles) Do not worry if the dog fails to defecate-----let him at least WALK in the squiggles -------spit on the squiggles too.
I had only thought to wrap the flag around a shoat and barbeque the thing.

Palestinians burn a U.S. Flag during a protest against what they said was a film being produced in the United States, that was insulting to the Prophet Mohammad, in front of the United Nations headquarters in Gaza City.

1347459880-palestinians-protest-against-the-u.s-over-%27blasphemy%27-movie_1440285.jpg

1347459868-palestinians-protest-against-the-u.s-over-%27blasphemy%27-movie_1440262.jpg

let me get this straight, and i certainly do not believe in flag burning of any sort...

but this hateful movie that diminishes and denigrates about 20% of the world's population based upon the practice of their religion, which would be a protected right under the first amendment of our cconstitution were they living here, as perhaps would be that movie also be protected, although it is questionable under many hate crime statutes.

and yet you are whining about the burning of our flagwhich, were those palestinians living here, would also be a protected right.

any good and true american understands that freedom of expression is a two way street, and you fail the test.

tie the dumb bastards to a tree and feed 'em pork chops...no applesauce

would it be alright to kill them after we torture them, and if so, do you think we should kill the children first so the parents can watch, or should we kill the parents first so the children can watch? i am always torn when it comes to these difficult decisions. that is why i like large nuclear faamilies. it takes a lot of the guess work out of it.

just a question?

I had only thought to wrap the flag around a shoat and barbeque the thing.

hell, yes!!!!! and we should film it and put it on you tube and broadcast it all over. that'll show them goddamn muslime motherfuckers what we think of them and that they can't fuck with the USA...that we mean business...bring it on, you dumfug ayrabs.

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING, TOP!!!

wait...don't we have diplomats and troops in the mideast...i forget?

if the dog won't shit, shoot the sumbitch in the head. death will cause the bowel muscles to release and you can have blood and shit and piss on the squiggles at the same fucking time.

not if you get the kind made in china with child or prison labour. i bought five of them last fourth of july and they were so cheap i couldn't believe it. i gave a three to my neighbours who are out of work and flew two in my front yard to show how much i love and support our great country.

Awwww....and we were told Hamas doesn't allow freedom? Hehehhehe pro Israel supporters will go to any extent to demonize palestinains including condradicting their statements...;) ....

Evidently they either they have plenty of it or money is no object when it comes to expressing their hate for America.

let me get this straight, and i certainly do not believe in flag burning of any sort...

but this hateful movie that diminishes and denigrates about 20% of the world's population based upon the practice of their religion, which would be a protected right under the first amendment of our cconstitution were they living here, as perhaps would be that movie also be protected, although it is questionable under many hate crime statutes.

and yet you are whining about the burning of our flagwhich, were those palestinians living here, would also be a protected right.

any good and true american understands that freedom of expression is a two way street, and you fail the test.

Ah, another "Arab Street" rage apologist wanders in.

Forum List

Back