LOL! White People Please Stop

Every Field Of Music Belong To Blacks Dumb Fuck.

Yeah?

Which black classical composer out does Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Gershwin, or Williams?

What about an Andrew Lloyd Webber or a Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus? I can think of Charlie Smalls in there for The Wiz :badgrin:, but what else have you?

None. Not every field of music belongs to blacks. In some fields, they don't hold a candle. The best classical and musicals don't come from them.

Working with three, four, five, a dozen instruments is fine. Come talk to me when you have a guy that can compose a master piece for a several dozen folks and a choir. Seriously. From your postings, I can see that you could stand to let go of some hate and get grip on what is going on.

The man wrote this while deaf! This man is what music is about. Nothing compares. (Well, except Mozart, but that is, after all, personal taste.) Truly divine.

If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

but it is awesome when black people take a "white" song and make it "black".....idiot
I have never heard of such a thing. I dont know one white song a Black person has stolen and claimed it was their own. Even if they did I am sure they made the song better.

Broaden your horizons.

As to whether it is better or not, the market decides. You and everyone you know are clearly in the minority.

If you think the cover is better than the original, you need to get a clue, seriously. All you need to do is let go of preconceived race supremism, look at the views and likes, and it will be clear.

Another failed black cover. . .
Written by one of my favorites, Stephen Stills. . .

Sorry. The market doesnt decide anything except for people that cant think for themselves. The white versions of the songs suck major ass. I'm not being mean just to be mean either. I truly mean it.

Yeah?

Which black classical composer out does Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Gershwin, or Williams?

What about an Andrew Lloyd Webber or a Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus? I can think of Charlie Smalls in there for The Wiz :badgrin:, but what else have you?

None. Not every field of music belongs to blacks. In some fields, they don't hold a candle. The best classical and musicals don't come from them.

Working with three, four, five, a dozen instruments is fine. Come talk to me when you have a guy that can compose a master piece for a several dozen folks and a choir. Seriously. From your postings, I can see that you could stand to let go of some hate and get grip on what is going on.

The man wrote this while deaf! This man is what music is about. Nothing compares. (Well, except Mozart, but that is, after all, personal taste.) Truly divine.

Depends on what you mean by outdoes it doesnt it? I cant stand so called "classical music". For one its not classic. White people didnt invent it until after the Moors educated them and Africans had music eons before that. So called "classical music" has got to be the most boring crap ever invented. BTW I think Beethoven was Black or part Black. Doesnt matter because that shit sucks major ass even if he was Black.

Yeah?

Depends on what you mean by outdoes it doesnt it? I cant stand so called "classical music". For one its not classic. White people didnt invent it until after the Moors educated them and Africans had music eons before that. So called "classical music" has got to be the most boring crap ever invented. BTW I think Beethoven was Black or part Black. Doesnt matter because that shit sucks major ass even if he was Black.

Bullshit.

I won't take anything away from the Moors, but Moorish folk music is nothing like symphonic music. I don't know where you get such a deluded idea.

None the less, this is very beautiful. I love all folk music. :up:

I'm sure Beethoven had less black genes in him than most American blacks have white genes in them.

Most Spaniards and Italians have far less than 10 percent Moore genes, and are thoroughly European in whatever culture they hail from. However, the majority of American blacks have over 15% European genes.
"Black Beethoven and the Racial Politics of Music History." Transition 112 (2013): 117-30.

That is what makes threads like this silly. Stop reading from sites that support your bias, get out to the wider web.

Black supremacism is as vile as White supremacism. Both ideologies cause division and hate.

As far as musical tastes? Everyone has them. It's all subjective. It really is.

I didn't develop a taste for high culture till I became extremely educated. The more educated I become, the less I have room in my mind and soul for the clutter of the mindless garbage of the rabble.

I'm sure those who can't think, contemplate, or meditate would find what I like boring. Of that I have no doubt. I live by a lake in seclusion, and most times, it is as quiet as a tomb out here, just the ticking of a clocking to mark the passage of time till the end.

I don't really prefer to listen to anything but the birds, the frogs and the crickets. Occasionally I'll listen to blues, jazz or the musical havoc of my youth, but it does not bring truth, just a cluttered mind. However, it is a nice distraction and takes me back in time when I am relaxing with a cold one.
ico_weed.ico

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

but it is awesome when black people take a "white" song and make it "black".....idiot
I have never heard of such a thing. I dont know one white song a Black person has stolen and claimed it was their own. Even if they did I am sure they made the song better.

Broaden your horizons.

As to whether it is better or not, the market decides. You and everyone you know are clearly in the minority.

If you think the cover is better than the original, you need to get a clue, seriously. All you need to do is let go of preconceived race supremism, look at the views and likes, and it will be clear.

Another failed black cover. . .
Written by one of my favorites, Stephen Stills. . .

Sorry. The market doesnt decide anything except for people that cant think for themselves. The white versions of the songs suck major ass. I'm not being mean just to be mean either. I truly mean it.

These originals are better, sorry for your tunnel vision. But then, taste is subjective.

If your hypothesis actually IS popularity and market viability mean nothing, that doesn't say a lot about current black music then. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

Wrong? I agree. White people trying to emulate African jungle chanting is embarrassing. We don't live in grass or mud huts and run mostly naked around with spears and sticks. It is not just wrong. It is stupid. The Negro chant is stupid. I say let the blacks attempt to elevate jungle chanting. White kids doing it looks ridiculous.

