lol anthony weiner owns the gop on their own rules

He sucks because he's loud. This is an excellent basis to diagnosis the suckitude of someone.

Well, that also was not my contention. But enjoy arguing against your straw-man creations. :cuckoo:

In the meanwhile, back here in reality (where you seem uninvited), noting that a loud braying jackass is a loud braying jackass is not the same as saying that he sucks merely because he is a loud braying jackass.

On the other hand, you do seem fond of braying.

Ah, so loud braying jackass is a compliment where you come from. And you clearly meant dick in the nicest way possible all the times you referred to Weiner as one.

Liability, let me pay you a similar compliment! You yourself are a giant turd!

You're welcome!

No no. Noting that the scumbucket is a loud braying jackass was never a compliment, you idiot.

I never suggested it was, either. So, you are either pitiably stupid or just not too interested in honesty.

Eat shit you dopey fuckface.

I say that with all due respect, naturally.

teenie weenie is just pissed cause the house threw out the unconstitutional obiecare..

that's all folks.

After the lame interjection of wojahowytz, back to business:

Let's discuss little Weiner's political "guts."

Project Vote Smart has it as --

ZERO!

Representative Anthony David Weiner refused to tell citizens where he/she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2010 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.

This candidate has demonstrated 0% courage during the test.
Project Vote Smart - Representative Anthony David Weiner - Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)

Way to be spineless. A true liberal Democrat hero.

Weiner's one of the few Democrats with a spine.

He isn't afraid of a fight..in fact he welcomes it.

Gotta love that.

ZERO!

Representative Anthony David Weiner refused to tell citizens where he/she stands on any of the issues addressed in the 2010 Political Courage Test, despite repeated requests from Vote Smart, national media, and prominent political leaders.

Project Vote Smart - Representative Anthony David Weiner - Issue Positions (Political Courage Test)

Not answering their questions makes him a spineless dick, this means he'll bow to America's enemies and unleashed a liberal Cthulu upon our children!

Someone doesn't seem to understand why some people consider Weiner to have balls, and I'll give you a hint, it's not because there's two for every weiner.

Last edited:

pwned_PWNED_s560x313_77272_580_random_shit-s560x313-102226-580.jpg

ZERO!

Not answering their questions makes him a spineless dick, this means he'll bow to America's enemies and unleashed a liberal Cthulu upon our children!

Someone doesn't seem to understand why some people consider Weiner to have balls, and I'll give you a hint, it's not because there's two for every weiner.

Not answering questions is the hallmark of being a spineless ball-less weasel when the evader is a fucking elected Congressman, you moron.

Someone, and I'm not saying YOU, necessarily, but SOMEONE exactly like you, seems unable to say why anyone would claim that little Weiner has any balls.

Ok. I'll give you a hint, too. YOU seem unable to say why anybody would EVER claim that the little dick has any nadz. I hope that hint is clear enough for you, Wojciehowicz.

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

HOWEVER, that said, I agree with Intense. The GOP crafted the Rule and, like Weiner says, it is a good rule.

Weiner's criticism of the very shallow (faux) "effort" to "comply" with that rule in the case of HR 358 is pretty much right on the money.

I don't say this often, but good for Rep. Weiner.
I can only imagine the cacophony of jeers and catcalls from the left, if there were anyone with an (R) by their name who acted like the churlish little shitheel as Weiner does.

Say what you want about the kooky antics of the Ron Paul supporters, at least they're not the congressman himself.

Just for the record...He is right.
Oh...Did I mention that Weiner was right and is still a total cocksucker?

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

HOWEVER, that said, I agree with Intense. The GOP crafted the Rule and, like Weiner says, it is a good rule.

Weiner's criticism of the very shallow (faux) "effort" to "comply" with that rule in the case of HR 358 is pretty much right on the money.

Gotta agree! Republican would certainly hold a Democrat's feet to the fire. It's only fair that they be held to the same standards.

Absolutely, that is why the republicans made the rule in the first place. That is what makes this so funny.

Weiner does not "rock."

Gotta agree! Republican would certainly hold a Democrat's feet to the fire. It's only fair that they be held to the same standards.

Absolutely, that is why the republicans made the rule in the first place. That is what makes this so funny.
Kinda like democratics made the paygo rule.

So, how did they and their useful idiot accomplices in the lamestream media treat Jim Bunning, when he insisted upon adhering to those rules?

Last edited:

So, how did they and their useful idiot accomplices in the lamestream media treat Jim Bunning, when he insisted upon adhering to those rules?

Please do not remind me about Bunning he was my senator. It upsets my stomach.
bunning was nothing but a water boy for the neocons, he would submit the bills everyone else wanted but was afraid to submit.

And how long did Paygo last after the Repubs got control?

or when senor wiener decided that king didn't comply with his vote for the 911 health care bill because he didn't get enough sppt via the vote, though the dems made the rule for the greater number of votes that would be needed to pass the bill.....who got owned on that one?:lol::eusa_shhh:

ZERO!

Not answering questions is the hallmark of being a spineless ball-less weasel when the evader is a fucking elected Congressman, you moron.

Someone, and I'm not saying YOU, necessarily, but SOMEONE exactly like you, seems unable to say why anyone would claim that little Weiner has any balls.

Ok. I'll give you a hint, too. YOU seem unable to say why anybody would EVER claim that the little dick has any nadz. I hope that hint is clear enough for you, Wojciehowicz.

Well you haven't really been reading the thread then, or keeping up with what he's done in the past. You've focused a little bit too much on the dick, I think.

Personally I think he is a Dick, that said, I totally agree with him here. I did not get far into the Presentation, I didn't need to, to accept the validity of His point.

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

Pfft. The rules will only be adhered to until such time as it benefits them to change the rules to suit their needs.

Good for the Republicans for making necessary changes while they are in charge.

Too bad that no one will pay attention when libs get in charge again some day and create rules that only serve to benefit one party, as they have demonstrated at every turn historically.

Please do not remind me about Bunning he was my senator. It upsets my stomach.
bunning was nothing but a water boy for the neocons, he would submit the bills everyone else wanted but was afraid to submit.

And how long did Paygo last after the Repubs got control?
Irrelevant....Paygo was the democrat policy, and they didn't mean it.

How did Bunning get treated when he insisted upon holding the democratics to the paygo rules that they imposed?

Well you haven't really been reading the thread then, or keeping up with what he's done in the past. You've focused a little bit too much on the dick, I think.

I can't help the fact that you are an ignorant, arrogant, presumptuous and erroneous pantload.

I am a New Yorker. I know that mutant pissant, Anthony Wiener, all too well.

He hasn't done shit.

He held the GOP Congresscritter's toes to the fire over HR 358 and their noncompliance with their own rule. I gave Wiener props for that.

But what else has that little fucking maggot done?

He's a puss. No wonder you like him so much.

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

yes, he does rock... which is why you rightwingnuts hate him. if he weren't effective, you wouldn't pay him any mind.

and if he kept the loons from doing something, i'm all for it. :thup:

I'll speak for myself in that his shrill-panties-in-a-bunch demeanor is the biggest problem.

I'm guessing he was beaten up a lot on the playground in his youth.

Forum List

Back