LOL! White People Please Stop

Every Field Of Music Belong To Blacks Dumb Fuck.

Yeah?

Which black classical composer out does Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Gershwin, or Williams?

What about an Andrew Lloyd Webber or a Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus? I can think of Charlie Smalls in there for The Wiz :badgrin:, but what else have you?

None. Not every field of music belongs to blacks. In some fields, they don't hold a candle. The best classical and musicals don't come from them.

Working with three, four, five, a dozen instruments is fine. Come talk to me when you have a guy that can compose a master piece for a several dozen folks and a choir. Seriously. From your postings, I can see that you could stand to let go of some hate and get grip on what is going on.

The man wrote this while deaf! This man is what music is about. Nothing compares. (Well, except Mozart, but that is, after all, personal taste.) Truly divine.

Depends on what you mean by outdoes it doesnt it? I cant stand so called "classical music". For one its not classic. White people didnt invent it until after the Moors educated them and Africans had music eons before that. So called "classical music" has got to be the most boring crap ever invented. BTW I think Beethoven was Black or part Black. Doesnt matter because that shit sucks major ass even if he was Black.

Bullshit.

I won't take anything away from the Moors, but Moorish folk music is nothing like symphonic music. I don't know where you get such a deluded idea.

None the less, this is very beautiful. I love all folk music. :up:

I'm sure Beethoven had less black genes in him than most American blacks have white genes in them.

Most Spaniards and Italians have far less than 10 percent Moore genes, and are thoroughly European in whatever culture they hail from. However, the majority of American blacks have over 15% European genes.
"Black Beethoven and the Racial Politics of Music History." Transition 112 (2013): 117-30.

That is what makes threads like this silly. Stop reading from sites that support your bias, get out to the wider web.

Black supremacism is as vile as White supremacism. Both ideologies cause division and hate.

As far as musical tastes? Everyone has them. It's all subjective. It really is.

I didn't develop a taste for high culture till I became extremely educated. The more educated I become, the less I have room in my mind and soul for the clutter of the mindless garbage of the rabble.

I'm sure those who can't think, contemplate, or meditate would find what I like boring. Of that I have no doubt. I live by a lake in seclusion, and most times, it is as quiet as a tomb out here, just the ticking of a clocking to mark the passage of time till the end.

I don't really prefer to listen to anything but the birds, the frogs and the crickets. Occasionally I'll listen to blues, jazz or the musical havoc of my youth, but it does not bring truth, just a cluttered mind. However, it is a nice distraction and takes me back in time when I am relaxing with a cold one.
ico_weed.ico

First off buddy .You don`t please do not back.Please No RETARDS.:dance:

tYIJPLZ.gif

Yeah?

Which black classical composer out does Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Gershwin, or Williams?

What about an Andrew Lloyd Webber or a Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus? I can think of Charlie Smalls in there for The Wiz :badgrin:, but what else have you?

None. Not every field of music belongs to blacks. In some fields, they don't hold a candle. The best classical and musicals don't come from them.

Working with three, four, five, a dozen instruments is fine. Come talk to me when you have a guy that can compose a master piece for a several dozen folks and a choir. Seriously. From your postings, I can see that you could stand to let go of some hate and get grip on what is going on.

The man wrote this while deaf! This man is what music is about. Nothing compares. (Well, except Mozart, but that is, after all, personal taste.) Truly divine.

lol,No You make the list buddy.Told you you,you dumb.We agave you life.

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

It's good music until that tone-deaf jackass opens his mouth. Then I had to turn it off.

Kinda like U2.

Like I said earlier, it's all subjective.

I like Native American pow-wow's too. Tones that come from the inner soul are spiritual. That wasn't "singing" it was a spiritual chant. Spiritual chants can evolve to meditative intonation, and thus, to spiritual singing, but focused spiritual singing, I believe, has a different character than what is known as gospel.

I listen to music passively, not actively. My mind is too busy. The less intrusive, the better. Usually silence is best.

the minority are the caucasians they have been Terrorizing the complete world.the True Terrorist are europeans,white or caucasians whatever they want to call themselfs

Now you're a racist and a liar.
lol,im`n no more racist than anyone else here.
Sounds like you're talking about yourself.

You're as bad as every other scumbag racist here.
Hell,no.I`m not racist,at all..........

Bullshit. You are a filthy, racist scumbag.
what spieces of baboons you from and Lemur snub nose monkeys rhesus monkey.less not start with the bullshit name calling you are on the bottom when it comes to half humans.

