Looks like the Republicans have grown some balls…

Those balls are going to be cut off by female voters this November.

Eh, that only works on the liberal boys..

download (6).jpg

Actually, this could all backfire for the dems unless Ford can somehow find some credibility to demonstrate.

She has no credibility, she doesn't know where, when or how she got to this fantasy feeling up in the first place. If she shows up, Democrats will be far worse off, especially if her currently deleted social media accounts are investigated by the FBI.

Thank you President Donald J. Trump…

Kavanaugh will be confirmed.
The problem with you low life republicans is that you have too gotdamn many balls and that's why this Nov. not only do women plan to neuter you bastards, we plan on replacing you ignorant racist folks with real woman balls, called take down tits!!

Actually, this could all backfire for the dems unless Ford can somehow find some credibility to demonstrate.

She has no credibility, she doesn't know where, when or how she got to this fantasy feeling up in the first place. If she shows up, Democrats will be far worse off, especially if her currently deleted social media accounts are investigated by the FBI.
Exactly, so why does the lying candidate says, he wasn't there? Why does is racist friend say, I never saw Brett act that way......? When neither men were there? Ya see, ass wipe, every time you lying bible loving racist open your fuckin mouths, you put your fuckin foot in it!! Dumb bastards!!

Women are the majority in this country.
Republicans are going to fuk with them too much. They WILL fight back.
Exactly and the biggest growing block are black women......we saw how they , ie DEMOCTRATS......fucked over Hill, that shit ain't going down this time.

Women dont like the shit you guys have been pulling with false accusations. You retards are driving them away with your dirty political moves.
What fuckin planet are you living on? Nobody and I mean nobody play dirtier than bible loving christian racist conservatives...get your fuckin facts straight and just so you'll know, your comment is stupid....woman will take this country back to stability this Nov. and you red white and vomit good ol boys will be sent packing. Stop buying the Fox bullshit...driving them away my ass....every fuckin body hates Trump

Women dont like the shit you guys have been pulling with false accusations. You retards are driving them away with your dirty political moves.
What fuckin planet are you living on? Nobody and I mean nobody play dirtier than bible loving christian racist conservatives...get your fuckin facts straight and just so you'll know, your comment is stupid....woman will take this country back to stability this Nov. and you red white and vomit good ol boys will be sent packing. Stop buying the Fox bullshit...driving them away my ass....every fuckin body hates Trump
How can you people be so out of touch with your own party? They are sick of your shit. False accusations of racism, rape, harassment, etc. is not a good way to win people over. In fact, pisses them off.

Exactly, so why does the lying candidate says, he wasn't there? Why does is racist friend say, I never saw Brett act that way......? When neither men were there? Ya see, ass wipe, every time you lying bible loving racist open your fuckin mouths, you put your fuckin foot in it!! Dumb bastards!!

:lol: .. there's just no talking to you when you get like this Sugar Buns..

... but I'm glad I was there for you... :)

Conservatives need these folks to fall on the sword. Trump has packed the lower courts with right wingers and Kavanaugh would be huge in the Supe.

For conservative voters, getting Kavanaugh in is a coup de grace. After that the chips can fall where they may.

I don't know how anyone can enter politics. Proctology would be a more attractive profession.

Conservatives need these folks to fall on the sword. Trump has packed the lower courts with right wingers and Kavanaugh would be huge in the Supe.

For conservative voters, getting Kavanaugh in is a coup de grace. After that the chips can fall where they may.

I don't know how anyone can enter politics. Proctology would be a more attractive profession.

You see much difference?

Forum List

Back