Lots of Americans are sick of this climate change stuff

If you aren't educated you won't be able to keep up with the science and it will be a waste of my time.
You do a quick Google search and find a denier paper to post.

I ask that you provide actual scientific evidence from organizations which how experts in the field.

Is that too much?

You do a quick Google search and find a denier paper to post.

I ask that you provide actual scientific evidence from organizations which how experts in the field.

Is that too much?
Cool story. The native state of our planet with its current land mass and ocean configuration is to cool. They have mistakenly correlated the recent warming trend to CO2 despite the geologic record being littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. Arguing that there can be no other causes for the recent warming trend is disingenuous. The geologic record is littered with examples. This is especially true ever since the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet 3 million years ago. Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainties are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world which has different glaciation thresholds at each pole.

Cool story. The native state of our planet with its current land mass and ocean configuration is to cool. They have mistakenly correlated the recent warming trend to CO2 despite the geologic record being littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. Arguing that there can be no other causes for the recent warming trend is disingenuous. The geologic record is littered with examples. This is especially true ever since the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet 3 million years ago. Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainties are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world which has different glaciation thresholds at each pole.
You want to be taken seriously with CO2 and temperature are mutually exclusive argument?

Watch how much of a concern it is in November for the election...yuk...yuk!!

happy_man_laughing_7.jpg

Which makes it ironic that those who supposedly "embrace education" are such blooming fucking idiots.....Like you.

Lol...slogans are ghey. Have had zero impact on the hopes and aspirations of the climate clowns. No headway...for 20 years now.

The "blooming fucking idiots" keep winning in the real world...the only thing that matters btw. :bye1: :bye1:

Which makes your post....

Gay-Meme-lede.jpg

You want to be taken seriously with CO2 and temperature are mutually exclusive argument?
The only correlation between temperature and CO2 on a planetary scale that is known with any certainty is from the time before the industrial revolution. Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 was a proxy for temperature. This is a fact that no one disputes. If you don't know why this correlation existed, just ask me. Since that time man's emissions have broken the correlation between temperature and CO2. We know this with 100% certainty because we are 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more CO2.

The only correlation between temperature and CO2 on a planetary scale that is known with any certainty is from the time before the industrial revolution. Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 was a proxy for temperature. This is a fact that no one disputes. If you don't know why this correlation existed, just ask me. Since that time man's emissions have broken the correlation between temperature and CO2. We know this with 100% certainty because we are 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more CO2.
Wrong.

Post the date of the 2C cooler at 120ppm.

Forum List

Back