Yeah?

Bullshit.

I won't take anything away from the Moors, but Moorish folk music is nothing like symphonic music. I don't know where you get such a deluded idea.

None the less, this is very beautiful. I love all folk music. :up:

I'm sure Beethoven had less black genes in him than most American blacks have white genes in them.

Most Spaniards and Italians have far less than 10 percent Moore genes, and are thoroughly European in whatever culture they hail from. However, the majority of American blacks have over 15% European genes.
"Black Beethoven and the Racial Politics of Music History." Transition 112 (2013): 117-30.

That is what makes threads like this silly. Stop reading from sites that support your bias, get out to the wider web.

Black supremacism is as vile as White supremacism. Both ideologies cause division and hate.

As far as musical tastes? Everyone has them. It's all subjective. It really is.

I didn't develop a taste for high culture till I became extremely educated. The more educated I become, the less I have room in my mind and soul for the clutter of the mindless garbage of the rabble.

I'm sure those who can't think, contemplate, or meditate would find what I like boring. Of that I have no doubt. I live by a lake in seclusion, and most times, it is as quiet as a tomb out here, just the ticking of a clocking to mark the passage of time till the end.

I don't really prefer to listen to anything but the birds, the frogs and the crickets. Occasionally I'll listen to blues, jazz or the musical havoc of my youth, but it does not bring truth, just a cluttered mind. However, it is a nice distraction and takes me back in time when I am relaxing with a cold one.
ico_weed.ico

First off buddy .You don`t please do not back.Please No RETARDS.:dance:

Yeah?

Thank You.I Think Their Really Retarded.

Yeah?

lol,No You make the list buddy.Told you you,you dumb.We agave you life.

I am not a racist.

Now you're a racist and a liar.
lol,im`n no more racist than anyone else here.

You're as bad as every other scumbag racist here.
Hell,no.I`m not racist,at all..........

Bullshit. You are a filthy, racist scumbag.
now now,less not get hostile over being pessimistic,really just guessing.Nope i`m not racist at all.Why and what are you stuck onme being racist?

Yeah?

Couching everything in your worldview as black vs _ _ _ _ doesn't help your cause. Classical music is the pinnacle of music made by the human race. It is one of the highest forms of art. There is no pop music that can even be mentioned in the same sentence. Pop music, which includes rock, rap, country, blues, jazz, and everything else pop is music for the uneducated masses. And that isn't condescending, it just means once you get educated you start appreciating the finer things in life like classical music. People seem to have this weird idea that 'all art is equal'. It isn't, not by a million miles. Just because someone likes painting doesn't mean they are instantly on par with Rembrandt or Van Gogh because they call themselves 'an artist'. Graffiti 'artists' do some good pop art, but they are not painters of fine art.

The gulf is huge between 'street' art and high art. They are separated by an ocean of hard work and talent. The current norm in this culture to consider everything 'equal' has no value. Saying it doesn't make it so.

Yeah?

Couching everything in your worldview as black vs _ _ _ _ doesn't help your cause. Classical music is the pinnacle of music made by the human race. It is one of the highest forms of art. There is no pop music that can even be mentioned in the same sentence. Pop music, which includes rock, rap, country, blues, jazz, and everything else pop is music for the uneducated masses. And that isn't condescending, it just means once you get educated you start appreciating the finer things in life like classical music. People seem to have this weird idea that 'all art is equal'. It isn't, not by a million miles. Just because someone likes painting doesn't mean they are instantly on par with Rembrandt or Van Gogh because they call themselves 'an artist'. Graffiti 'artists' do some good pop art, but they are not painters of fine art.

The gulf is huge between 'street' art and high art. They are separated by an ocean of hard work and talent. The current norm in this culture to consider everything 'equal' has no value. Saying it doesn't make it so.

It bewildering how little caucasians know about history,knucklehead we started all music.you learned out of a cave.lol,how then can you invent anything?We are not at all the same.You`re not all 100 percent human either.Please do your history.

Yeah?

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 38
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Moor-Scotland.jpg
    Moor-Scotland.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 36

Yeah?

It bewildering how little caucasians know about history,knucklehead we started all music.you learned out of a cave.lol,how then can you invent anything?We are not at all the same.You`re not all 100 percent human either.Please do your history.

You are a lost soul and this statement "You`re not all 100 percent human either" renders you a weirdo. Your ignorance is epic.

That`s comes from having no Soul
I'm starting to agree. I used to make excuses for white people but I see it in their DNA to have fear of the truth and people of color. The darker the more afraid they are.
Lol,i had to arrive at the same conclusion,it`s hopeless for most.Then constantly repeating yourself gets old fast,lolmost just have to be stupid according to researching,right.
I remember the time I pointed out that Africans were the first civilization to produce steel and their heads exploded while they tried to find every reason under the moon to deny it. When I point out that Timbuktu was a global education center you heard crickets. White people are funny like that. Especially the ones with a higher than average percentage of neanderthal DNA.
Who gives a flying rat's patoot who made what when? Obviously, it would be incredibly stupid to look at someone else's advance and refuse to better it because you didn't come up with it first. Free your mind, knock that big chip off your shoulder, stop worrying about what somebody did 400 years ago and do something with your life now.
Oh yea well it support .naw you remember what fuck you did 400 yrs bitch you profited still all knowledge came out of Kemet dumb fuck learn something.
That makes a lot of sense, said no one in particular.

Forum List

Back