LOL! White People Please Stop

Youve been reading too many white history books without balancing it out with real history. Only a total fool would believe the claptrap you just posted. Please stop making me laugh white boy..
laugh.gif

Please TRY and post a legitimate argument that savages from africa would be anything more than savages to this day if it wasn't for euroweenies and concrete.

There is not a single country, state, city, town, village or neighborhood on earth populated by blacks that isn't a disaster ANYWHERE ON EARTH.

PERIOD.

Blame the whites all you like, but Rhodesia was a prosperous African country. It's just one example of how leftist coons like you can turn a breadbasket into a shit sandwich.
If you were worth educating i would post a legitimate argument but since youre a white boy you dont matter to me so you are free to feel however you like. Just dont whine and say I never told you.

if it were not for Black people educating you last to civilization chimps you would still be in caves in europe scratching your ass and painting yourselves blue like in Braveheart.
That`s truly insulting!

Youve been reading too many white history books without balancing it out with real history. Only a total fool would believe the claptrap you just posted. Please stop making me laugh white boy..
laugh.gif

Please TRY and post a legitimate argument that savages from africa would be anything more than savages to this day if it wasn't for euroweenies and concrete.

There is not a single country, state, city, town, village or neighborhood on earth populated by blacks that isn't a disaster ANYWHERE ON EARTH.

PERIOD.

Blame the whites all you like, but Rhodesia was a prosperous African country. It's just one example of how leftist coons like you can turn a breadbasket into a shit sandwich.
If you were worth educating i would post a legitimate argument but since youre a white boy you dont matter to me so you are free to feel however you like. Just dont whine and say I never told you.

if it were not for Black people educating you last to civilization chimps you would still be in caves in europe scratching your ass and painting yourselves blue like in Braveheart.
That`s truly insulting!
I can never figure out why these inbred white guys always think I should prove something to them using their lies. Its like they think I'm dumb enough to believe the main stream racist white historians. When you show them other whites and Blacks that tell the true story they start pretending that I should believe the racists white historians instead of my own people and whites that back them up.

laugh.gif

PERIOD.

That`s truly insulting!
I can never figure out why these inbred white guys always think I should prove something to them using their lies. Its like they think I'm dumb enough to believe the main stream racist white historians. When you show them other whites and Blacks that tell the true story they start pretending that I should believe the racists white historians instead of my own people and whites that back them up.
That`s comes from having no Soul

laugh.gif

PERIOD.

That`s truly insulting!
I'm starting to agree. I used to make excuses for white people but I see its in their DNA to have fear of the truth and people of color. The darker the more afraid they are.

Last edited:

PERIOD.

That`s truly insulting!
I'm starting to agree. I used to make excuses for white people but I see it in their DNA to have fear of the truth and people of color. The darker the more afraid they are.
Lol,i had to arrive at the same conclusion,it`s hopeless for most.Then constantly repeating yourself gets old fast,lolmost just have to be stupid according to researching,right.

That`s truly insulting!
I'm starting to agree. I used to make excuses for white people but I see it in their DNA to have fear of the truth and people of color. The darker the more afraid they are.
Lol,i had to arrive at the same conclusion,it`s hopeless for most.Then constantly repeating yourself gets old fast,lolmost just have to be stupid according to researching,right.
I remember the time I pointed out that Africans were the first civilization to produce steel and their heads exploded while they tried to find every reason under the moon to deny it. When I point out that Timbuktu was a global education center you heard crickets. White people are funny like that. Especially the ones with a higher than average percentage of neanderthal DNA.

That`s truly insulting!
I remember the time I pointed out that Africans were the first civilization to produce steel and their heads exploded while they tried to find every reason under the moon to deny it. When I point out that Timbuktu was a global education center you heard crickets. White people are funny like that. Especially the ones with a higher than average percentage of neanderthal DNA.
And that`s their dam problem ,they cannot contain themselves running around like Lemurs,rhesus monkey,Sasquatch Yeti,zebra fish,snub nose monkey all relatives of this creature,Ilike do their history so surprising.....all the time.

That`s truly insulting!
Who gives a flying rat's patoot who made what when? Obviously, it would be incredibly stupid to look at someone else's advance and refuse to better it because you didn't come up with it first. Free your mind, knock that big chip off your shoulder, stop worrying about what somebody did 400 years ago and do something with your life now.

Who gives a flying rat's patoot who made what when? Obviously, it would be incredibly stupid to look at someone else's advance and refuse to better it because you didn't come up with it first. Free your mind, knock that big chip off your shoulder, stop worrying about what somebody did 400 years ago and do something with your life now.
Oh yea well it support .naw you remember what fuck you did 400 yrs bitch you profited still all knowledge came out of Kemet dumb fuck learn something.

Oh yea well it support .naw you remember what fuck you did 400 yrs bitch you profited still all knowledge came out of Kemet dumb fuck learn something.

What has made you so insecure, racist?

I am not a racist.

I am not a racist.

Now you're a racist and a liar.

I am not a racist.

lol,im`n no more racist than anyone else here.

I am not a racist.

You're as bad as every other scumbag racist here.

I am not a racist.

You're as bad as every other scumbag racist here.
Hell,no.I`m not racist,at all.We are not the same.

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

but it is awesome when black people take a "white" song and make it "black".....idiot
I have never heard of such a thing. I dont know one white song a Black person has stolen and claimed it was their own. Even if they did I am sure they made the song better.

Broaden your horizons.

As to whether it is better or not, the market decides. You and everyone you know are clearly in the minority.

If you think the cover is better than the original, you need to get a clue, seriously. All you need to do is let go of preconceived race supremism, look at the views and likes, and it will be clear.

Another failed black cover. . .
Written by one of my favorites, Stephen Stills. . .

Forum List

Back