Looks like the Republicans have grown some balls…

Those balls are going to be cut off by female voters this November.

You think women are dumb enough to fall for this shit?

I think women are smart enough to figure it out. Trump is all about protecting sexual predators.

No, he's not. Stop making yourself crazy.

Betsy Devos is making it harder for women who are sexually assaulted on campus to get justice. This is a administration that seems bent on making it easier for men who assault women.

Betsy Devoss is doing good as she wants womens complaints to be handled by Law Enforcement and REAL Courts rather than lefty professors and kangaroo courts BusyBee .

Betsy Devoss is doing good as she wants womens complaints to be handled by Law Enforcement and REAL Courts rather than lefty professors and kangaroo courts BusyBee .

The fact is that campuses have a right to police their students on-campus. Colleges can discipline a student who gets drunk off-campus. You are a bad joke and want to sweep it under the rug. You are the kangaroo court.

Sex assault is a CRIME , report it to the Police and proper legal authorities BBee .

That does not let colleges off the hook. They should be protecting women students as well. We saw what happened with the Nassar case at Michigan State.

i don't care about a 'colleges' problems but in the case of a crime , well report to police and legal Gov authorities . And with Trump and Devoss i think that thats where we MAY be headed BBee .

Last edited:
Sex assault is a CRIME , report it to the Police and proper legal authorities BBee .

That does not let colleges off the hook. They should be protecting women students as well. We saw what happened with the Nassar case at Michigan State.
--------------------------------------------------------- maybe these widdle women oughta advocate for a GUN in every purse , or a gun on every thigh and in every Bra . Or free GUN Training at all colleges and open carry of AR15 Rifles and Shotguns BBee .

Actually, this could all backfire for the dems unless Ford can somehow find some credibility to demonstrate.

It will backfire if Republicans fail to take this seriously which they seem to be doing.
------------------------------ should be no guarantees for these repubs or anyone else that are just trying to keep their jobs BBee . Even you , a possible Mother with sons whose sons may be hurt by these crazy women BBee .

If I had a son like that, I would tan his hide for getting in a position like that. I don't care whether they did it or not.

I don't care whether they did it or not. Your QUOTE.....

If that don't say it all.....

It's clear Facts don't matter to you libtards...

You Trumptards don't give a damn about sexual harassment.

You don't give a damn about the truth

You libtards lie your ass off…

We all know it…..

What about bill Clinton, ted kennedy and keith ellison…

It's You ibtards that don't give a damn about sexual harassment....

You libtards are all so full of SHIT…

Later Tard.....

As an "Independent" woman, who's pro-choice, I have zero issue with Kav.

I do however have some issues with #metoo and this last minute bullshit from the D's

EC, you are a member of one of the most feared groups by liberals....

The “Smart intelligent women” club..

Are you sure your husband didn't make you say this?

I know right? I apparently have no ability to make my own choices if said choices differ from the far left feminist bubble. Third-wave feminism is pretty disgusting...

Republicans are going to fuk with them too much. They WILL fight back.

Republicans aren't the ones "fuking" with them Jackass, it is the Democrats, by EXPLOITING them with fake-female agendas as they have every other voting block with lies and bullshit. What's the current big one? That Kavanaugh means the death of Roe v. Wade. Sooner or later they will realize the Left is using them just like the Blacks.

The Republicans have offered Ford the chance to come before the Senate Judiciary Committee to testify so far she has not accepted if she decides not to testify that's on her not the Republicans.

A one day hearing with only 1 witness, her. Women are not going to fall for this bum's rush she is getting. Anyone should demand a thorough investigation before any vote.

The only thing that needs to be investigated is which vile Democrat leaked her name.

As an "Independent" woman, who's pro-choice, I have zero issue with Kav.

I do however have some issues with #metoo and this last minute bullshit from the D's
"I Come From Alabama With My Banjo on My Knee"

The #MeToo extortion racket should be prosecuted under the RICO Act. As usual, Sh-Sh Sessions shows that he's testicle-challenged.

I kind of agree, I mean it's a mess what these far left third-wave feminists are doing to "women's rights" as a whole with their bullshit - like seriously, asking a girl out to dinner is "harassment"? Fuck that...

Those balls are going to be cut off by female voters this November.

You think women are dumb enough to fall for this shit?

I think women are smart enough to figure it out. Trump is all about protecting sexual predators.

No, he's not. Stop making yourself crazy.

Betsy Devos is making it harder for women who are sexually assaulted on campus to get justice. This is a administration that seems bent on making it easier for men who assault women.

NO, she is not.

She is taking steps to avoid witch hunts, and lynch mobs.

Forum List

Back