Yeah?

Depends on what you mean by outdoes it doesnt it? I cant stand so called "classical music". For one its not classic. White people didnt invent it until after the Moors educated them and Africans had music eons before that. So called "classical music" has got to be the most boring crap ever invented. BTW I think Beethoven was Black or part Black. Doesnt matter because that shit sucks major ass even if he was Black.

Couching everything in your worldview as black vs _ _ _ _ doesn't help your cause. Classical music is the pinnacle of music made by the human race. It is one of the highest forms of art. There is no pop music that can even be mentioned in the same sentence. Pop music, which includes rock, rap, country, blues, jazz, and everything else pop is music for the uneducated masses. And that isn't condescending, it just means once you get educated you start appreciating the finer things in life like classical music. People seem to have this weird idea that 'all art is equal'. It isn't, not by a million miles. Just because someone likes painting doesn't mean they are instantly on par with Rembrandt or Van Gogh because they call themselves 'an artist'. Graffiti 'artists' do some good pop art, but they are not painters of fine art.

The gulf is huge between 'street' art and high art. They are separated by an ocean of hard work and talent. The current norm in this culture to consider everything 'equal' has no value. Saying it doesn't make it so.

It bewildering how little caucasians know about history,knucklehead we started all music.you learned out of a cave.lol,how then can you invent anything?We are not at all the same.You`re not all 100 percent human either.Please do your history.

You are a lost soul and this statement "You`re not all 100 percent human either" renders you a weirdo. Your ignorance is epic.

Well one thing for sure is I Do Have A Soul,Can`t say musch on the white or caucasians or european,lol whatever you call yourself side

Attachments

• Moor-Scotland.jpg
    Moor-Scotland.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 44
  • france-corse-du-sud-golfe-de-porto-corsican-flag-with-the-moors-head-e2a8w9.jpg
    france-corse-du-sud-golfe-de-porto-corsican-flag-with-the-moors-head-e2a8w9.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 36
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 39
lol,im`n no more racist than anyone else here.

....Nope i`m not racist at all...

You have proven that you are.
Oh i see.So that means everyone.Or all that`s engaged in this script.

Yeah?

Couching everything in your worldview as black vs _ _ _ _ doesn't help your cause. Classical music is the pinnacle of music made by the human race. It is one of the highest forms of art. There is no pop music that can even be mentioned in the same sentence. Pop music, which includes rock, rap, country, blues, jazz, and everything else pop is music for the uneducated masses. And that isn't condescending, it just means once you get educated you start appreciating the finer things in life like classical music. People seem to have this weird idea that 'all art is equal'. It isn't, not by a million miles. Just because someone likes painting doesn't mean they are instantly on par with Rembrandt or Van Gogh because they call themselves 'an artist'. Graffiti 'artists' do some good pop art, but they are not painters of fine art.

The gulf is huge between 'street' art and high art. They are separated by an ocean of hard work and talent. The current norm in this culture to consider everything 'equal' has no value. Saying it doesn't make it so.

It bewildering how little caucasians know about history,knucklehead we started all music.you learned out of a cave.lol,how then can you invent anything?We are not at all the same.You`re not all 100 percent human either.Please do your history.

You are a lost soul and this statement "You`re not all 100 percent human either" renders you a weirdo. Your ignorance is epic.

Well one thing for sure is I Do Have A Soul,Can`t say musch on the white or caucasians or european,lol whatever you call yourself side

Racist fruitcake.

No, but it sure as hell means YOU, scumbag.

lol,scumbag only exist within the caucasses species.There you`ll all sorts kinds shapes.So what are push off on me?

Racist fruitcake.
Plain Fruitcake.

lol,scumbag only exist within the caucasses species.....

There you go again, racist idiot.

lol,scumbag only exist within the caucasses species.....

There you go again, racist idiot.
You Racist Idiot.You don`t have to answer back.

Yeah?

Bullshit.

I won't take anything away from the Moors, but Moorish folk music is nothing like symphonic music. I don't know where you get such a deluded idea.

I'm sure Beethoven had less black genes in him than most American blacks have white genes in them.

Most Spaniards and Italians have far less than 10 percent Moore genes, and are thoroughly European in whatever culture they hail from. However, the majority of American blacks have over 15% European genes.
"Black Beethoven and the Racial Politics of Music History." Transition 112 (2013): 117-30.

