Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

Here's the thing about LA fans, they are miserable cuz they havn't had the NFL in over 20yrs and what do they get,the Rams so in a way they still don't! So being miserable they want company like someone on Welfare they be looking over the fence and seeus thriving in NorCal we got the jobs$ strong Unions and the Raiders! They be fuck that if we can't have them we want them to move to another State! Yep that's the crux of LA fans and their logic, they will never have the Raiders playing there again except against the Rams so they sit in fantasy land and call themselves the LA Raiders ya better check the calendar it's been a minute since 1994! So ya better keep pushing that Charger gear on the side cuz I know you got boxes full of the half bolt half Raider jerseys to sell! In the mean time the Raiders actually play in Oakland and that is no fantasy it's FACT something you know nothing about!!!!

I mean at least now they get to see the raiders play in Inglewood against the Rams in the future. I think the NFL might have them do pre season every year in place of the niners since the battle of the bay is gone

Last edited:
Actions speak louder then words. He doesn't want to stay in Oakland. Period
Unlike·Reply·1·18 hrs

Keep the Raiders in Oakland
But the NFL wants him to.#chainofcommand

he way I understand Libby is in consistent talks with Goodell! That's good
Unlike·Reply·2·14 hrs

Dean Wille
Davis can want to leave all he wants he won't get approved

I just got off the phone with the City of Oakland and explained to them that this stadium process is long overdue. All parties MUST come to the table!!! WE CAN'T WAIT FOR MONEY TO FALL FROM THE SKY!!!

Mark Davis needs to show in his actions what he tells us on camera. If he says, "I want to stay in Oakland" then prove it! Find an investor for a stadium in Oakland like he found in Carson and Las Vegas. He also needs to submit his OWN stadium proposal that he prefers.

A deal cannot get done if everyone is not willing to communicate with each other. If there are issues that the A's and Raiders have that must be resolved by communicating also.

It's good to hear that the City of Oakland is in total agreement with what I went on a rant about involving both teams. And they confirmed that the A's are still considering the move to the Howard Terminal.

-Autumn Wind Williams

Last edited:
13265836_1103779126345499_8694065601211351912_n.jpg

13239224_1103779193012159_5489497810908802123_n.jpg

13254140_10100172931626094_6268552271512334638_n.jpg

That's what I been trying to tell the vegas raider fans! Mark don't have the money he claimed to have. The nfl owns a 100 million of that.

Mark Davis does not have $500 mill on it like he claims.

Not even 5 on it!

What is "Other Raiders Contributions?" If it's the $100,000,000 cancellation prize from the L.A. bid that was only approved for an Oakland stadium.

NOTE: That cancellation prize is only valid for 1 year.

The City invested 150 million dollars in bringing the Raiders home. If I were on that jury, I would call it a stake in ownership.

The City may actually be able to sue and win this time.

Mark Davis may want Vegas, but he doesn't have the $ or the vision to maximize potential. He IS NOT Stan Kroenke!

At the end of the day, Mark Davis can't even wipe his ass.

I don't get why The Oakland Raiders made a Las Vegas "Stadium" presentation video with no "Stadium" in it.

That's like making a movie with no actor/actress.

Last edited:

Will Mark Davis be viewed by Raiders fans any better/worse than Art Modell was by Browns fans?

Raiders wont be moving,dont believe the mainstream media.the owners dont want to lose the bay area rivalry and it would not benefit the NFL to have the raiders move from the 6th biggest media market to the 44th biggest market.they wont go to LA either because the owners dont want a DAVIS owned Raiders franchise in LA.

traiter Al on the other hand is comparable to Modell.

Will Mark Davis be viewed by Raiders fans any better/worse than Art Modell was by Browns fans?

Raiders wont be moving,dont believe the mainstream media.the owners dont want to lose the bay area rivalry and it would not benefit the NFL to have the raiders move from the 6th biggest media market to the 44th biggest market.they wont go to LA either because the owners dont want a DAVIS owned Raiders franchise in LA.

Too much money to be had right where they are and no real startups costs in terms of fan interest and establishment recognition imo

Too much money to be had right where they are and no real startups costs in terms of fan interest and establishment recognition imo

exactly,thats why they wont leave,wayyyyy too much money to be made by staying in the bay area.this link here also backs you up as well.:beer:

13254140_10100172931626094_6268552271512334638_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back