Looks like the Republicans have grown some balls…

uburban and well educated women will bury Republicans Democrats got 62% of the female vote in Virginia which is more than Clinton got in 2016. Women do not appreciate the matter being swept under the rug
36 years have passed. No one is sweeping this under the rug.

i don't know man , some liberal lefty women and their liberal lefty boys are pretty fecking stupid .

Those balls are going to be cut off by female voters this November.
Actually, this could all backfire for the dems unless Ford can somehow find some credibility to demonstrate.

It will backfire if Republicans fail to take this seriously which they seem to be doing.
------------------------------ should be no guarantees for these repubs or anyone else that are just trying to keep their jobs BBee . Even you , a possible Mother with sons whose sons may be hurt by these crazy women BBee .

If I had a son like that, I would tan his hide for getting in a position like that. I don't care whether they did it or not.
-------------------------------- you are setting your sons up to be falsely Accused and the accuser doesn't even need any proof of anything BBee .

This is about Kavanaugh. You are not interested in finding the truth. I am. Republicans are not.

Actually, this could all backfire for the dems unless Ford can somehow find some credibility to demonstrate.

It will backfire if Republicans fail to take this seriously which they seem to be doing.
------------------------------ should be no guarantees for these repubs or anyone else that are just trying to keep their jobs BBee . Even you , a possible Mother with sons whose sons may be hurt by these crazy women BBee .

If I had a son like that, I would tan his hide for getting in a position like that. I don't care whether they did it or not.

I don't care whether they did it or not. Your QUOTE.....

If that don't say it all.....

It's clear Facts don't matter to you libtards...

You Trumptards don't give a damn about sexual harassment.

Eh, that only works on the liberal boys..

View attachment 217273

What she means is that she can suck cock, balls and all. She bragged about it after she visited Putin's private dacha. And it is easy to know what went on there because she accused Trump of everything she did. Putin made her lick his shit.

Putin gave her a golden shower and a dirty Sanchez.

Women dont like the shit you guys have been pulling with false accusations. You retards are driving them away with your dirty political moves.
What fuckin planet are you living on? Nobody and I mean nobody play dirtier than bible loving christian racist conservatives...get your fuckin facts straight and just so you'll know, your comment is stupid....woman will take this country back to stability this Nov. and you red white and vomit good ol boys will be sent packing. Stop buying the Fox bullshit...driving them away my ass....every fuckin body hates Trump
How can you people be so out of touch with your own party? They are sick of your shit. False accusations of racism, rape, harassment, etc. is not a good way to win people over. In fact, pisses them off.
It also makes a mockery of the genuine cases.

Women are not that stupid....they were the ones that had to navigate the bills and raise the kids in a nut case public school without a chance of getting out...until now with president Trump and his America first policies....America first regardless of color or race or religion or heritage.....

This is about Kavanaugh. You are not interested in finding the truth. I am. Republicans are not
You people are walking down a slippery slope. Do you really want to live in an era where men are guilty until proven innocent? Because that's the narrative being pushed. If this tactic is given any credence, then no man will be safe from having his life ruined by a simple, unverifiable accusation.

This is about men.

This is about Kavanaugh. You are not interested in finding the truth. I am. Republicans are not
You people are walking down a slippery slope. Do you really want to live in an era where men are guilty until proven innocent? Because that's the narrative being pushed. If this tactic is given any credence, then no man will be safe from having his life ruined by a simple, unverifiable accusation.

This is about men.

I think BusyBee judges men by the liberal men that have screwed up her life, it's no wonder she disrespects men, she probably hasn't actually known any.

This is about men.

I think BusyBee judges men by the liberal men that have screwed up her life, it's no wonder she disrespects men, she probably hasn't actually known any.
I think there will come a time where men get fed up with these "pussy hat" wearing bitches and take a switch to them like it was done in the olden days.

They are fucking with a beast!

Women are the majority in this country.
Republicans are going to fuk with them too much. They WILL fight back.
Logical women are just as appalled at this liar as anyone else. This woman puts the women’s cause back.

Of course you would know what women think. You are the liar.
I can state this from logical women are saying.

I don't care whether they did it or not. Your QUOTE.....

If that don't say it all.....

It's clear Facts don't matter to you libtards...

You Trumptards don't give a damn about sexual harassment.
---------------------------- agree , i sure don't care about sex assault , harrassment or any thing like that except that ' I ' don't do it . Its like i always say or imply , many of you widdle females are just a buncha widdle ADULT whinging babies BBee .

Last edited:

This is about men.
---------------------------------------------------- and men , Fathers , thoughtful women and mothers should realize that it is they and their Sons that are being targeted by these lefty woman and boy allies .

Conservatives need these folks to fall on the sword. Trump has packed the lower courts with right wingers and Kavanaugh would be huge in the Supe.

For conservative voters, getting Kavanaugh in is a coup de grace. After that the chips can fall where they may.

I don't know how anyone can enter politics. Proctology would be a more attractive profession.

In both fields one deals with assholes.

uburban and well educated women will bury Republicans Democrats got 62% of the female vote in Virginia which is more than Clinton got in 2016. Women do not appreciate the matter being swept under the rug
36 years have passed. No one is sweeping this under the rug.
------------------------------------ long standing legal and lawful concepts like 'Statute of Limitation' and 'Innocent until Proven Guilty' are being thrown into the garbage can so that these whinging lefties can be accomodated .

Forum List

Back