That is what makes threads like this silly. Stop reading from sites that support your bias, get out to the wider web.

Black supremacism is as vile as White supremacism. Both ideologies cause division and hate.

As far as musical tastes? Everyone has them. It's all subjective. It really is.

I didn't develop a taste for high culture till I became extremely educated. The more educated I become, the less I have room in my mind and soul for the clutter of the mindless garbage of the rabble.

I'm sure those who can't think, contemplate, or meditate would find what I like boring. Of that I have no doubt. I live by a lake in seclusion, and most times, it is as quiet as a tomb out here, just the ticking of a clocking to mark the passage of time till the end.

I don't really prefer to listen to anything but the birds, the frogs and the crickets. Occasionally I'll listen to blues, jazz or the musical havoc of my youth, but it does not bring truth, just a cluttered mind. However, it is a nice distraction and takes me back in time when I am relaxing with a cold one.
ico_weed.ico

What do you mean bullshit? Its a fact europe was regressing when the Moors came there and re civilized them. I didnt say Moorish music was anything like europoean music. I said they taught them how to be civilized again enough to make music. Are you claiming white music is the oldest music? Yes taste in music is subjective and thank god I dont subscribe to what someone tells me I should like. That crap is boring as hell. If I want to go to sleep or ride an elevator then I would pick that shit. Doesnt matter what you are sure of. The only thing we can truly be sure of is that if you had to become "more educated" to begin enjoying that crappy music that should give you some pause. What you really mean is that you became "more convinced" you should like that crappy music. You were the victim of a con job. Music is one of those things you either like or not and requires no education to determine ithat. Sorry man.

Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

but it is awesome when black people take a "white" song and make it "black".....idiot
I have never heard of such a thing. I dont know one white song a Black person has stolen and claimed it was their own. Even if they did I am sure they made the song better.

Broaden your horizons.

As to whether it is better or not, the market decides. You and everyone you know are clearly in the minority.

If you think the cover is better than the original, you need to get a clue, seriously. All you need to do is let go of preconceived race supremism, look at the views and likes, and it will be clear.

Another failed black cover. . .
Written by one of my favorites, Stephen Stills. . .

Sorry. The market doesnt decide anything except for people that cant think for themselves. The white versions of the songs suck major ass. I'm not being mean just to be mean either. I truly mean it.

These originals are better, sorry for your tunnel vision. But then, taste is subjective.

If your hypothesis actually IS popularity and market viability mean nothing, that doesn't say a lot about current black music then. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats true. Popularity means dick. Some of the best music I have heard never even makes it to the radio and yes a lot of the bullshit Black music currently on the market is crappy as well. I dont know what that has to do with cake and all that other BS but I have to disagree the originals were better. They suck.

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

Wrong? I agree. White people trying to emulate African jungle chanting is embarrassing. We don't live in grass or mud huts and run mostly naked around with spears and sticks. It is not just wrong. It is stupid. The Negro chant is stupid. I say let the blacks attempt to elevate jungle chanting. White kids doing it looks ridiculous.

Yes wrong. White people have no soul or rhythm. Music and nature is a struggle to them. I think thats why the fuck up both so much. I think the recessive genes breed a hate for nature and rhythm since they are out of whack with both. Ever watch white people dance? Just to get good they have to practice for years. Those that dont practice look like a freight train derailment in the midst of a hurricane. All other races seem to have no problem with nature or music.

I don`t and can`t stand to these Lemurs try singing,makes me short circuit,Just worst sound ever just a lot of noise.Sorry Brother.Thought it was someone else trying to justify things they can`t like ancient which they cannot be.So i was saying that we had music before white people were made.Peace & Blessings.

Yeah?

I dont have a cause. I am just stating my opinion like you just stated yours. Classical music isn't the pinnacle of anything unless you mean within the restrictions of what white people are capable of. Most pop music is even better than "classical" music and yes I just mentioned them in the same sentence. Like I mentioned before, If you have to get educated to enjoy that crappy music you really mean you just need to be convinced or brainwashed into liking it. Thats like claiming you had to become educated to began being attracted to women. You know what your ears like. If you have to be convinced then you dont really like it. Youre just trying to impress someone.

Last edited:
I`m one that has never thought they were musical incline,as we showed them everything and they have gotten smart enough to watch and learn,a new shift in the breed.

Forum List

Back