#BlackVotesMatter

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Let the pandering begin. Hillary and the DNC will reach into the election trick bag and dust off the same old rag they've been selling to Blacks for fifty years. "This time it will be different! We will improve your schools, improve your neighborhoods, start jobs programs, if you'll just vote for us one more time! This time it won't be just talk! Trust us!"

Let the pandering begin. Hillary and the DNC will reach into the election trick bag and dust off the same old rag they've been selling to Blacks for fifty years. "This time it will be different! We will improve your schools, improve your neighborhoods, start jobs programs, if you'll just vote for us one more time! This time it won't be just talk! Trust us!"

Two things, Hillary may expect blacks to turn out for her, but its not going to happen. She is no OBama, too many don't give a fuck about her and only old blacks will show up, the young people could give two fucks about this white bitch and her fuckin husband. The only way for democrats to win in this country is voter turnout....Hillary excites NO ONE AND THE POLLS WILL PROVE IT.

But they want welfare and unemployment benefits, not jobs. Just like any other Democrat voter.

Two things, Hillary may expect blacks to turn out for her, but its not going to happen. She is no OBama, too many don't give a fuck about her and only old blacks will show up, the young people could give two fucks about this white bitch and her fuckin husband. The only way for democrats to win in this country is voter turnout....Hillary excites NO ONE AND THE POLLS WILL PROVE IT.
But Democrats don't need voters, just voter fraud.

Two things, Hillary may expect blacks to turn out for her, but its not going to happen. .

Blacks won't turn out for this election in the same numbers, but of those that do, 90% of them will vote for Hillary just as they have for the past 40 years like a bunch of lemming following each other off a cliff.

Two things, Hillary may expect blacks to turn out for her, but its not going to happen. .

Blacks won't turn out for this election in the same numbers, but of those that do, 90% of them will vote for Hillary just as they have for the past 40 years like a bunch of lemming following each other off a cliff.
One thing about our clift, vs yours should Trump wins, this baffoon has already warned you idiots, he loves fucked up economies, he love bank failures, he loves importing his clothing line to Mexico, he loves market uncertainties and he loves dumb white people......so if anybody is going to get thrown off a fuckin clift, its you white fuck heads, dude.,,,and hes' warned ya!! LOLOLOLO

Your pleading wont make Black people vote for your party of racists. It doesnt work on Black people and it doesnt work on mexicans either.

Your pleading wont make Black people vote for your party of racists. It doesnt work on Black people and it doesnt work on mexicans either.
The biggest Racists of the last 50 years are Democrats, namely LBJ and Obama. LBJ was a White Southern Racist who understood Black psychology better than anyone. Obama is a Black Racist who uses Black/White Racial conflicts to divide the country against itself.

The biggest Racists of the last 50 years are Democrats, namely LBJ and Obama. LBJ was a White Southern Racist who understood Black psychology better than anyone. Obama is a Black Racist who uses Black/White Racial conflicts to divide the country against itself.
I'm still not convinced. Try another tact maybe. This one is worn out.

One thing about our clift, vs yours should Trump wins, this baffoon has already warned you idiots, he loves fucked up economies, he love bank failures, he loves importing his clothing line to Mexico, he loves market uncertainties and he loves dumb white people......so if anybody is going to get thrown off a fuckin clift, its you white fuck heads, dude.,,,and hes' warned ya!! LOLOLOLO

I'm not voting for Trump nor am I white.

Sure you not, and sure your not white....don't be ashamed, the world is behind you.

Sure you not, and sure your not white....don't be ashamed, the world is behind you.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate, and I'm Asian.

Have a nice day.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate, and I'm Asian.

Have a nice day.
Good for you and please lets lose the ethnic labels, the web begs for freedom of speech!!

Forum List

Back