Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

this is why the raiders will stay in oakland.

The NFL already said they believe in the Bay, especially with San Francisco a few miles outside the metropolis area.

Not to mention, the league awarded Davis $100 million to stay in Oakland, after his participation in the Los Angeles movement.

Therefore, Davis staying in Oakland is the only real win for everyone. Oakland keeps their bloodline. Raider nation and Mark Davis are happy because they stay in their Mecca. The league makes money like always. The media gets something to talk about. Vegas is still Vegas.

Raiders to Las Vegas: The House always wins

further proof the raiders will stay in oakland.

The disparate sizes of said markets drive this sentiment, with Vegas ranking as the country’s No. 42 media market and the Bay Area its sixth. Despite the 49ers already standing as the more secure Northern California franchise, the region remains favorable for the NFL when compared to the nation’s gambling capital.

In addition to the corporate wealth situated in Northern California for business-partnership purposes, Volin points out that the 49ers’ trek to Santa Clara places them further away from downtown San Francisco. The Raiders presently playing 17 miles from downtown San Francisco has a claim to the area’s appeal despite the teams technically sharing a market.

Owners have yet to study Vegas as a market, however, but also have no idea at this point if the Raiders moving there is a viable option. Despite reports that Davis is ready to “walk the walk” when it comes to moving his team to Nevada — even going as far as to say Los Angeles is no longer in the team’s plans despite its standing behind the Chargers as a candidate to join the Rams there — Volin concludes the most realistic and profitable plan remains finding a solution in Oakland, the support of influential owners Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft notwithstanding.
Latest On Raiders' Potential Relocation

I would love to see the Raiders come here so every now and then I can see them play the Patriots without having to go out of town, but I don't support one single taxpayer dollar going to building that stadium. The NFL is worth billions, so they can foot the bill. They already charge us out the ass to go to games.

I would love to see the Raiders come here so every now and then I can see them play the Patriots without having to go out of town, but I don't support one single taxpayer dollar going to building that stadium. The NFL is worth billions, so they can foot the bill. They already charge us out the ass to go to games.

so true,its funny that you mentioned that when you did about not supporting one single taxpayer dollar toward building a stadium becuase this article i just happened to be reading right at this very moment talks about just that.:thup:

There are plenty of studies which show that the public generally loses when they fund stadiums. They get literally no return on their investments while the team owners laugh all the way to the bank. Do your own research on it; don’t just take my word for it. To the naked eye, this whole hot mess stinks. Now let’s do what nobody else seems to want to do and ask some hard questions.
Read more at Oakland Raiders relocation to Las Vegas a hot mess | Cover32
Oakland Raiders relocation to Las Vegas a hot mess | Cover32

here is ANOTHER great article on it as well.

The deal being offered is not only idiotic, it’s unconscionable. Las Vegas a city built on the mistakes of millions – even I’ve lost my share of money at the tables – but giving away $750 million in taxpayer money to build a stadium for one of the world's richest men would rank as the city’s largest mistakes ever.

The proposed investments by Davis and Adelson would come via tax-increment financing, meaning they’d get taxpayer kickbacks down the road, meaning the public could eventually be on the hook for the stadium’s entire $1.4 billion price tag.
Week in 1,000 Words: Las Vegas' worst idea ever

st louis found out the hard way public financing for a stadium was a HORRIBLE idea to get the Rams there the fact they are several millions in debt right now paying off the now not in use edward jones dome. check it out- St. Louis still owes $144 million in debt on a stadium it built in 1995 for the Rams, which just left town for Los Angeles.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Will Mark Davis be viewed by Raiders fans any better/worse than Art Modell was by Browns fans?

Raiders wont be moving,dont believe the mainstream media.the owners dont want to lose the bay area rivalry and it would not benefit the NFL to have the raiders move from the 6th biggest media market to the 44th biggest market.they wont go to LA either because the owners dont want a DAVIS owned Raiders franchise in LA.

traiter Al on the other hand is comparable to Modell.

Too much money to be had right where they are and no real startups costs in terms of fan interest and establishment recognition imo

exactly,thats why they wont leave,wayyyyy too much money to be made by staying in the bay area.this link here also backs you up as well.:beer:

13254140_10100172931626094_6268552271512334638_n.jpg

That cash cow needs to produce in order to stay viable. LOL yea it is a game.

Where are the “no” votes for a Raiders move to Vegas?

