Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

13511021_10209637587686622_2898765366788631942_n.jpg

Raiders “Disappointed” With Las Vegas’ Decision To Reduce Public Contribution To $550M - NFL Trade Rumors -

I don't know if the mainstream media has an agenda against the Raiders in Oakland, or they just don't do their homework. Zennie DOES his homework. Keep gettin the word out, man! #Zennie62

It will happen. All other avenues for Davis are shutdown. They will stay. RAIDERS!!!!!

You know, I really want everyone to just get along. I really do hope the Raiders can remain in Oakland with a new stadium.Every Raider fan I have ever spoke with "in a perfect world..." Scenario is for them to stay in Oakland.I just don't see the need to try to tear down Mark Davis to try to make that happen.I know you know the difference in size and financing between a Raiders only stadium in Oakland and a Raiders/Chargers stadium in Carson and why they are different, you've spoke about it before.It wasn't Mark changing his mind about what he wanted, it's logistics.Can't we all just get along?We have fans from Oakland threatening reports on Twitter for relaying information they heard, this is crazy!Can we all please just stop verbally bashing Oakland, Mark Davis, Libby Schaaf, Marc Badain or who ever else?It's ok to agree to disagree.In a perfect world, we all do really want the same thing after all.Thank you

This isn't all on Ronnie Lott. Google up Egbert Perry, one of the partners in the group. His background, experience and general overall financial capability is very convincing that this group can get it done.

Something tells me Ronnie lott and his partners will end up as the new owners of the Oakland Raiders. Maybe not now, but soon.

My thoughts exactly. The partners have much more money than Mark Davis

Garden State Raider ,
2 days ago
Thank god staying,I'm a Raider wherever they go but the only home for the Raiders is Oakland, ,,,,Good news

+Zennie62 what do you mean by "bloodied by reality?" What I heard was SNTIC decreased from $750M to $550M. Mark Davis has to face reality that Las Vegas tax payers won't put up their own money for a stadium. Is the SNTIC have anot her meating coming up?Thanks for the update Zennie

The Raiders are not happy with what we heard today." BULLSHIT.
This is great news for the Raiders players, coaches, staff, families, cheerleaders, Alameda County residents who work at the stadium, non profits who fund raise $$ by working the concession stands, and most importantly us local RAIDER FANS!!! Time to get it together and get it done in OAKLAND.

Last edited:
I don't think this will impact rather or not a NFL or MLB team eventually call Vegas home. As of right now though if and it is still a pretty big if. 5 years from now if a NFL team is based in Vegas it will be owned by someone other than Mark Davis. I would also say its a fair to decent chance it will be an expansion team. Like the NHL is doing not a relocation of an existing Franchise.

The other thing about the Raiders to Vegas he doesn't have the money he claims. That loan from the NFL is only if he builds in Oakland. Its not for relocating to a new market.

Davis doesn't have enough money to do anything on his own. He probably won't be able to pay his inheritance tax. Let alone any relocation fees if he leaves Oakland.

So again rather a team NFL team winds up in Vegas or not someday even if it is an existing team that relocates no matter which team it is. 99 percent sure it will not be owned by Mark Davis.

Maybe he should just sell the Raiders, and buy into the expansion NHL hockey team awarded to Vegas.

That can work for you MR. Davis think about i! :D :D

Does anyone else think Vegas will really put 2 professional teams in their city at the same (or close to the same) time??
So (I believe) Mark, you have been out manevoured again. . .time to put your big boy pants on and start doing the right thing and "NEGOTIATE IN GOOD FAITH" with Oakland
NHL: Las Vegas gets first major league sports team with ice hockey franchise

It drives me nuts how many Raider fans outside of the Bay actually trust and defend this guy.

Al Davis was able to admit his wrongs about leaving and came back.

maal That's what puzzles me too! Davis has never submitted an Oakland design but has for other cities! I hear Lotts group has architect hired and we will see a design soon! Perfect example if you really want something done things will get done
4 · Yesterday at 6:47am · Edited
13413082_10100178091056554_5561252198510243642_n.jpg

Shawn Crawford Hopefully 65k to 68k stadium with lots of luxury suites and expansion capabilities for marquee events like super bowls, cfp title game and big soccer matches..great sightlines, amenities and more important land for tailgating...something vegas wont offer.plus you have the bart access..... goodell is smiling at this and checking this out soon....and hope goodell sends in his henchmen to make sure md and badain don't screw this up
5 · Yesterday at 10:51am

It only adds more pressure (aka LOGIC) for Mark Davis to stop the idiocy in pretty new pet flaunting and commit to the #6 US market with #1 average US income. The Lott Group, JPA, City, and County are ready to share the same side of the table and have been.
7 · 17 hrs · Edited

Last edited:

In reality the Oakland stadium project is further ahead than anywhere else, will this latest slap down get Mark to be more serious about Oakland?

Raiders are about to go in desperate mode. The NFL makes billions of dollars and they want taxpayers to build the stadium and after we would have to buy expensive tickets....yea right. I want the NFL in Las Vegas but this is a bad deal and I wouldn't except. Raiders would ruin their own deal if this doesn't go right. Raiders need to chip in more money.

from not negotiating in good faith to this low ball counter this is now advantage oakland....confident lott and his group will get this done

emember this video zenne, I feel like he should take you more seriously. I feel like right now we Ronnie Lott and Peete acting as developers is a great opportunity for you to be introduced in any way that helps the Raiders. any person that can outsmart the whole staff alone warrants someone listening to their ideas and I'll leave it at that.

Since the Raiders management has mishandled all of these deals, when do you think an actual full agreement and deal will be completed? And since it does appear we will stay in Oakland, when will the stadium be built?

Zennie62
19 hours ago
I would forecast by 2020.

not saying all of your arguments are vacuum sealed, but the fact remains that your insight into how these deals can legitimately come to fruition shows how near sighted the media is, and unfortunately, how uneducated and nearsighted the Raiders front office is. I do think the Raiders could move but their front office is in over their heads and any reasonable business man with the capital to take over this franchise would find it foolish to move them to one of these below average markets.

I doubt anyone has been more harsh on Zennie, but in this video, he is 100% correct. The Raiders management and approach is in serious trouble.

This is the beginning of the end for Mark Davis and his desperate actions. LV is and always has been nothing but a hoax! The Lott Group is picking up serious steam and I wouldn't be surprised to see an NFL backed Oakland stadium deal struck within 60 days, with or without Clown Boy Mark Davis!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back