Look What The Leftist "IMMIGRATION" Supporters Have Done

And where has the State of Texas left them? It's a hell of a lot further to Washington DC than it is to Austin TX. Common, Texas, take ownership.
Do you understand the ONLY role of the federal government? But yeah, I he governor should send the National Guard down there

And where has the State of Texas left them? It's a hell of a lot further to Washington DC than it is to Austin TX. Common, Texas, take ownership.
The states are overwhelmed... the border is wide open like we haven't seen since the nations beginning... but you make a good point... Texas should secure their border... California does a better job....

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of Hispanics and/or Haitians in the rental houses nearby?
The local Home Depot parking lot is swarmed with Haitians waiting there to unload arriving trucks. Sometimes there must be 100 of them. Looks just like downtown Haiti.

Down the block, it looks like 3 new young Mexican families have moved in with the hispanics already there.
I wonder if this is happening everywhere? I would imagine so. America is lost. There is no way all these millions of people can just be accommodated and integrated just like that. Many places are seeing dramatic upticks in vagrants, crime, squatters and homeless loitering.

Oh well. The cost of doing nothing.

Do you understand the ONLY role of the federal government? But yeah, I he governor should send the National Guard down there

I understand that the states that suck on the tit of the Federal Government and then complain that it's the Feds fault that things are in such a mess, the citizens there needs to hold the mayors, governors and county commissioners accountable for the exact zero that they do.

Forum List

Back