No I'm not a Warriors fan.... however... I need them to win the finals....

them winning will further validate why it's very important to keep ALL of our teams in Oakland. Winning sports franchises will not only give the locals a sense of civic pride, but... it will also boost the local economy, give the opportunity for small business to flourish, and it will create jobs...

for those of you who weren't at Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals but were patronizing local businesses, you noticed how packed every single bar, brewery, and restaurant was in the Oakland, Berkeley, San Leandro, and the general East Bay region?

In addition, the East Bay Area is continuing to grow, despite the high rents and housing cost, and as more and more people are getting pushed out of San Francisco and the Peninsula, folks are making the East Bay Area "home".

I'm hoping the local politicians and franchise owners, understand the importance of keeping our teams in Oakland.

I'm going to tag a few folks in this message hopefully they will pass this to Mayor Libby Schaaf.

I'm also going to need Mark Davis to really sit and think about how valuable the OAKLAND RAIDERS franchise is to the City of Oakland and the East Bay. I also ask that Joe Lacob and Lew Wolfe think about the same.

The city of Oakland cannot afford to lose its sports franchises and these sports franchises cannot afford to lose Oakland..."

13310348_1108053952584683_6059326251152125471_n.jpg

Shannon Sharpe says Vegas residents are too poor to support an NFL team

Last edited:
Here is WHY I am confidant Raiders will stay in Oakland.:thup:

The fact that Goodell is getting involved is a clear signal that the NFL want the Raiders in Oakland and Vegas is their new leverage City...Don't under estimate the attraction of having Lott and Pete in an ownership role it helps solve some of the NFL's Image issues. And as far as the A's go well giving them their notice to move, they've done nothing towards committing to anything and the current site would fail for MLB anyways cuz baseball needs an attraction either downtown or Howard Terminal..

You got that right Dan Stills. There is no way the nfl would do this if they were planning to back up mark davis. I think it's just a matter of time till he decides to sell the team. The nfl knows he is miss treating us raider fans. Take him out!!!!!

you are reading what the writer wants to quote. Schaaf said previously that she is not going to push for Lott and Comp (UNLESS) the NFL or The Oakland Raidersshow interest. Since the NFL is showing interest she is now all for it. I don't blame her for one bit after she and the council try bringing in investors before and Mark Davis always push them away.

So let's make this perfectly clear, Mark Davis is a lair and here are just a few facts to back up this statement. . .He tells us he has done everything possible to #StayInOakland but………..
1. He didn’t want ancillary development with the stadium in Oakland but was willing to have it in Carson
2. He didn’t want to share a stadium in Oakland but was willing to do so in Carson and is willing to do so in Vegas
3. He is settling for less land in Vegas than Oakland was willing to give him
4. Oakland has present a couple of proposals but he rejected all of them
5. He has not present a single stadium plan to Oakland but had a plan for Carson and presented it to the NFL Owners in January
6. Claims he has $500 mil for Vegas but in reality it is only $400 mil because the extra $100 mil from the NFL is for Oakland and Oakland only
7. He wouldn’t hire a consulate to negotiate with Oakland but hired one for Carson and only hired Larry MacNeil because he wanted the NFL’s money
8. He claims Oakland has done nothing but Larry MacNeil has been to several meeting with city officials
9. He didn’t want to negotiate with Oakland until after the NFL Owners meeting in January but was ‘secretly’ dealing with Vegas
10. While he continued to claim he wants to #StayInOakland he bought land in Carson and San Antonio all the while telling Oakland that they had to give you the land free

All of this leads to the fact that Mark Davis HAS NOT negotiated in “Good Faith” with his home market in direct violate of NFL by-laws
Oh, and let’s not forget he is NOT the owner of the Raiders, his mom, Carol Davis is the owner, he is the Managing General Partner
As always I am #ForeverOakland #StayInOakland #RaideretteSince1960

LOL! And the same BS was uttered about Carson. But, but, there are over 20 votes in favor of the Carson proposal. Really? 30-2 says otherwise. http://www.ocregister.com/.../chargers-699521-rams-votes...

This is about to blow up on Mark...just watch.

Pauper Davis is so incredibly incompetent, that it's no wonder at all that the NFL is hoping that he hangs himself.

The league basically gave Mark the noose and he almost has figured how how to hang himself. He'll be selling soon.

Listen very closely at the end of this video they say it will take a owners vote again lmao good luck Mark nobody likes your punk ass! :clap2::up:

Raiders owner: "Right now I am focused on Las Vegas"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back